Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

A Problem With The Panic! Bus

“Why are they suddenly talking about drugs?” Ray asked.

“They do that, it’s one of the random things they do… hey Abi! Let’s pretend you’re on GHB and I’m on ecstasy!” Anna said.

“Can’t I have ecstasy?” Abi said.

“No, you’re GHB girl.”

“GHB has weird code names… hehe… Georgia’s Home Boy…”

“I think it was Gregoria’s Home Boy.”

“How would you know? You’re on ecstasy!”

“This is as random as they could get I guess…” Bob said.

“Probably… hey Gee—“Frankie said but was interrupted, I knew what he was going to say.

“No, we are not going to talk about drugs like they are.” I tell him, Frankie pouts and just picks up his guitar and starts playing.

Mikey’s POV:

“Hey, hey! Come on Mikey! Speed up!” Frankie said impatiently as the guys waited for me to finish packing up at the door, Panic and the girls already went downstairs ahead.

“I’m almost done!” I said, fitting my jacket in a random luggage bag. I pick up the rest of my bags and my bass, Gerard has some of my bags.

“Sheesh Mikey, why didn’t you pack last night?” Frankie asks.

“I was tired okay? I fell asleep and forgot to pack, plus I thought we were going in the afternoon.” I tell him.

“Who told you that?” Ray asks.

“No one… I just thought…” I confess.

“Next time, ask for the tour schedule, that way time would be more manageable.” Bob said.

“Yeah… whatever… hey what happened to your contacts?” I ask, realizing that Bob’s eyes were blue again instead of green.

“Ray and Frankie lost them.” Bob said while glaring at the two.

“We said we were going to buy you new ones!” Frankie said.

“How did you guys loose a pair of contacts?” Gerard asks.

“We were just supposed to hide them while Bob took them off so he could wash up, we ended up forgetting where we hid them.” Ray said.

“Why would you want to hide Bob’s contacts?” Gerard asks again.

“I don’t know, it was Frankie’s idea.” Ray said, pointing accusingly at Frankie.

“I had no fun!” Frankie said.

“You do such irresponsible pranks when you have no fun, why did I even agree to help you?” Ray said.

“Coz you had no fun too.” Frankie pointed out.

“… true…” Ray said. When we got to the lobby, it seems that we were the late ones again since everyone else was there.

“Man, if there was a prize for most not-early band I’d certainly give it to you guys.” Anna said.

“Yeah Anna, haha, very funny, for your information Mikey was the one holding us up.” Frankie said.

“Oh, so now you’re blaming an innocent dude now are you?” Nadine said.

“You’re just saying that coz you like him.” Frankie said, something hit his head and bounced to me, I caught it only to see that it was another crumpled piece of paper.

“Mikey… can I have that back?” Nadine asked, smiling sheepishly.

“Let me guess, I’m not supposed to open or read it either?” I ask and Nadine nodded her head, I sigh and throw the crumpled piece of paper back to her.

“Where are the buses? They’re actually later than us?” Gerard said, putting some bags down and taking a seat.

“Buses are usually late.” Bob said.

“Is that so?” Ray said.

“I don’t know.” I take my own seat next to Ryan on the very left end.

“Hey Ry, mind if I sit here?” I ask, trying to be polite.

“Hmm? Oh, no, you can sit there.” Ryan said, he was using his cellphone at the moment, probably text messaging someone.

“Okay then.” I said. I look up only to see Anna giving me a look, as if I was forgetting something. I raise an eyebrow at her and she rolls her eyes, trying to point at Ryan without being noticed. I now realize what she’s trying to say, ‘do what I asked you to do yesterday’. I sigh and turn to Ryan to start a friendly conversation. “So Ryan, who’re you messaging?” I ask.

“Girlfriend…” he muttered, I wasn’t surprised, it’d be surprising if a guy his age with his looks won’t have a girlfriend.

“I see… somehow you don’t sound too happy.” I point out, which was true.

“Oh, sorry about that, it’s just that she could get possessive and annoying at times… it’s like I don’t like her anymore because—wait, why am I telling you this?” Ryan said, realizing that he was going somewhere personal.

“You could trust me.” I said.

“Okay…” Ryan said raising an eyebrow. “I’ll tell you later, when there are less people.” he said.

“Uh… sure…” I said. I hear someone’s cellphone give off its ringtone, only for it to be Brendon’s.

“Excuse me for a while, hello?” Brendon said, going somewhere quiet. We all just went back to doing our business, no one really paying attention to anyone who weren’t part of their conversation group or pair.

“Well it seems no one’s really looking at our way, I’ll just talk now.” Ryan said suddenly, catching my attention.

“Huh?”

“You wanted to know about my girlfriend right?”

“Uh… yeah…”

“I just broke-up with her a while ago actually.”

“You text messaged her you wanted to break-up with her?” I was a little shock on how easily he was taking this.

“I know what you’re thinking right now, ‘what kind of a break-up is that?’ but then calling her would only make a scene, and a text message stays in a cellphone, decided by the owner if he wants other people to read it or not.” Ryan pointed out; he was a little right there.

“Okay, I get it now, but why break-up with her?”

“Coz she isn’t exactly the one I’d like to spend my life with, she’s vain and materialistic, I even overheard her phone conversation with a friend of hers that she was only dating me because I was some famous person from a famous band.” Ryan rolled his eyes at this.

“Then what made you ask her out on dates in the first place?”

“When her friend and her got backstage passes to one of our concerts, she seemed like a nice and down-to-earth girl, well I guess first impressions aren’t always a good thing.”

“You’re probably right on that one, there another girl you like?” after I said that Ryan gives me a weird look.

“Why are you suddenly so interested in my personal life?” he asks.

“Uh… because it’s interesting?”

“Lame excuse.”

“I know, well I can’t tell you why.”

“Why not?”

“Because I don’t want to.”

“You like me don’t you?”

“What?!” I was utterly shocked at this rate. A smile then forms on Ryan’s face as he tries not to laugh; I glare at him a bit.

“You should’ve seen the look on your face; I was kidding all right Mikey? Don’t make it such a big deal.” he said, patting me on the shoulder. “Unless you really are gay…” he said.

“Shut up Ryan.” I said.

“Hey, I said I was just kidding.” Ryan said. Brendon came back into the lobby with a look on his face that spelled out ‘we have a problem with the buses’.

“Where’s Gerard? I need to talk to him.” he said.

“Bren-bren’s calling you Gee-gee.” Mikee said.

“I know, we’ll talk later about that issue of yours.” Gerard said.

“What issue? Yaoi isn’t an issue! It’s a fetish! A FETISH!” Mikee said.

“Whatever.” Gerard said, getting up from his seat and going up to Brendon. “What’s up?” he asks.

“It’s about the buses, well, basically it’s about the Panic bus.” Brendon said.

“What about the Panic bus?”

“Well, it broke down a while ago and it’s getting fixed up in some car shop, but it’ll take a long time and we’re already a little behind schedule, your bus however, is nearing the hotel at this moment.”

“So?”

“So… could Panic share a bus with you guys? Please?” Brendon said, smiling sheepishly as Gerard blinked.

“Uh… sure, I guess we could all fit.” Gerard said.

“Thanks Gee! Oh look, the bus is here.” Brendon pointed out.

“Okay everyone, pick up your bags and lets go.” Spencer said, standing from his seat and getting his luggage. As everyone was getting their own luggage I noticed the girls were having a bit of a hard time, I wasn’t the only one who noticed.

“Geez, some gentlemen we are, let me help you with that Abi.” Brendon said, offering to help Abi with her heavy bags.

“Huh? No it’s okay! I can carry these.” Abi said.

“Don’t have to be modest, come on, I’ll carry some, don’t worry.” Brendon said flashing a smile that made Abi blush, now it was probably impossible to refuse.

“Need help Nadine?” Bob asked.

“If it’s okay with you then it’s okay with me.” Nadine said.

“It’s okay with me.” Bob said.

“Then it’s okay with me!” Nadine said smiling, letting Bob take hold of some bags she found difficult to carry. I was just about to help Anna out when Ryan went up to her ahead of me.

“May I?” he asked.

“You may not, I can do this, you don’t have to get all worked up just for this, you’re probably still tired.” Anna said.

“No I’m not, I just woke up and am all refreshed and energetic now, so let me carry some of your bags.” Ryan said.

“Are you sure?” Anna asked.

“I’m very sure, what? Don’t trust me?” Ryan said, pulling a puppy-dog look. Anna sighed and nodded her head as a signal that he could help her with her bags.

“Thanks Ry.” Anna said.

“No problem.” Ryan said.

“Can I help you?” Frankie asked Mikee, who seemed to busy to try and balance in carrying all her bags without them falling to notice who was standing behind her.

“Ray-ray?” she said, assuming it was her cousin.

“No, Frankie.” Frankie pointed out, this time she turned around to see the guy.

“Eh? I was expecting Ray-ray to help me.”

“I will, you need to grow, and that won’t happen if you keep carrying heavy bags.”

“You need to grow too.”

“Don’t care.” Frankie said, not waiting for Mikee’s confirmation to help her with her bags.

“It’s no use trying to convince him, he’s very persistent.” I tell her before she opens her mouth and protests. After hearing that she just shrugs and follows everyone else in the bus.

“Where are the bags I was helping you carry Mikey?” Gerard asks.

“Come on Gee, you don’t have to do that, I’m a guy, not a girl.” I tell him.

“You’re a girl to me.” he says winking, I hit him in the arm a bit but it was still enough to hurt. “Ouch! Hey I just want to help okay?”

“I can do it myself, I didn’t bring much things.” I tell him.

“Yeah, right.” Gerard said, pointing to a pile of bags that all belong to me, including my bass and amp just leaning on the chairs.

“That isn’t much.” I lie.

“You aren’t able to persuade me my dear little brother.” Gerard said, taking some of my bags anyway and going ahead of me in the bus. I sigh and pick up the bags I have left and follow him.

We were already half-way from reaching the same airport we took when we arrived in England when everyone was already starting to get restless. Frankie, Ray, Ryan and Brendon would play the same songs over and over again that’s really getting into our nerves. Bob and Spencer are debating on who’s the best drummer out of the two. Gerard and Mikee are still fighting over yaoi being an issue or a fetish. Nadine and Anna are taking turns in reading probably another fanfiction Mikee brought, and Abi’s just listening on her mp4. As for me, I’m just trying to concentrate on my laptop, just surfing the net for anything.

“Mikey, can I borrow your laptop?” Mikee asks.