Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

Talks About Exes

“Don’t do it Mikey! She’ll use it for yaoi!” Gerard says.

“I won’t! I just want to check my friendster profile!”

“Which is full of yaoi!”

“… not entirely…”

“Sorry Mikee, but after this I need to charge the laptop,” I explain to her, Gerard gives me an approving smile. “Maybe later when the batteries are full.” I finish and smirk when Gerard groans disapprovingly.

“Yay! Thanks Mikey!” Mikee said.

“No problem.” I said.

Gerard’s POV:

We were already half-way to landing on Spain’s airport, so yeah, we we’re already on the plane. Mostly everyone was falling asleep, either leaning on the windows or their seatmates. It was Mikey this time that was sleeping on me, as I said before, he looked very peaceful asleep. I still can’t believe he’s going to let Mikee search yaoi on his laptop though; he probably did that just to piss me off a bit. I hear a camera flash and look up to see that Anna was holding up a digi-cam.

“Thanks for the yaoi-ish pic Gee.” she said smiling, she then went back to her seat to show it to Nadine, who was sitting next to her. I shake my head at this, some fetish.

“Gerard… what was that sound?” I hear Mikey say next to me as he sits up a bit rubbing his eyes.

“Nothing, it was just Anna taking a picture of us.” I tell him.

“Oh… wake me up when we’re there…” Mikey says and goes back to sleep on my shoulder.

“Hey Abi, you all right?” I hear Brendon ask since he was just walking around the plane out of boredom.

“No, I hate plane rides.” Abi states honestly.

“You should eat something sweet.” Mikee, her seatmate, points out, she was just looking out the window, probably daydreaming.

“Why?” Abi asks.

“I don’t know, my mom says that whenever you feel like barfing you should eat something sweet.” she said.

“Can I have some chocolate then?”

“No.”

“Why not? Oh come on, I can’t believe you’re that selfish when it comes to chocolate.”

“I can’t give you chocolate because I don’t have any; we ate them all back when we were watching British soap operas in Anna and Nadine’s room remember?”

“Oh… yeah… right…”

“Here, have some snicker doodles.” Brendon said, offering some to her.

“Is it okay with you?” Abi asks, hesitant to take the cookie from him.

“Yeah, if it’ll help you get better then I don’t mind at all, take it, don’t make me have to force feed you.” Brendon said jokingly, Abi giggled and took the cookie he offered. “Feel better?” he asked.

“A little, thanks Brendon.” Abi said.

“You’re welcome.” Brendon said smiling as he went back to his seat next to Spencer.

“Ooh… Ab-ab just had a moment…” Mikee said teasingly, who was actually watching the whole scene not too long ago. Abi slapped her a bit on the cheek in a friendly way.

We finally landed on Spain, Abi not looking as sick as she was on the last plane ride. Now all that’s left is another bus ride to our hotel.

“Aaaaaah… I could really use some coffee…” I say, stretching as we sat ourselves in the airport’s lobby.

“Want us to buy coffee again?” Frankie asks.

“You can’t have coffee Frankie.” Nadine said.

“I can and I will!” Frankie protested.

“Fine! Don’t blame me if you stay the shortest in the band!”

“I’m only the shortest because I’m the youngest!”

“Joe Trohman is one of the youngest in Fall Out Boy but he’s the tallest.” Mikee blurted out, just staring into space.

“See?” Nadine said.

“Ugh, and whose side are you on?” Frankie asked in a bit of a pissed way at Mikee.

“Eh? Um… no one’s?” Mikee said, realizing what she had just said.

“Yeah, you’re obviously on Nadine’s side.”

“I’m siding with no one!”

“Hey Frankie, don’t get all pissed on my cousin just because she pointed out what was true.” Ray said.

“Yeah Frankie, way to go, ganging up on a girl like Mimi.” Nadine said.

“Oh and now I’m the one ganging up on someone? It’s more like you guys are the one’s ganging up on me!” Frankie said.

“Um… excuse me?” a Spanish accented male voice said, stopping Nadine who was going to open her mouth and say something probably against Frankie. We all turned to see a tanned Spanish guy standing there, probably feeling uncomfortable. “Your bus is waiting for you…” he said.

“Oh, okay, thanks dude, come on guys.” I said as everyone got up from their seats and picked their bags up.

When we got to the bus it seemed that the uneasy aura just kept on returning, the Panic dudes were still in the same bus as we are. After what had just happened I think it’ll be Ray who’ll help Mikee with her bags this time.

“Mikee, you still want to use the laptop?” Mikey asks out of the blue. The other Mikee pulls a fake smile and shakes her head silently, obviously not liking the fact that she just made her crush angry.

“This is really getting uncomfortable…” Anna whispered.

“You have no idea.” I whisper back to her.

We got to the hotel and everyone just had the same roommate, surprisingly everyone felt energized when they reached the hotel.

“Who wants to go tour Spain before we unpack?” Jon asked, a majority of us wanted to go.

“I’m kinda tired… I’ll stay…” I said, which was actually true.

“I’ll stay too.” Mikey said, following after me, I had expected that.

“I want to rest up first too.” Brendon said.

“Count me out.” Abi said.

“All right then, Abi you’re the only girl staying?” Jon said.

“You guys better not do anything indecent.” Bob said, half-serious and half-joking.

“Shut up uncle.” Abi said, emphasizing the uncle part.

“Ah! What did I say about calling me uncle?!” Bob said angrily, we all laughed at how he reacted to Abi calling him uncle.

“Come on Bob, let’s leave these lazy-asses to rest, we’ve got a country to explore.” Ryan said.

“Are we really going to scope the whole country?” Mikee asked.

“It’s a figure of speech Mimi.” Nadine said.

“No it’s not.” Anna said.

“Uh… whatever then.” Nadine said. Soon everyone had already left and it was only the four of us left alone, we didn’t stay in the lobby forever of course, we all retired to our rooms. Immediately Mikey dived into his bed.

“Is it me or are the beds here softer than the ones back in England?” he said, I chuckle at this a bit and sit on my bed, only to find it really was softer than the ones back in England.

“Wow… I know what you mean…” I said.

Knock, knock.

“Come in.” Mikey said, looking up from his bed. The door opened to reveal Brendon and Abi standing by the door.

“Are we guys disturbing you or anything?” Brendon asked.

“No… what’re you guys doing here?” I ask, trying not to sound offensive.

“We’re bored, so we thought we’d just hang out in your room.” Abi said, Mikey and I exchange glances.

“Okay, you guys could hang here.” I said, shrugging as Mikey sat up on his bed so I could transfer to sit next to him so Brendon and Abi could sit on my bed.

“What’s on TV?” Brendon asked, picking up the remote and switching the TV on only for it to be some Spanish TV auction.

“I bet everything in there’s Spanish.” I said.

“Well we are in Spain, does this thing have subtitles?” Mikey asks.

“I don’t think so…” Brendon said.

“Can I check the Spanish soap operas?” Abi asked.

“How could you watch those things without understanding a single word?” Mikey said.

“If only Ray were here, he knows how to speak Spanish.” I said.

“He speaks Puerto Rican.” Mikey pointed out.

“Which is something like Spanish.” I said.

“Can we just use Mikey’s laptop to play music?” Brendon suggested, there was a moment of silence. Hey, that was not a bad idea.

“Okay… why didn’t we think of that?” Abi said.

“I don’t know, coz we were to busy talking about the Spanish TV and Ray?” Mikey said, getting his laptop from its case and flipped it open so he could turn it on. Soon we were all just listening to the laptop’s iTunes on random while we just talk about things.

“So Gerard, I always wanted to ask you this but then I felt I was too lazy to.” Abi said.

“Fire away.” I said, I was lying on Mikey’s bed with him just sitting there and playing Text Twist on his laptop while I was looking up the ceiling.

“Why’d you break-up with Anna’s sister? Sorry, I’m just curious.” Abi said. I look at her for a bit and then go back to looking up at the ceiling.

“It’s okay, you just wanted to know right? Well to make the story short, she really wasn’t exactly my type, she didn’t really approve of me having a rock band.” I said.

“What? How come?” Abi asked, Brendon looked up from the book he was reading, getting interested in my story.

“She didn’t like rock much… and she never really got along with Mikey…” I said.

“True.” Mikey said, not looking up from his laptop.

“Why didn’t she get along with Mikey?” Brendon asked.

“They always fight, she thinks I’m spending too much time with the band and him and he thinks she’s a bitch.” I said.

“Which she is, but I’m not saying Anna’s a bitch, coz she isn’t, she’s a cool girl, unlike her sister.” Mikey explained.

“But then it turns out she was actually cheating on me whenever I had late night practices or gigs with the band.” I said.

“How did you know she was cheating on you?” Abi asked.

“Anna told me, so the next day I met her I broke-up with her, well, I guess she’s happy with her new boyfriend.” I said.

“She has a new boyfriend already?” Brendon said.

“Yeah, the one she cheated on me with, I never really got to meet the guy though, but Anna says she’d prefer me as a brother-in-law than him.” I said.

“Sounds a little sad.” Abi said.

“It is actually, I went drinking when I found out about the cheating bit.” I said and glanced back at Mikey, who shook his head disapprovingly.

“That was a scary night.” Mikey said.

“True.” I agreed.

“Why? What happened?” Abi asked.

“Let’s just say I drank a little too much and had a little black out, good thing Frankie was there with me.” I said.

“What was Frankie doing there with you? Did he break-up with a certain girlfriend too?” Brendon asked.

“No.” I answered.

“He was there because I asked him to go with Gee and make sure he doesn’t over do himself, but it looks like Gerard did manage to over do himself after all.” Mikey said.

“It’s not Frankie’s fault, I was a stubborn ass.” I said.

“Was? I think you still are now.” Abi joked, making us laugh.

“So… are you all right now?” Brendon asked.

“Hmm? Oh yeah, I’m all right, it’s been about two month and a half since that happened, I’m over it.” I said smiling reassuringly.

“You better be.” I hear Mikey mutter, but it was just me who heard.

“Did you guys have any interesting ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend stories you want to share?” I ask Abi and Brendon.

“Nothing interesting actually, I broke-up with her because she was a bitch and that’s just it.” Brendon said.