Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

"I'm Sorrys" And Chocolate

The bus suddenly seemed like it just drove over a rock coz everyone seemed to nearly jump off their seats. Then the bus stopped.

“What’s up?” Gerard asked the driver who had exited the driver’s seat to check on the bus.

“Looks like a flat tire, we’ll be here for a while, again.” he said. Right after that everyone seemed to get bored, Anna and Ryan were still sleeping, how did they sleep through all that? Anyway…

Nadine was listening to her iPod just looking out the window, Abi was listening to her mp4 and Mikee was doing something on her cellphone, probably making a fanfiction and also listening to her iPod. Everything was just too quiet, until Abi started singing.

One night and one more time, thanks for the memories, even thought they weren’t so great, he tastes like you only sweeter.” she sang, emphasizing the last part, I could swear I saw Brendon twitch.

Where is your boy tonight, I hope he is a gentleman…” Nadine said joining in; this is not going to go anywhere good. Nadine elbowed Mikee who was still busy with her cellphone.

“Uh… am I more than you bargained for yet…” she sang. The girls just continued singing Fall Out Boy songs that they knew were affecting the guys and pissing them off, I looked over at Brendon, Frankie and Bob, it seemed like one of them was going to crack at any minute. When the girls started singing ‘A Little Less Sixteen Candles A Little More Touch Me’, that was when one of them cracked.

“FUCK!” Frankie cursed, getting up from his seat and exiting the bus. Everything went quiet and all eyes turned to Mikee, who was still singing and typing a fanfiction in her cellphone.

What’re you waiting for, kiss her, kiss—why’s everyone looking at me?” she said, just noticing right now. We just continued staring at her until she got the message. “All right! I’ll follow him!” she said rolling her eyes as she turned her iPod off, pulled the earphones off and pocketed her cellphone. When she left the bus everyone moved to the girls’ side where the windows were, but it seemed that the bus couldn’t support all our weight on one side and it started tipping.

“Aaaah! Everyone go back to your seats!” Nadine said.

“Or at least stop leaning too much!” Abi said. The guys were pretty freaked out that it started tipping too so we had to even out where we were placed but could still see what was going on out there. Mikee had found Frankie sitting on a big nearby rock so we could hear.

“Hey…” Mikee said unsurely, Frankie turned his head to her voice shortly, and then turned back to staring off into a field of tall grass.

“Hey.” he said, Mikee approached Frankie and stopped for a while.

“Can I sit next to you?” she asked.

“Yeah, sure.” he said in a monotone voice as he scooted over so she could sit with him on the big rock. There was silence for a long time, Mikee looked behind Frankie and her out of the uneasiness and was shocked to see a giant spider climbing up the rock. Bad news for Frankie who has arachnophobia.

“Frankie, what ever you do, do not look back.” Mikee said.

“Why?”

“Just… don’t…” but Frankie looked back anyway, and jumped off the rock screaming when he saw the huge spider.

“SHIIIIIIIIIT!!!! A SPIDER!!! SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!!!!” Frankie cursed loudly as he hid behind Mikee who was laughing for the first time since last night.

“I told you not to look back.” she said.

“GET IT AWAY FROM ME DAMN IT!!!” he said, about to run to the grass fields when Mikee stopped him.

“There’ll be more spiders if you run off there.” she said.

“CRAP! GET THE FUCKING SPIDER OFF THE FUCKING ROCK!” he shouted, Mikee just continued laughing as she picked a stick up to poke the spider off.

“Come on spider, Frankie here’s scared of you.” she said as the spider got on the stick.

“Shut up Mikee.” he said. Mikee giggled as she lifted the stick the spider got on, Frankie backed away a bit as she placed the stick on the grass field to where the spider wandered off. She sat back down on the rock but Frankie seemed hesitant to do so.

“You’re not going to sit down?” she asked.

“No… after what happened… no… I’ll just stand.” Frankie said, Mikee stifled a laugh and turned away a bit.

“Okay…” she said, there was another silence before Frankie spoke.

“Thanks for saving me from that… spider…” he said, shuddering while saying the forbidden ‘S’ word… well for him it was forbidden.

“Huh? Oh, no problem.” Mikee said, another silence.

“So uh… what are you scared off?” Frankie asked, starting the small talk.

“Me? Um… falling I guess… always had bad experiences involving falling…” Mikee answered.

“I see…” Frankie said, once again, another silence. “You mean like that time we fell off a gondola?” he said, Mikee looked at him and smiled softly.

“Yeah… exactly like that time…” she said, Frankie did not let another silence go between them and spoke directly.

“Look about that night at Italy… I was drunk okay? I didn’t know what I was doing, I’m sorry…” he said, looking at Mikee who was also looking at him.

“All right… I’m sorry too…” she said, Frankie smiled and spread his arms in which Mikee got up and the two hugged. Abi then suddenly got up and made her way to the resting place part of the bus, followed shortly afterwards by Brendon.

“I’m going to go get something to eat…” Nadine said as she also went off to the mini-kitchen area of the bus.

Normal POV:

Abi was happy that one of her best friends was back with her boyfriend again, but it reminded her too much of her and Brendon (I’m getting to mushy here…). She sat on the small bed and started crying just thinking about it.

“Abi?” she heard a soft male voice call out to her, looking up it was (obviously) Brendon standing by the door. Abi looked up but didn’t say anything at first, Brendon was a little uneasy in this situation right now but he sat next to the crying girl. Silence was very common these days.

“Brendon?” Abi croaked out, Brendon turned to her and was a little shocked as she hugged him suddenly, but continued crying. Brendon hugged her back and stroked her hair comfortingly. “I’m sorry Brendon…” she whispered.

“No, I’m sorry… I should’ve said no…” he whispered.

“No I should be sorry… I just went off doing the same thing you did just for revenge…”

“I probably deserved that…”

“You didn’t deserve anything like that…”

“I did…”

“No you didn’t…”

“This is getting nowhere.” Brendon said with a smile on his face, remembering the same scene back at the park in Italy. This made Abi smile too. “I love you…” he whispered.

“I love you too…” Abi whispered back.

Nadine didn’t feel like eating actually, she just wanted to be alone somewhere and chose the mini-kitchen area since Abi went off to the resting place. She sat on a chair in a small table just looking out the window, probably thinking about if she and her best friend will ever talk to each other again like what just happened to Frankie and Mikee.

“Hey Nadine…” she heard someone say in an uncomfortable tone. It was Bob, she gave him a short look and looked back out the window.

“Hey Bob…” she said. Bob glanced at her direction before opening the refrigerator and getting two cans of soda out, He sat on the chair across her and offered her one of the sodas.

“Here.” he said.

“Thanks.” Nadine said taking the soda but not drinking it, Bob however opened his can and took a big sip, sighing after.

“Did any of the guys do anything to you last night?” he asked.

“Andy and I were just… kissing… um… making-out…” Nadine said.

“Somehow I feel that there was more to just making-out… tell me what he did to you… Mikey told us they were touching you girls…” Bob said, Nadine was silent for a while.

“Yeah… they were…” she said.

“Where did he touch you Nadine?”

“I… don’t want to talk about it…”

“Nadine…” Bob said worriedly, Nadine sighed.

“We were both drunk Bob… where do you think he was touching me?” she said.

“This is exactly what I meant last night Nadine if you were listening, you could’ve been raped or something, and you’re my best friend, I didn’t want that to happen to you.”

“I could’ve resisted.”

“What if you couldn’t? Nadine think about it, drunk people don’t usually fight back because alcohol doesn’t only make you do crazy things it also weakens your system, so there really is a chance that you could get raped.” once again Nadine was quiet.

“I’m sorry… I couldn’t help the fact that you were with chocolate woman Éclair…” Nadine said. Bob stifled a laugh at that chocolate woman thing; Nadine smiled at seeing him smile. “Do you like her?” Nadine asked.

“Who?”

“Chocolate woman, do you like her?”

“No, I made-out with her but no.”

“You know, kisses are only meant for people you like, plus you gave her your number and let her give her your number.”

“We were drunk when we kissed, I wouldn’t really count that, and I deleted her number, are you convinced now that I don’t like her?”

“Hmm… yeah.” Nadine said smiling; Bob smiled back and took another sip of his soda. “So… are we best friends again?”

“Wait, I haven’t said ‘I’m sorry’ yet now have I?”

“Nope.”

“All right then, I’m sorry, and yeah, we’re best friends again.” Bob said, the two got up from where they were sitting and hugged each other. Nadine then got her soda from the table, opened it and drank it. “You’re only drinking it now?”

“Well we were talking all serious and stuff, drinking soda would ruin the mood.” she said, Bob laughed a bit.

“You’re weird Nadine.”

“Whatever Bob.”

Mikey’s POV:

Nadine and Bob finally came back from the mini-kitchen area, it seems everything was back to it’s noisy self now. Everybody was pretty much just doing random things except for Ryan and Anna, who were still amazingly sleeping. The bus started again and we continued on our way to Switzerland. Somewhere in the middle of the road trip, no the bus didn’t break down again, Ryan and Anna were finally awake. It surprised them to see that the pairs were getting along again.

“Did we miss something?” Anna asked.

“You have no idea.” I said.

We finally arrived at our Switzerland hotel, which to Mikee’s delight was just across a chocolate shop. She couldn’t seem to sit still when we got out of the bus.

“YAY! FINALLY WE’RE HERE! CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!” she said, about to run off to the chocolate shop when Ray pulled her back.

“Mikee! Don’t just go wandering off somewhere!” he scolded.

“I want chocolate! NOW!” Mikee demanded.

“We’ll get chocolate later, now sit still.” Ray said. We all went inside the hotel and placed our bags in the lobby, before Ray went off to get the keys he felt that something or someone was missing. “Wait, let me check if everyone’s here.” he said, well all the Panic! dudes were here, and the MCR dudes, the girls…

“Lets see, Anna, Nadine, Abi, Mikee… where’s Mikee?!” he said, finding out who the missing person was. Everyone looked around for the missing girl, how hard could it be to look for a girl who gets high on chocolate in Switzerland?

No wait, there has to be thousands of chocolate shops here.

Okay so it is hard.

“Mimi-chaaaaaan, where are you?” Nadine said, looking under the seats of the lobby.

“Wow Nadine, what are the chances that Mimi will be hiding under there.” Abi said.

“She could fit under there you know.” Nadine said.

“Hey! This is no time to be making fun of her height!” Frankie scolded.

“I’m sowee Frankie!” Nadine said, hugging her cousin, squeezing him, tightly.

“Can’t… breathe…” he said.

“Nadine you’re going to kill him.” Anna said. I sigh at this as I look over at the chocolate shop across the hotel for no reason, good thing I did, coz Mikee was coming out of it with two big bags of chocolate… whoa… okay… that’s a lot of chocolate…

“There’s Mikee.” I said.

“We’re not joking around Mikey.” Ray said, thinking I was probably making fun of the same-name issue.

“No really, she’s over there.” I said, pointing to the chocolate shop across the street. Everyone turned to that direction and that was the time when Mikee entered the hotel with the two big bags of chocolate.

“I’m in heaven… why’s everyone staring at me again?” she said.

“Mikee! I told you not to just wander off anywhere!” Ray said.

“But Ray-ray it’s chocolate! Something I’ve been obsessed with longer than yaoi (shocking, I know)!”

“I don’t care! That’s a lot of chocolate you bought there.”

“I don’t call this a lot actually; hold this I’m going to go buy more.” Mikee said, about to leave again to buy more when Ray easily pulled her back.