I'll take your love.

We need to Talk.

I was sitting on the couch staring at the door, waiting for mom. I was scared about what I was going to tell her. Jordan was right beside me. I knew he would help me through this no matter how mom reacted. He was the best brother anyone could ask for. I jumped as I heard a car door shut and I knew I had to tell mom. I took a deep breath and the smile from my face fell when mom walked through the door.

"What are you two doing?" She asked sitting her keys on the table.

"We need to talk." Jordan said.

"It can wait, I need to fix you two dinner then go over to Grandma's."

"No it cannot wait mom." I stood up. "If I don't tell you now I'll never be able to."

"Well what?" He sighed.

"Mom I'm." I couldn't find the words to say. I turned to Jordan who stood up himself to help me out.

"Bailey's pregnant Mom." Jordan said like it was no big deal.

I saw a million emotions run across my mom's face. She didn't even look at me, instead she got up and left. I started crying knowing I had disappointed the only parent I had left. Jordan came over and hugged me. After I got myself together I went up to my room. I had messages from Oli telling me to call him.

"Hey." Oli answered.

"Hey." I managed to say.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Argument with my mom."

"Oh, Well I'm busy so I'll talk to you tomorrow." Oli said and hung up.

He was with another girl, I heard her in the background. I couldn't do anything about it though. We weren't dating, I had no right to be jealous. I put my head on my pillow and stared at the floor. My whole life was falling apart and I couldn't do anything about it. I got up and went back downstairs. Jordan was looking through some papers.

"You need to look at these." He said sitting them down.

"Why?"

"It's the adoption papers." Jordan handed them to me. "Mom will take you when she gets back."

"How do you know?" I asked signing the paper without reading it.

"You should take the time to read it."

"No, I don't want it. Oli won't want it so what's the fucking point?"

I grabbed the papers and the key's to Jordan's car. I was taking these back with or without mom. When I got in the car I seen that it had a space for the father's signature. I felt my day go from bad to horrible. Oli had to sign. Slamming the door to the house I ran up to Jordan's room. He was lying on his bed smiling.

"What the hell is this?" I asked pouting to the space where Oli needed to sign.

"It needs Oliver Scott Sykes signature." He smiled.

"Um most of the time it doesn't need that." I snapped. "I'll lie and say I don't know who the father is."

"I told the doctor about your situation while you talked to that ass." Jordan crossed his arms. "And she said you have to tell him and make sure he doesn't want it first."

"I hate you." I said going back to my room.

I grabbed my phone and called Oli once again. I knew he was probably "busy" with the other girl but he was going to have to get Un-busy and get his ass over here. I thought he wasn't going to answer. Then on the last ring he did.

"What?" He asked.

"I need you."

"You had me last night." He laughed.

"No Oli." I said seriously. "We need to talk."

"Oh shit." He grunted. "I hate those words. I'll be over in a minute."

I slung my phone across the room and sat down in the floor crying. Oli wouldn't want a thing to do with me after this. He would deny it was his leave and never say a word to me again. I knew I shouldn't be judging Oli from what he did in the past, But I seriously didn't see him changing his ways for me. I was just one of many girls he had. I heard a knock on the door down stairs. I grabbed the papers and pushed Jordan who was about to answer the door.

"It's for me." I said running down the steps.

I opened the door to see Oli leaning against the wall. "What is it love?"

"Oli, You might want to sit down for this."

"Is it like serious?" He asked.

"Extremely."

"Well I can take anything. So lay it on me."

"Here." I handed him the papers.

He didn't read them, he just looked through them and then back up at me. "What's this?"

"Adoption papers." I shrugged.

"You want me to adopt you?" He arched his eyebrow. "But sex would be like wrong then."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Oli I'm having a baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!

comments=LOVE