Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

Sneaking Up On People

Gerard’s POV:

I was the first to get out of the room since after uh… cleaning up our mess I was the first to take a bath. Mikey’s still inside taking his bath; I make my way to the lobby where everyone was going to meet before going to the hotel’s restaurant together.

“Good morning Gee!” I hear someone say, only to see that it was Bob… and there’s something different about him.

“Good morning Bob… hmm…”

“Something wrong?”

“Nothing really… it’s just that…” it was then that I noticed Bob’s eyes… they were green! “Whoa! Bob you’re eyes! They’re… they’re…”

“Green?”

“Exactly! Wow, I didn’t think you were serious about getting contacts!”

“Well you thought wrong.”

“I know… when did you buy those things?”

“I asked Ray to buy these for me actually; you know how every morning he goes out on one of his jogs.”

“Oh… I see… that Ray… why can’t we be as physically active as the dude with big hair?”

“I don’t know, maybe because we already have fangirls and don’t really need to work out much?” Bob implied jokingly, in which I join with him in chuckling a bit.

“Ooh… you guys are talking about Ray-ray behind his back… I’m telling!” we hear someone say; only to find Mikee standing there behind us, she probably heard everything we said.

“Mikee-chibi!” Bob said, ruffling her hair.

“Hey! I just combed my hair! And don’t call me chibi!” she bit, getting a comb out of her sling bag and combing her hair again.

“Why? What does chibi mean?” I ask.

“It means shorty in Japanese.” Bob answered.

“Haha! Chibi!” I said, joining in just for fun. She rolls her eyes and slaps me on the arm, she then brushes pass us and mutters something that I was sure was about us.

“Oh wait, before I forget.” she said, she turned to Bob and squinted her eyes to get a good look on his own eyes. “Yeah, you did get green contacts, personally I liked them when they were blue instead.” with that she turned around again and left this time.

“See what I mean?” I tell him.

“Well that’s what Mikee says, I hear from Ray that she prefers blue eyed guys than green eyed guys.” Bob told me.

“Whatever you say… just don’t say that in front of Frankie… maybe he’ll want to get blue contacts this time…”

“Frankie likes Mikee? Ooh… that rhymed.”

“Tch… and you say Frankie’s corny… hypocrite.”

“Shut up, anyway, answer my question.”

“The answer is: it’s none of your damn business.” we hear another different voice say all to obviously belonging to Frankie.

“Frankie! How long were you standing there?” I ask him.

“It seems like everyone’s been sneaking up on us lately…” Bob said.

“Why wouldn’t they when they hear that they’re talking about you?” Frankie said.

“Aw… Frankie’s pissed… don’t worry we weren’t backbiting you, we were just wondering if you liked Mikee or not.” I told him.

“Mikey? Ew Gerard, I’m not gay, have you been hanging around Anna too much?” he said.

“Frankie that was corny, you know he’s talking about Ray’s cousin and not his brother.” Bob said, Frankie chuckled a bit and placed a hand on both our shoulders.

“I’m sorry, couldn’t help it.” he said, squeezing himself in between me and Bob.

“So Frankie, spill.” Bob said.

“Spill what?”

“Come on, you already know who I like, why can’t you tell us who you like?”

“Because I want you guys to find out yourselves.”

“Haha, it’s Mikee isn’t it?” I said.

“Mikey Way?” Frankie said.

“Gaaaaaaaaaaah! I can’t take it anymore!” I said, running my hand through my hair. We reach the elevator and the doors were just about to close when someone just slips inside quickly before he/she gets caught in between the elevator doors, which will become a very painful experience for that person. Who was Nadine.

“My God Nadine! You scared me!” Frankie exclaimed.

“Why did I scare you o’ beloved cousin of mine? Good morning Bob and Gerard!” she said, smiling brightly at the two of us.

“Oh, and I don’t get a good morning? I’m hurt.” Frankie said.

“I don’t give a shit about you Frankie, anyway, I wanted to see you!” Nadine said.

“Why did you want to see me?” Frankie asked.

“No, not you, Bob!” Nadine said, pushing Frankie away and making her way towards Bob making Frankie mutter things about his cousin.

“What is it?” Bob asked.

“Nothing, I just wanted to see you because you’re my best friend! Oh God… I sound like a Care Bare… ew…” Nadine said cringing.

“You don’t know how much I agree to that statement.” Frankie said.

“No one was asking you Anthony.” Nadine said.

“Well sorry Hendrikka.” Frankie said back.

“Let’s just stand here and observe as the two cousins call each other by their second names.” I tell Bob who chuckled.

“Oh wait, I need to get to the 1st floor first before I go down to the lobby.” Nadine said.

“What’re you going to do on the 1st floor?” Bob asked as we see Nadine fish out her camera from her pocket.

“Nothing important, I just want to show Brendon this picture and rub it in his face!” she said, showing us the picture of when Abi was dared to kiss him on the cheek while we were practicing.

“Hey! I remember that.” I said.

“Well duh, it did just happen last night.” Nadine points out.

“Hey Nadine, when you develop that picture make sure to make me a copy so I’ll have something to blackmail Abi with.” Bob said.

“Evil uncle.”

“I know.” the elevator doors opened to the 1st floor and Nadine stepped out of the elevator.

“Bye guys, see you in the lobby, I’m going to go rub this picture in Brendon’s face now, no, not literally.” Nadine said jokingly, we laugh a bit as we wave to her goodbye and the elevator’s door closes.

“Man Frankie, she’s funnier than you are.” I pointed out.

“Shut up Gee, to imagine Nadine was with us the whole elevator ride from the 2nd floor to the 1st and she didn’t even notice that you were wearing contacts Bob.” Frankie said.

“Yeah… well maybe she’ll notice them when we get to the lobby.” Bob said.

“If she doesn’t then we’ll ‘unintentionally’ mention that you have green eyes.” I said.

Mikey’s POV:

I get out of the shower to find that Gerard wasn’t there anymore, I roll my eyes for him being so impatient as to not wait for me. I walk over to my bed where I had already prepared my clothes. I make sure to put on my underwear and pants on slowly so I wouldn’t hurt my ass to much; I was new to what happened last night, so you can’t imagine it to not hurt.

Knock, knock.

“Coming.” I said as I pull my shirt on and go up to the door where I’m betting it was Anna who’s standing there.

“Good morning Mikey.” Anna said, yup, I was right.

“Good morning Anna.” I reply to her as I step out of my room with her following.

“So Mikey… did you and Gerard do anything last night?”

“Huh?”

“You know… stuff…”

“Why would you want to know?”

“Uh, I don’t know, because I like yaoi? Come on Mikey! Spill! You know I’m not going to tell anyone!”

“Tell anyone what?” someone says.

“Ah! Abi don’t sneak up on people like that! You’ll give them heart attacks at an early age…” I said to the short girl who has now joined us in going to the lobby.

“Is that even possible? Okay… maybe it is… but still! What were you guys talking about?” she asks.

“It’s something you shouldn’t know of.” Anna told her.

“Aw… but Anna!” Abi groaned.

“Shut up or I’ll post that picture of you kissing Brendon on buzznet.” Anna threatened, and silence came from the other girl. Does she blackmail everyone? Anna noticed the look on my face and answered my question for me. “Yes Mikey, I do blackmail everyone.” she said with a sly smirk. Anna and I took a different turn to a direction that was opposite the elevator, confusing Abi a bit as she nearly lost track of us.

“Guys, aren’t we taking the elevator?” she said, we shot her glares. “Uh… okay… never mind then… but it’s so tiring to take the stairs…” she complained.

“Then get on the elevator by yourself.” Anna said.

“But what if the elevator jams? And I’m the only one in there!” Abi exclaimed.

“Then come with us in taking the stairs.” I said.

“But it’s so tiring…” Abi said.

“Take the elevator.” Anna said.

“But—“

“Gah! Look Abi if you don’t want to take the elevator or the stairs then just jump off a window!” Anna said.

“Ooh! I think I’ll do that one!” Abi said jokingly as she giggled. “All right, all right I’ll take the elevator, see you guys in the lobby.” she said, waving goodbye to us as she left and we continued on with our way to the lobby by staircase.

“I swear, she’s been hanging around Mikee too much.” Anna said.

“They are roommates after all.” I said.

“Exactly! Abi’s unusually hyper this morning, I guess she stole Mikee’s chocolate stash while she was sleeping… yeah I think that happened, I’ll interrogate her later.” Anna said.

“Do as you wish.”

“Speaking of doing what I wish.” Anna said, turning to me with a knowing smirk on her face. Already I knew what she was going to ask me to do another favor.

“What?” I ask, even though that was unnecessary.

“You already know I like Ryan right?”

“Isn’t it obvious by the way you act around him?”

“Shut up.” Anna said, hitting me on the arm. “Anyway, I want you to ask him some questions…”

“Questions about what?”