Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

Microsoft Romance

“My ex was an alcoholic… I didn’t like it, so I broke-up with him.” Abi said.

“I drink alcohol and you still hang around me.” I said.

“Oh, my ex was worse than you were, almost every night he’d go to the bar and drink, even if he didn’t have issues or any good reason to drink.” Abi said.

“There’s never a good reason to drink, that stuff is bad for you.” Mikey said.

“Oh, and who was the one who used to drink liquor before every performance?” I said.

“It was to hide my stage-fright, I’m over it now and I stopped, what about you?” Mikey said.

“Hey, I’ve already started to not drink!” I said.

“Since when?” Mikey asks.

“Since you and I—“Mikey gives me a warning look, oops, I’ve gotten too far. I need an excuse, quick, where’s Anna when you need her? “Since you and I made an agreement that if you stop drinking liquor I would stop drinking beer!” I finished, I turn to Abi and Brendon who looked like they bought it.

“What about you Mikey? Have anything to share that is related to our topic?” Brendon asked.

“Have you guys heard of our song, ‘Honey This Mirror Isn’t Big Enough For The Two Of Us?’” Mikey said.

“Yeah.” Brendon and Abi chorused.

“It’s about my ex-girlfriend (I read that somewhere).” Mikey said.

“Oh… okay.” Abi and Brendon said.

“But are you two interested in any guy or girl in the present?” I ask, though I know who Abi likes. At this both of them blush a bit.

“You already know about who I like you idiots…” Abi muttered.

“Uh… um… I-I can’t tell you guys… n-not right now.” Brendon stuttered. Mikey and I look at each other and we both see knowing smirks on our faces, time to play matchmaker.

“Hey Gee, you hungry?” Mikey asks.

“Ah, you just read my mind bro, lets go get something to eat, you guys want anything?” I said as the two of us both got up.

“No, I’m good.” Brendon said.

“Me too, leave the music on.” Abi said.

“All right then.” I said, the two of us exited the room and pretended that we were going down to the snack bar, but actually we left the door not completely closed with a small opening, enough for us to look into in silence. At first everything was really quiet between the two, until Brendon placed his book down sighing.

“Is something wrong?” Abi asked, Brendon turned to her smiling and shook his head.

“No, why?” he asks.

“Nothing… you were just sighing…”

“I was sighing coz I just finished the book I was reading.”

“Oh, okay…” there was a short silence between the two before Brendon started talking again.

“Abi, I’m curious, do you really like someone right now?” he asked, this shocked Abi a bit as she turned to the person sitting next to her blushing.

“Why would you want to know that?”

“Coz I want to know, is there something wrong with that?”

“No, there’s nothing wrong but… I don’t think now’s the right time to tell you who I like.”

“Why’s that?”

“It’s… personal… hey, do you think Mikey’ll mind if I play some games in his computer?”

“Actually, I do mind.” Mikey muttered.

“Shh! We’re going to get caught!” I hissed at him.

“No, I don’t think he would.” Brendon said. Abi then got up from the floor where she was sitting next to Brendon and went up on Mikey’s bed so she could explore his laptop. Brendon soon joined her and looked over her shoulder to see what she was doing, she was playing Text Twist. “Text Twist?”

“Yeah, I want to see if I could beat Mikey’s high score.” Abi said.

“Go and try.” Mikey muttered again.

“Mikey!” I hiss. Abi started spelling out things with a time limit in Text Twist with the music still playing on random.

“Come on Abi, why can’t you just tell me?” Brendon asked.

“Tell you what?” Abi said.

“Who you like.”

“I can’t tell you that.”

“Why not?”

“Because… why do you want to know who I like so much?” Abi asked as she stopped playing Text Twist and accidentally opened Microsoft Word, at that time the song playing was now ‘How To Touch A Girl’ by Jojo (as requested by a friend of mine).

“Mikey… why do you have that song in your laptop?” I ask my brother.

“I don’t know okay?! Now shut up!” Mikey said, I smirk as he blushes in embarrassment.

“Oops… I accidentally opened Word… now tell me Brendon, why do you want to know who I like so much?” Abi said, about to close Microsoft Word when Brendon’s arms suddenly went around her so he could type something on Word.

‘Coz I really like you.’ he spelled out. This shocked Abi as she turned away from the computer to face Brendon, only for their faces to be really close to each other.

“A-are you serious?” Abi stuttered, her cheeks growing red. Brendon smiled as one arm wraps around her and the other tucks her hair behind her ears.

“I’m dead serious, and no, this isn’t a dare.” he said, I’m guessing he remembered the time when Abi was dared to kiss him on the cheek back at England. “Abi Bryar, I really, really, really like you.” he said.

“How many ‘reallys’ was that?” Abi asked.

“Three.” Brendon answered; Abi smiled at him and also placed her arms around his neck.

“Then Brendon Urie, I really, really, really, really like you too.” Abi said.

“Hey, that was four.” Brendon said.

“That’s just how much I like you.” Abi said.

“Oh, okay.” Brendon said smiling again, my brother and I just stood there and watched as both of them started closing their eyes. Their lips closed the small gap between their faces in a kiss, yay! Brendon and Abi are going out now!

“Yeah!” I said excitedly as I jumped, accidentally hitting Mikey as he fell and opened the door further. At hearing a loud thump caused by Mikey and hearing me yell out excitedly the two broke from their kiss and were shocked to see me and my brother at the door. “Oops, Mikey are you all right?” I ask.

“Do I look like I’m all right?” Mikey said, pushing himself up and dusting some dust off his shirt. He looked up to the shocked pair and smirked. “Hey Abi, Brendon.” he said, at this I join him in smirking, the two pull away from each other with totally flustered and red faces.

“Gerard, Mikey, uh… this is not what you think!” Brendon said.

“No use Brendon, we saw and heard the whole thing.” Mikey said.

“Nice background music, I still wonder why Mikey has Jojo in his laptop though.” I said, eyeing my brother.

“I said I don’t know! Frankie just probably snuck it into my laptop without me noticing just to annoy me! Sheesh!” Mikey said.

“Wait, you two were watching and listening the whole time?!” Abi said.

“Yeah, we were eavesdropping, we weren’t even hungry, we just wanted to play matchmaker.” I said smiling. At this Abi’s facial expression went from embarrassed to angry, she spotted some Spanish ornament hanging on a wall which was a bolo. She got it off the wall and threw it to our direction, fortunately we ducked.

“Hey! You trying to kill us?!” Mikey said as Abi brushes past him and picks up the bolo.

“Yes! Fuck you Mikey! Fuck you Gerard!” Abi cursed, hitting us with the flat and not sharp part of the bolo. “A girl can’t have one fucking moment with someone she likes without you two eavesdropping!” she said, we kinda just laugh at how she’s acting.

“Ah! Brendon help us! You’re girlfriend’s going on a rampage!” I said.

“SHUT UP GERARD!” Abi shouted angrily.

“Ooh… Abi and Brendon are going out now! Heheh, I bet Bob would gladly accept Brendon as a nephew-in-law!” Mikey teases in a sing-song way.

“I SAID SHUT UP!” Abi shouts again. This time Brendon goes off of the bed and makes his way to Abi, at the time when Abi raised the bolo again he held it up for her to turn to him, for him to give her another kiss on the lips which was a bit shorter than the last one. When they break it seemed that Abi had calmed down and both were blushing again, except Brendon was hiding his with a smile.

“Oooooooooooooooooooooh!” Mikey and I say in a teasing way, but strangely in seemed that it wasn’t only our two voices saying that, there were more people. We turn to the right direction to see that everyone else had already come back and probably heard and saw everything; all of them had big smiles on their faces.

“I always thought you two would make a cute couple.” Spencer said.

“Yeah! Way to go Brendon!” Ryan cheered.

“We’re so proud of you man!” Jon said.

“Abi and Brendon are going out!” Anna said.

“Kyaaaaaaaaah! I’m so happy and excited!” Nadine said.

“Ab-ab and Bren-bren… hehehehehe… aw! Cute!” Mikee said.

“Congratulations Bob, on the new nephew-in-law.” Frankie said.

“You two have my blessings.” Bob said.

“You have everyone else’s too… including me!” Ray said.

“Sheesh, you guys are acting as if Abi and I are getting married.” Brendon said, Abi blushed at this.

“Haha! Abi’s blushing again!” I pointed out, she hit me again on the arm with the bolo.

“How many times do I have to tell you to shut up?” Abi said, everyone just laughs, today’s a happy day.

Mikey’s POV:

After what had just happened everyone went to their rooms to rest, it seemed that the tour really drained all their energy. Gerard and I returned to our room after saying goodbye to everyone, I lay down on my bed as Gerard goes of to his bed.

“Hey Gee, who do you think will be coupled up next?” I ask, only for the answer to be some kind of snore. I guess he’s sleeping already, I should get a short nap too, we have another practice session tonight so it’s better to sleep now before I find myself nodding off to sleep while at practice.

A really loud, obnoxious knock on the door shot me awake suddenly as I feel for my glasses on the table. I hear a thump next to me, only to find that Gerard had fallen off his bed. I try so hard not to laugh at this as he gets up and sees this big goofy smile on my face.

“Shut up.” he said, knowing why I was smiling like that.

“Sorry…” I said, still trying to not laugh at the fact that my brother fell off his bed. Gerard makes his way to the door and opens it as I turn the lights on, realizing that it was already kinda dark.

“Frankie, why am I not surprised?” I hear Gerard say. I turn to his direction to see Frankie standing out the door; of course it has to be Frankie, who else would knock like that? If he’s as annoying when he rings the doorbell then he’s bound to be when he knocks… oh wait, Anna was the one who rang the doorbell last time… oh well.

“You guys awake and ready?” Frankie asks.

“We’re awake, but not ready, wait a sec; you can come in if you want.” Gerard said, inviting Frankie in our room. “Mikey, get changed.” Gerard tells me.

“Yeah.” I just said, stretching a bit before getting off my bed and getting some clothes from my bag to put on. Frankie just stands there as we rummage through our bags to pick out what clothes we want to wear at the moment.

“Can you guys hurry up a bit? I’m already getting hungry.” he said.

“If you keep telling us to hurry up then we’ll just go slower.” Gerard threatened, knowing all to well what Frankie will do to annoy us.

“Geez, sorry.” he said, rolling his eyes as he sits on my bed while waiting. As my brother and I start taking our clothes off to put on new ones, I feel like someone’s watching me.

“Hey Frankie, stop staring at my bro, what? You turned on or something?” Gerard implied jokingly, I turn my head to Frankie who laughs a bit and gets up from my bed. I just ignore him as I put my pants on but then suddenly I feel Frankie’s arms around me, freaking me out a bit.

“Why Gerard? You jealous?” he said, also in a joking way.

“Yuck Frankie! Get off me!” I said, laughing along with my brother and Frankie. The door suddenly opens and Frankie was just about to get off me, but it was too late since that person already saw us.

“CRAP! Oh my God I’m so sorry!” Mikee said, slamming the door closed again out of shock.

“Fuck! Frankie you forgot to lock the door?!” Gerard cursed, what is it with people and not locking the door?

“Sorry! I thought I did lock the door but actually I didn’t!” Frankie said.

“Great, not only did Mikee see me and Gerard in our underwear but she now thinks Frankie and I are going yaoi on each other.” I said.

“Oh shit you’re right! I better go straighten things out with her! See ya guys!” Frankie said and dashed out of our room, leaving the two of us as we speed up in putting our shirts on.

Gerard’s POV:

Mikey and I speed up a little bit faster so we could catch up with Frankie and explain what was really going on in our room, as the two of us descend down the stairs… Mikey’s still scared of elevators… I decide to make a joke.

“Looks like Mikee thinks Frankie likes Mikey.” I joked, taking advantage of the same-name issue.