Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

Gerard and Mikey's First

Of course you wouldn’t expect Gerard to know what seme or uke was, after all, he didn’t watch anime or hang out with Anna or either of the girls who like yaoi much.

“Never mind, just ignore what I said.”

We ate at this not-so expensive place nearby the hotel, I mean come on, just because we’re famous doesn’t mean we have that much money as to eat at a swanky and expensive restaurant everyday, too much publicity.

“Hey… Nadine where did you get that shirt?” Abi asked after ordering what she wanted and noticed the new shirt Nadine was wearing that had a map-like location of the United Kingdom on her shirt with the words ‘Got This Shirt From England’ with an arrow pointing to non other than England.

“I went to a souvenir shop with Bob! Mimi was supposed to come too.” Nadine answered.

“Why didn’t she come?”

“Coz she went somewhere with Frankie… ooh! Which reminds me!” at this point everyone was done with their orders as she turned sharply to the girl next to her; Mikee. “Mimi I’m going to interrogate you now.”

“Eh?” Mikee said, completely clueless about what she was talking about.

“Where did you go with Frankie?” Nadine said in a teasing tone.

“We just went to check out a nearby sweets shop… that’s all…” the small girl replied shyly.

“Ueeeeeeeeeh! Mimi-chan you’re blushing!” Nadine said excitedly.

“No I’m not!” Mikee protested, only resulting for her to blush more, why does that always happen?

“Don’t be hypocritical Nadine, I know that you and Bob were going on a ‘date’ too.” Frankie said.

“It wasn’t a date!” Nadine protested this time.

“Yeah, it was just a friend thing.” Bob said.

“A friend thing you say? Dear uncle, there is no such thing as a friendly date.” Abi said.

“Did I say it was a friendly date? No, I said it was just a friend thing.”

“Still the same.”

“No it’s not.”

“Shut up uncle.”

“Don’t call me uncle! Oh now you’re being hypocritical dear niece.”

“How so?”

“You and Brendon went somewhere else together too.”

“Ooh… somehow I got involved…” Brendon said.

“Of course you’re involved; you’re the one who dated my niece.” Bob said.

“It wasn’t a date!” Abi snapped.

“What was it then? A friendly date? I thought there wasn’t such thing!” Bob said back.

“Don’t look at me! It was Mimi who told me about that!”

“I only got that from a magazine; back in the Philippines I always used to read those things… usually I just go to the accidents portion…” Mikee said.

“Only believe those kinds of magazines once in a while Mikee.” Anna said.

“Well it’s not like you’re exempted from this conversation Anna.” Frankie said.

“What’s that supposed to mean Frankie?”

“Didn’t you and Ryan go out somewhere too?”

“Cool, now I’m involved too.” Ryan said.

“That makes two Panic guys! Wheee!” Brendon said, hi-5ing Ryan.

“What about us? We’re so out of place…” Jon said.

“You go converse with the other guys who didn’t go out this afternoon.” Brendon said.

“Wow, that wasn’t insensitive.” Spencer said sarcastically.

“I was just joking!” Brendon said.

“Hey Ryan, don’t think you’re not uninvolved yet, did you ask Anna out this afternoon?” Bob asked.

“It depends on how you guys see it.” Ryan said.

“Yeah! Exactly! And I see it as just a friend thing! Like what Bob said!” Anna said.

“We see it otherwise.” Abi said.

“Suit yourself.” Ryan said.

“Hey! Our food’s here!” Gerard butts in, probably tired of feeling out of place in a group of people starting to go out with each other.

After dinner we went back to the hotel and used the 5th floor entertainment room again for practice for tomorrow’s gig. When we got there though, the girls were already feeling tired.

“Hey guys, we’re just going to hang out in Nadine and Anna’s room.” Abi told us.

“You aren’t going to watch us practice?” Ray asked.

“No, we’re going to stuff ourselves with chocolate while watching the British shows on TV.” Mikee said.

“While you guys just go ahead and practice until you’re satisfied.” Nadine said.

“I hope you guys won’t get run over by fangirls who are as deranged and crazy as us.” Anna said.

“Hey… deranged is my word…” Mikee said.

“Whatever Mikee.” Anna said.

“Okay then, we’ll just take the same elevator and drop you guys off at the second floor.” Gerard said… wait, elevator?

“Oh no! I’m not setting foot into another elevator!” Ryan protested.

“Yeah, we’ll just take the stairs.” I agree, Anna shuddered.

“Elevators… scary…” she said.

“Come on, it’s faster, plus it won’t get jammed this time.” Brendon said.

“How sure are you of that?” I asked.

“Actually I’m not really that sure myself, but at least there’s more people!” he said, smiling.

“I’m not convinced.” Ryan said.

“Plus, it’s a good way to loose weight by taking the stairs instead of the elevator.” Anna said.

“Take the elevator.” Spencer said in a demanding way.

“No.” the three of us chorused.

“Take it.” Jon joined in.

“NO!”

Ryan, Anna and I stay close together on a corner near the control panel, ready if the elevator decides to malfunction again.

“Guys quit being so paranoid, the elevator isn’t going to jam.” Gerard said.

“If it does at least we’re ready.” Anna said. The elevator opened to the second floor and the girls went out, Anna being glad that she was out of that rectangular box big enough to fit 13 people.

“Yes! I’m free! Good luck with the rest of the ride!” Anna said, and then she received a slap from Nadine. “Ow! What was that for?!” she asked.

“Calm down, you’re acting almost as insane Mikee gets when she gets too tired or overheated.” Nadine said.

“I take that offensively…” Mikee said.

“Come on Mimi, let’s go before Nadine and Anna go on a slap fest.” Abi said.

Practice went on as usual, we just took turns in using the stage, when we were not using the stage we’d use that time for Frankie, Ray and me to tune out guitars, for Gerard to have a few vocal practices and for Bob to do the sound check on his drums.

“Hey, these guys are pretty good.” Frankie said when he stopped tuning his guitar to listen to the Panic dudes.

“Well they are chart toppers like us too, you know.” Ray said, playing some practice chords. I just kept quiet, I didn’t really feel like commenting anyone or anything right now, nor am I tuning my bass, it’s tuned enough now. At this moment my mind is focused on one thing, and that thing is none other than my own brother. He was just there, practicing his vocals with Bob while he did the sound check. Tonight will really be the time I could actually feel him in me, even if it is my own brother I don’t care.

“Hey Mikey, what’re you thinking?” Frankie asks, snapping me out of my trance.

“Hmm? Oh, just… nothing… why?” I ask him.

“You were staring off into space, if I’d known better you were staring at Gerard, did something go on between you two?” he asks again.

“Huh? No, nothing’s going on with us, I wasn’t even thinking of staring at him.” I lied calmly.

“Oh, okay then.” Frankie said. Panic finished their practice on stage and it was our turn to use it, but then as Brendon and the others got off stage and we were about to take our place up there we heard the door opening and closing, in other words someone had just entered the room.

“Abi, I thought you were watching British soap operas and eating chocolate in Nadine and Anna’s room.” Bob said, seeing that it was his niece who entered the room.

“Um… yeah… but… this is stupid!” Abi said to the person standing behind her, who was Nadine, and she had a camera with her.

“You’re the one who thought about truth or dare in the first place, now hurry up or we’ll miss the continuation of that soap opera we were just watching.” Nadine said.

“But—“

“Just go Ab-ab!” Nadine said as she pushed her friend forward so she could step into the room herself with her camera still in hand, as if she was ready to take a picture of what her friend was going to do at this moment.

“I have a feeling that this is going to be something good.” Frankie whispered to me. Abi looks back at Nadine before she reluctantly takes steps towards Brendon, her cheeks just growing redder at every step.

“Um… Brendon… uh… this is not what it looks like… it’s a dare… so don’t get any ideas okay?” she said, not looking at the vocalist eye-to-eye.

“Uh… okay… what’re you supposed to do?” he asked, unsure of what was going on.

“Abi don’t tell him what you’re going to do! Just do it!” Nadine said.

“Eeeeh… this is stupid and embarrassing…” Abi said.

“Then just do it quickly.”

“I can’t move…”

“It’s only on the cheek! Now do it before I make you kiss him on the lips instead! Oops… I told…” Nadine said, at this point Abi’s cheeks couldn’t get any redder, so did Brendon’s.

“Did she just say--?” Brendon said but was interrupted.

“Gah! IT’S A FUCKIN’ DARE OKAY?!?!?!” Abi shouted to hide her embarrassment as she gave Brendon a swift kiss on the cheek as Nadine’s camera gave out a flash. After that she quickly retreated behind Nadine and dragged her taller friend out of the room where she slammed the door shut, a moment of silence… and then the room started to fill with teasing noises.

“Hey shut up!” Brendon snapped, trying to hide the fact that he was blushing himself.

“Okay guys, come on, cool it, we still have to practice, and we’re not going to end any sooner if we continue to tease Brendon about what just happened… we’ll do that tomorrow when the two are both present.” Gerard said with a teasing smirk of his own. Ryan, Spencer and Jon chuckled as each of them hi-5ed Gerard and we started to practice.

Practice went along fairly and after that we all retired to our rooms. I was a little too tired to say goodnight to Ray, Frankie and Bob at the door and just fell on my bed. The bed was just so soft and tempting that my eyes started to close and I started to fall asleep. Only to be woken by a weight on top of me and someone’s lips on my neck. Obviously, that was Gerard, trying to seduce me into not sleeping.

“Hey, I thought we were going to continue where we last left off.” he whispers at my ear while nibbling on it. Aroused by his antics, I didn’t feel as sleepy as I did before. Placing my glasses on the nearest table next to my bed I look at him straight at the eye.

“Sorry, I almost forgot.” I said as my fingers found the zipper to that black jacket he was wearing and unzipped it, he then presses his lips against mine, and… the rest is up to your imagination.

Gerard’s POV:

I wake up to feel the annoyingly bright sun rays shine on my face, yawning and stretching my arms a bit I turn to the person lying next to me on the same bed, only to see that his eyes were still closed in undisturbed sleep. I smile to myself when I see how peaceful he looked while sleeping. Last night he was the perfect uke, don’t think I don’t know what seme or uke is, I know, I just pretended I didn’t before so I could still be the seme… hehe… me evil…

Mikey’s POV:

I shift in my sleep so now I’m facing the other side away from Gerard, looking forward to getting more sleep before I wake up to my ass aching. But then that doesn’t happen when I suddenly feel arms wrap around me, turning my head I only see Gerard, awake and smiling at me.

“Good morning.” he whispered.

“Morning Gee.” I said.

“If your ass doesn’t hurt so much, get up and help me clean up the bed.” he said, as he sits up and quickly grabs a nearby towel and giving me one.

“Ugh… fine…” I mutter.