Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

You Cheated On Me

“Well it is my first time in Italy…” Mikee said, exchanging smiles with Frankie. The two were just enjoying their ride, taking in the scenery as the boat just moved along Italy’s water paths. “What country is after Italy?” Mikee asked.

“Um… Switzerland I guess…” Frankie said, suddenly Mikee’s face lit up. “What’s with that look?” he asked.

“Ooh… the haven of chocolate… or was that Sweden?” Mikee said.

“You planning to get high there or something?”

“When it involves chocolate, don’t I always?” after a little while the ride stopped and the two were just about to get off the gondola after Frankie had paid the dude who manages the gondola.

“Frankie Iero, funny meeting you here.” Frankie blinked at hearing that voice, turning around he almost fell off the boat in shock when he saw Beatrice standing there.

“Beatrice… um… wow… it’s… you…” Frankie said, with an aura of very uncomfortableness (I know there’s no such word).

“Frankie… who’s this?” Mikee asked, only making the poor dude even more uncomfortable.

“Um… Mikee this is Beatrice… Beatrice this is my girlfriend, Mikee…” he said.

“You’re girlfriend? Oh, sorry for interrupting.” Beatrice said, not looking at all pleased. “I’ll be leaving now, oh and Frankie, I had a fun night last night.” she said with a smirk as she left.

“What does she mean she had a fun night last night?” Mikee said, trying to keep her composure. Frankie placed his arms on Mikee’s shoulders and took a deep sigh to start explaining.

“All right… I don’t want to lie to you… I went out drinking with the guys last night at a club… I met Beatrice and…” Frankie stopped for a while.

“Frankie, what did you do?!” Mikee said, raising her voice to signify that she’s going to loose it any time now.

“Mikee we both got drunk, and we only kissed I swear.” Frankie said.

“Kissed?” Mikee said, seeming to not exactly believe Frankie.

“Okay… so we made-out…”

“I don’t believe this!” Mikee said, pulling away from Frankie and attempting to leave the boat without him but he grabbed her arm just in time.

“Mikee you know I will always—“Frankie started but before he could finish Mikee had pulled away.

“Shut up Frankie!” she snapped, pushing Frankie away from her. Frankie started losing balance and was about to fall into the water. He grabbed Mikee thinking she could stop him from doing so, but come on; she’s a small girl, so she fell with him instead. Unfortunately she didn’t know how to swim, so as soon as she fell in the water she did anything desperate to not drown. Fortunately, Frankie knew how to swim and grabbed a hold of the girl so she wouldn’t die. As the two got out of the water they were both soaking wet.

“Mikee are you okay?” Frankie asked worriedly.

“What the hell?! First you cheat on me and now you’re trying to kill me?! Ugh! Get away from me Frankie!” Mikee shouted as she stomped off, still really wet, back to the hotel. Frankie stood there in shock, water dripping from his hair and his clothes.

“Monsieur, I suggest that you go after your girl and get dressed before you get sick.” the dude who managed the gondola Frankie and Mikee were in said in his infamous Italian accent. Frankie shook his head rolling his eyes as he too made his way to the hotel.

“Aw… all the dogs here are so cute!!!” Abi exclaimed as she and Brendon took a stroll around a dog park where dogs with different breeds and sizes roamed freely with their owners nearby or just chilling on one of the benches or under a tree. Brendon chuckled at his girlfriend’s excited squeals as she would so often stop to ask the owner if she could pet the dog and pet it.

“You really love dogs don’t you?” he said.

“Doesn’t everyone?” Abi said, Brendon gave her a look. “Okay so maybe not everyone likes dogs, maybe they prefer cats like my uncle, but I don’t see why they won’t admire animals as cute as dogs.” she said smiling, Brendon smiled back and placed his arm around her.

“Want to go sit on that bench?” he asked.

“Sure, I’m getting a little tired anyway.” Abi said as the two went off to sit on one of the benches and continue talking while watching the dogs just frolic around the park.

“So what do you think of Italy so far?” Brendon asked.

“Well it’s still my first time here and all; it’s pretty cool that they have a park for dogs here.” Abi said, Brendon chuckled.

“You really love dogs don’t you?” he said. (yeah I know, he repeated it)

“Why? Jealous?” Abi teased.

“Why would I be jealous of dogs? I like dogs too.”

“You’re just saying that aren’t you?”

“No… why would you think that way?” Brendon said pulling a puppy-dog look, Abi giggled.

“I was only kidding Brendon, don’t have to go all puppy-dog on me.” she said.

“I thought you liked puppies and dogs.” Brendon said.

“Brendon this is getting nowhere.” Abi said.

“I know.” Brendon said as the two laughed.

“Hello there Mr. Urie.” the two suddenly heard a seductive female Italian voice standing in front of them since they were looking at each other now and not paying attention to the fact that someone was approaching them. When they looked up, Brendon was shocked at the familiarity of the woman who stood before him.

“Oh God… Victoria?” he said, yep, it was the girl from the club all right, they make such bad timing comebacks don’t they? Anyway, Victoria smiled at him in a flirty way.

“I knew it was you.” she said.

“Um… coincidence meeting you here…” Brendon said, trying to hide the fact that the girl he made out with last night is now making an appearance right in front of his girlfriend. Abi seemed to not be saying anything right at that moment; even though she was silent Victoria took notice of her and her smile faded.

“Who’s this?” she asked, as if she was Brendon’s girlfriend, that bitch.

“Oh um… Victoria this is my girlfriend Abi…” he said, but that didn’t help in easing the uneasiness at all.

“Oh… well for a gentleman as good-looking as you are, it’d be surprising for you to not have a girlfriend.” Victoria said with a smile that he knew was fake, she was actually pissed and was planning on something to get back at him and Abi. “By the way Brendon, you were a very good kisser.” she said, winking and leaving.

“WHAT?!” Abi literally shouted, so pissed and shocked about what she heard that she literally jumped off the bench. Brendon got up himself, readying for a lover’s quarrel that he knew was coming up.

“Abi this is not what you think…” Brendon started.

“Not what I think?! Brendon she said ‘you were a very good kisser’! How could I not think that you were cheating on me?!” Abi yelled, Brendon got hold of her arms and tried to keep her still.

“Abi just at least let me try to explain everything, I went out with the guys last night and I got drunk—“like a lot of guys who are having fights with their girlfriends, he was interrupted.

“You got drunk?!?! Brendon I don’t believe you! I thought you understood that I don’t want anything to do with an alcoholic for a boyfriend?! I thought you promised me that you’ll never be anything like my ex!” Abi said.

“I know I promised Abi but…”

“What’s worse is that you also just go off making-out with some Italian slut! You guys didn’t even tell us you were going out!” Abi said, she looked up at Brendon’s readable eyes and saw utter guilt in it. “You guys planned for us girls to not find out.” she said, trying not to cry in a public place at how her boyfriend wouldn’t tell her such a thing.

“I’m sorry Abi…” he whispered.

“Sorry isn’t going to get you anywhere Brendon!” Abi shouted and gave him a slap on the cheek, she turned to leave as Brendon attempted to stop her by getting her arm with his other hand that wasn’t busy rubbing the pain off the cheek she just slapped. But as soon as Abi felt someone’s skin on her arm she quickly pulled away and walked as fast as she can to the hotel so she could just stumble into the nearest room and cry.

Anna was the first of the 4 girls to have arrived from her day with Ryan, he was just in Jon and Spencer’s room having some guy time since Brendon hadn’t arrived yet. Anna decided to just sit on the bed and read her book, though she wouldn’t exactly be concentrating on the story since she’ll be daydreaming about what had happened today.

“God… the girls are going to go crazy when I tell them…” she thought aloud. Just then the door swung open and was shut closed, looking up it was Nadine, who didn’t look very much in the mood for a juicy love story.

“Anna… you’re… here…” she said in a voice that sounded like she was going to cry any minuet.

“Nadine… you don’t look all right…” Anna said as she placed her book down and Nadine sat beside her on her bed and started crying softly.

“I don’t feel all right either…” Nadine said.

“Did something happen?”

“God, you have no idea.”

“Want to talk about it?”

“You’re the only girl best friend here at the moment so—“but before Nadine could finish her sentence the door opened again, revealing a very drenched and teary-eyed looking Mikee.

“Crap, wrong room.” she said.

“Mikee stay with me and help me comfort Nadine, by the looks of it you need comforting too.” Anna said, as Mikee went inside they just noticed how wet she was.

“Mimi you’re drenched, what happened?” Nadine asked.

“Frankie and I fell off a gondola…” she said.

“What?! Why’d you two fall off a gondola?! The water the gondolas ride on is dirty!” Anna said.

“Yeah, but before you explain further, you could use our bathroom to take a quick bath, I’ll get your clothes, gosh Mimi you’ll get sick if you stay in those dirty-water drenched clothes.” Nadine said as she got up and left the room for a minute while Mikee went ahead to the bathroom. Nadine came back shortly to give Mikee’s clothes to her as she started her bath.

“Mikee I know you feel miserable right now but please don’t drown yourself, we don’t know what’s making you miserable yet.” Anna said.

“Now all that’s left is Abi then—“again, before Nadine could finish the door opened as a crying Abi entered the room, not caring if it was the wrong room.

“Abi? You’re feeling miserable too?” Anna said and she nodded as she took a seat next to Nadine who hugged her.

“It okay Ab-ab, when Mimi’s done with her bath we’ll hear the whole story.” she said.

“Why’s she taking a bath?” Abi croaked out.

“She fell off a gondola.” Anna answered.

“But the gondola water in Italy’s dirty.”

“Exactly, that’s why she’s taking a bath.” after a short while, Mikee went out of the bathroom all clean and stuff except for her eyes that were red and puffy. She sat next to Abi and the two hugged each other as they continued crying.

“Did Brendon--?” Mikee asked.

“Yeah… Frankie--?” Abi asked.

“Yeah…” Mikee responded.

“Okay, could everyone explain to me why you all are crying? Nadine you start first coz you came in first.” Anna said.

“All right…” Nadine said, once everyone was done explaining their stories about some Italian girls going all flirty on their boyfriends/best friend (in Nadine’s case) about what happened last night in a club. Abi seemed to be taking it the hardest coz she had a bad experience with an alcoholic ex-boyfriend and now the trauma’s coming back to her.

“Damn those bitches…” Abi cursed.

“Ab-ab don’t curse… oh okay you can… they’re bitches… stupid Éclair… I know I should be happy for my best friend meeting a girl and all but this is not the way I wanted him too… it hurts that he didn’t even tell me where they were going that night…” Nadine said.

“Éclair’s a chocolate…” Mikee pointed out.

“Stupid chocolate woman…”

“Wait, did they say all the guys went out drinking?” Anna said.

“Yeah, all of them, I bet they all had some Italian slut to make-out with.” Abi said bitterly.

“Fuck… that means… shit Ryan…” Anna cursed as she tried not to cry. “And we just got together too…” she muttered, but the other girls heard it.

“You guys got together? Good for you…” Mikee said.

“Yeah, but now that I know that he probably made-out with one of those whores that you girls mentioned I’m starting to feel bad now…” Anna said.

“I’m sorry Anna…” Abi said, being the one who said ‘I bet they all had some Italian slut go make-out with.’

“It’s better finding out that way then having to find out the way we found out.” Nadine said.

“It sucks… I need a hug…” Mikee said.

“Hugs for the girl who pushed her boyfriend off a gondola but ended up falling with him.” Anna said.

“Hugs for everyone.” Nadine said as the girls group-hugged, making each other feel a little better. “I don’t know why… but I want revenge…” Nadine said.

“I agree…” Anna said, the two other girls were just thinking the same.

Mikey’s POV:

I suddenly find myself driving on the tour bus again only I’m with the girls this time with Anna at the passenger’s seat, saying that they want to go to some club, wow, this is awfully familiar. This was after the performance by the way. Anna got me to go with them just in case some dude might decide to harass them, as the male, I should be the one to defend them.

“Thanks for coming Mikey; I know you’re having problems with Gerard too.” Anna said, the other girls couldn’t hear us so we could talk about that while I’m driving.

“Yeah…” I said, not exactly concentrating of having a conversation right now coz my mind was still too pre-occupied with Gerard making-out with someone else right in front of me.