Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

Busted

“No… I’ll just stay…” Danny said, with a slight sound of annoyance in his voice. I bet Frankie’s preventing the urge to laugh loud and obnoxiously to his face.

“Let’s go then.” Frankie said with a big smile.

“Okay, see you around.” Mikee said as she got up and went with Frankie out of the hotel.

“Heheh, funny, Danny got dumped by Abi at the same way.” Mikey said.

“Must be humiliating.” Ray said.

“Poor dude.” Bob said.

“But we don’t care!” I said and we hi-5ed each other again.

Mikey’s POV:

I don’t know why, but it felt satisfying to see how Danny can’t seem to work his charms all the time on our girls. Well they’re not exactly ours but you get what I mean. I was just going back to Gerard and my room when someone called out to me.

“Mikey.” I turn only to see Anna, maybe wanting something from me again.

“What is it this time?” I ask her.

“I left my bag back at the entertainment room; sorry but can you go get it?” Anna asks with a sheepish smile, I sigh exasperatedly.

“Why don’t you get it yourself?”

“I’m going somewhere with Abi, something about Brendon… or something, pleeeeeeease Mikey? I treat you to coffee later!” Anna begged with another smile, I just sigh deeply.

“All right, all right, you have to learn to not forget your bag so often Anna, just wait for me in the lobby.”

“Yay! Thanks Mikey!” with that she left for the lobby, leaving me with yet another errand to run. Since I’m on the 2nd floor and the entertainment room Anna left her bag in is on the 5th floor, I’ve got 3 floors to go through. Without wasting time I look for the nearest staircase and start climbing.

When I got there I noticed that the door was slightly open and I hear voices, thinking it might be something eavesdrop-worthy I peek through the slightly open door to find Nadine with… guess who? And she’s dusting some dust off his shirt.

“… sorry about that, I’m a neatfreak to other people, it’s like its automatic or something and I just clean that person, Frankie finds it annoying.” Nadine said.

“No, it’s okay; I don’t see anything wrong with trying to make other people look neat and clean.” Danny said.

“Finally! Someone who understands! Thanks Danny!” Nadine said, trying to hide a blush when he smiled that fake smile at her.

“It’s nothing.” he says. This just makes me feel like I want to rip his lips off so he couldn’t fool anymore innocent girls into thinking he’s as innocent as he is good-looking.

“Hey Mikey.” I hear Bob’s voice say, turning around I find that it was Bob. “Is Nadine in there?” he asked.

“Bob, wait—“I say but then he just brushes pass me and goes inside the room to find Nadine and Danny in there. “Crap…” I curse, I just hope Bob doesn’t go all ballistic or something.

“You know you guys aren’t supposed to be alone together in one room, people will be getting ideas.” he said, trying to sound as calm as possible.

“We were just talking.” Danny said.

“Yeah… anyway, Nadine don’t tell me you forgot.” Bob said. Nadine had an expression on her face that implied she was thinking of what she forgot, she seemed to remember when she had that ‘aha!’ expression on her face with a smile.

“You were supposed to take me and Mimi to a souvenir store! Sorry I forgot, let’s go!” she said, getting up excitedly as she went over to Bob.

“Mikee’s not coming by the way.” Bob told her.

“Huh? Why not?” she asked.

“She’s with Frankie at the moment.”

“Oooooooh! I am so interrogating Mimi or Frankie about that! I’ll be going now Danny, bye!” at that they left the entertainment room and bumped into me, no literally, Nadine bumped into me, causing her to blush a bit when she realized who she had bumped into. “Oops, sorry about that Mikey.”

“It’s all right, uh… I’m just going to go get something, you and Bob just continue where you guys are going.” I say quickly so Bob won’t get jealous, I go inside the room just as Danny exits. I just ignore him and look for Anna’s bag; I found it just lying there on one of the chairs. Thinking of the soft bed cushions that I want to sleep on so much because I’m just so damn tired, I pick it up and made my way back down to the lobby where Anna is waiting.

Gerard’s POV:

I’m getting bored easily these days.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! This day is just so boring! There’s nothing to do and Mikey’s probably still busy running errands for Anna. Oh boy, what can an older brother who loves his own younger brother intimately do?

Again out of boredom I just decide to go down the lobby and annoy anyone I see there. Thinking that the only people here who I know and who are available are Anna, Mikey and Ray. I know where Abi went, I just saw Frankie and Mikee go together and just a while ago Bob consulted me that he was bringing Nadine to the souvenir shop. I can just walk up to Panic and say ‘hey I’m bored, let’s talk about random things!’

… now who would do that?

Anyway, I go down to the lobby to probably look for Ray and annoy him by pulling his hair, only to find that Anna was talking to somebody.

And that somebody was somebody we all loathed.

“Awesome, you’re a vegetarian too?” Anna said.

“Yes, I just can’t stand the idea of eating an innocent animal.” Danny said. Basically it was just us guys who hated the dude; the girls were all like, going all fangirl over him.

“You don’t know how much I agree to that.” Anna said, practically sounding like she was swooning over his smile. Okay, this is making me sick; I better stop this before-

“Hey Anna… Danny…” I hear Ryan as he passed by me to make his way to the two people talking, muttering the last person’s name bitterly.

“Hey Ryan.” Anna said.

“Hey.” Danny said.

“Yeah, Anna you hungry? Wanna go get a burger or something?” Ryan asked.

“A burger?! What are you thinking Ryan?!” Anna snapped.

“Huh? Why?”

“I’m a vegetarian you idiot.”

“Oh… um… sorry?”

“Is that how you apologize to a lady Mr. Ross?” Danny said smirking, as he motioned to place an arm around Anna. But before he got to do that, and before Ryan would go into a fistfight with him, I inserted myself in the picture.

“Hey! Don’t you dare place your hands on my ex-girlfriend’s sister!” I said.

“Why would you care about your ex-girlfriend’s sister?” Danny said, raising an eyebrow.

“Look dude, I don’t care if Anna is my ex-girlfriend’s sister or not, she’s one of our friends who are girls, including Frankie and Ray’s cousins and Bob’s niece, whom you also flirted with you… slut!” I said, I might as well just call him a slut since there was no other insult to think about.

“You were flirting with Abi, Mikee and Nadine too?” Anna said, giving him an offended look.

“Uh… well…” Danny said, looking unsure and everything. Poor dude… no wait, he deserves it.

“Danny?” we hear another, unfamiliar British female voice say. We all saw the shocked look on Danny’s face when we saw a girl standing not so far from where we were talking, must be his girlfriend I think.

“R-Rachelle? What you doing here? How long have you been standing there?” Danny asked nervously. Yup, must really be his girlfriend.

“What am I doing here?! How dare you! I just came over here to check on how you were doing! And for your last question, I was here long enough to have heard everything, you were cheating on me with the relatives of My Chemical Romance! I bet it was just because you could get more famous!” she said, sounding really pissed.

“Now… Rachelle…” Danny said, getting up from where he was sitting and was about to put his hands on her shoulders when he was slapped right at the cheek. Ouch.

“Don’t you ‘now Rachelle’ me! You care more about being more and more famous and not about anything else!” she said, from the tone of her voice I could tell she was ready to cry at any moment. She turned away sharply and left the hotel, Danny gave us one glance before running after his girlfriend.

“She’s probably going to break-up with him now.” Ryan said.

“Or he’s going to charm her into thinking he’ll never do it again.” Anna said.

“That’s just sad.” I said.

“I know, so Anna, want to just go and get something to eat anyway? You can have your veggies, I’ll eat what I want, and you eat what you want.” Ryan said.

“That’s fine with me.” Anna said, as she got up from where she was sitting and left with Ryan. Once again leaving me here, alone and bored. Everyone’s getting paired up these days, well it’s not like I’m not in love myself. Which reminds me, where’s Mikey?

“Anna, here’s your—where the fuck is Anna?” I turn around to find the person I was just thinking about, talk about nice timing.

“She left with Ryan.” I answer him, he lets out an exasperated sigh.

“I came all the way from the 5th floor just to get her bag for her and she just leaves with Ryan!” he said.

“Everyone’s been going on ‘dates’ lately… why don’t we have some alone time of our own?” I ask, giving him a smirk that made him clear his throat a bit to direct me away from his pinking cheeks.

“What about Ray?” he asks.

“He’s probably just doing what he normally does right now.” I said.

“No, I meant what if he catches us?”

“I’ll remember to lock the door this time, come on, don’t you trust your own brother?”

Mikey’s POV:

I suddenly find myself underneath my brother on my bed, locked in a passionate kiss, our clothes still on. I just can’t seem to say no to him every time he pulls off those begging eyes. It’s not that I mind this situation or anything, even if I am the receiver… or in other words; uke.

“Mikey… can I—“

“Just take them off.”

“Okay.”

I know I sounded demanding at that time but then, he was just taking too much time. But then just when he was going to get my shirt off someone knocked loud and impatiently at the door. The two of us both curse at the same time as Gerard rolls his eyes and gets off me so I could sit up and fix my pants before he opens the door. He then opens the door to reveal Nadine and Frankie standing there.

“What?” Gerard asks, trying not to sound pissed.

“We’re eating out.” Nadine said.

“Afterwards we have to practice for the gig with Panic tomorrow.” Frankie said. Suddenly Nadine’s arms just reach out to Gerard and fixes his shirt as if she was on automatic, making him look neater than before. She giggles when she saw the weird look on his face.

“Sorry.” she said in between giggles, she then notices me and has a look on her face as if she found something she had to fix. “Mikey.” she then motions for me to come at the door so, when I did she straightened my glasses, that even I didn’t know were sitting on my nose in a funny, diagonal way.

“Geez Mikey, did you have to have Nadine fix your glasses for you? What were you doing to get them in a place like that?” Frankie asked.

“Uh…” I said, not exactly knowing how to answer that.

“It’s none of your business Frankie.” Nadine said.

“I’m not asking you Nadine.”

“Well I’m answering for them, whether you’re asking me or not.”

“Hey are we guys going or not?” the rest of the guys were there now by our doorway, even the Panic dudes. Abi, Mikee and Anna were eating a big pack of M&Ms in which Nadine joined in shortly after Ray said that.

“Shouldn’t you guys eat that after dinner?” Spencer pointed out.

“Don’t care.” Abi said.

“I have chocolate craving disorder.” Mikee said, it was obvious she just made that up.

“At this moment we don’t care if we’re eating healthy or not.” Anna said.

“We’re just too hungry.” Nadine said.

“And you guys aren’t going to do anything about them? They’re your relatives.” Jon said, we took one look at the girls and then to the Panic dudes.

“Nah, just let them hoard the M&Ms.” Bob said.

“There’s no cure for chocolate craving disorder… its sad isn’t it?” Ray said, making it up like what his cousin did.

“They could get diabetic if they want to.” Gerard said.

“They’ll end up not listening to us anyway.” I said.

“That’s true, so why bother?” Frankie said, Panic shrugged as the girls gave us thumbs ups. We all start to go with the girls forming a small group just stuffing their mouths with the candy covered chocolate.

“Mikey.” Gerard said, getting my attention as he hits me a little on the arm.

“What is it?” I ask.

“After dinner, practice and everything, do you want to continue where we left off?”

“Do I get to be seme this time?”

“What’s that?”