Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

It's Swiss, not Swedish.

“You’re staying here; I’m not going to let my cousin waste all her money on chocolate.”

“How dare you take chocolate so lightly! Let go of me!!! Aaaaaahhhhh! Abuse! Abuse! Someone sue him!”

“Do you really want us to tie you up for you to settle down?”

“Bite me!” Ray sighed at his cousin’s uncontrollably chocolate high behavior.

“Frankie aren’t you going to help Ray out?” Gerard asked.

“Wait, I’m still learning how to deal with a hyper Mikee from Ray.” Frankie said, taking down notes in his mind.

“Come on Mimi, lets go to our room now.” Abi said, carrying Mikee’s chocolate bags. She followed after, and then everyone else went to their rooms.

Gerard’s POV:

Yeah! Switzerland! Mikee’s been having this expression like she was going to jump off the bus and run to every chocolate store any minute now. Well when we got to our hotel she went missing and she was in the chocolate store the whole time, that girl really has some weird obsessions. Before Mikey and I went up to our room I stopped him from taking the stairs.

“Mikey, we’re taking the elevator.” I said.

“But Gerard--!” Mikey protested but I stopped him.

“You have to get over the elevator jamming these days, plus if it did jam, you’re with me.” I said with a smirk that seemed to convince Mikey, he looked down and gulped before looking back at me.

“All right…” he said, giving in. So we got into an elevator, it was just the two of us, alone. I’m getting horny right now, damn it. I motion to hold Mikey’s hand, and when he feels my skin on his he motions to hold my hand back. The elevator doors are closed now, yay. We were finally holding hands, just the two of us in an elevator going to the 5th floor this time, all the rooms in the 1st-4th floor are all booked.

“Mikey, remember when I said you’d owe me when we get to Switzerland?” I said.

“Gerard… we’re not going to do it in an elevator are we?” he said.

“We are going off to the 5th floor…” I said, moving my arm around his waist.

“That’s not a long elevator ride.” Mikey said unsurely.

“Damn, now I really wish the elevator got jammed right now.” I said as both my arms wrap around him and I breathe down his neck.

“I’m not sure about this Gee… what if the door’s suddenly open?” he asked.

“We’ll stop in time, don’t worry so much.” I said, my hands crawling into his shirt and running a finger down his spinal cord.

“Ah damn… I love it when you do that…” Mikey said, obviously feeling pleasured.

“Would you want me to continue then?” I ask.

“Gee I really don’t think this is a good idea…” he said.

“Would you stop worrying so much?” I said as I motion of unzip his pants, it was at that time when we heard thing ‘dinging’ sound signaling that we were on our floor now. “Damn it!” I cursed as I quickly get myself off my brother and he fixes his shirt as the elevator doors open to reveal Mikee standing there with a piece of chocolate in her mouth. At first she blinked and no one moved at first.

“Seeing two guys alone in an elevator is giving me yaoi ideas…” she said with a gleam in her eyes.

“Yeah, whatever Mikee, where do you think you’re going?” I ask as Mikey and I exit the elevator.

“Shh… don’t tell Ray-ray… I’m going to elope with Frankie!” Mikey nearly tripped while getting out at hearing that.

“What?!”

“I was kidding Gerard.” she said and started laughing for no reason, so this is Mikee when she’s hyper. “Oh the randomness… I love it… actually I’m just going back to that chocolate shop… don’t tell Ray-ray!” she said, getting in the elevator before it closed.

“That was… weird…” Mikey said.

“What do you expect from a hyper girl? Heh, you two may have the same name but you two have totally different personalities, the day you become hyper and she becomes silent and serious will be the day of the apocalypse.” I said, Mikey laughed.

“Very funny Gee.” he said. We got into our room and started unpacking, I for one am eager to continue what we were doing back in the elevator.

Mikey’s POV:

After that encounter with the hyper Mikee, Gerard and I headed straight for our room and started unpacking. I was so busy at trying to pull a shirt that got caught in the zipper out to notice that I felt gentle breathing down at my neck and arms around me. Of course it was Gerard, the sexy seducer he is (I always wanted for Mikey to say that >w<).

“Mikey…” he whispered in my ear in that tone that never fails to turn me on.

“Yes Gerard? You want to continue what we did in the elevator?” I said, I could almost feel him smirk as his lips make contact with the skin on my neck.

“You know everything about me bro…”

“Not everything, I still don’t know if you’re a good uke or not.”

“Not right now bro, I’m too horny and aggressive to be the bottom.” I sigh at this, honestly I was getting horny too so… let us not argue at this moment Gee.

“Never mind, just take me already.”

“That I can do.”

My brother lies down next to me; both of us were sweating and panting more than we ever did before.

“Where did that come from?” I said, surprised at my brother’s sudden increase of um… lust.

“I told you that you were going to owe me big time when we get to Switzerland!” he said, startlingly still hyper after what we were doing.

“Oh God… I don’t think I’ll be able to walk properly for the rest of the day…”

“That’s just how good I am.”

“I bet I could do it as good as you can…” I mutter.

“Huh?”

“Nothing, I’m going to take a bath now Gee, we’re going to meet the guys and girls for dinner later on.” I said, when I get up from the bed Gerard just slaps my ass from out of nowhere… which hurt. “Ow! Gee!” I scolded, he just laughs.

“You’re bringing sexy back Mikey.”

“Shut up.”

After we all ate all the guys, as usual, went up to the practice room while the girls went to their rooms probably to watch another foreign soap opera and pig out on all the chocolate Mikee bought (I doubt she’ll want to share them though @w@). After standing for hours on the stage playing my bass to just some random songs we were going to play on the concert my ass couldn’t take it anymore and I just had to sit down.

“Hey Mikey, you okay? It’s like you haven’t been walking properly lately, do you have a sprained ankle somewhere?” Frankie asks.

“Yeah… that’s it probably…” I lie to cover up what part of my body really was hurting, I steal a glance at my brother who was smirking and obviously trying not to snicker. Damn you Gerard, when I become seme I’ll make sure you’ll get to feel how I feel.

“Just rest a bit Mikey; I’m sure that ankle will get a little better.” Frankie assured me.

“I hope.” I said.

“I wonder what the girls are doing right now…” Bob said from out of nowhere.

“They’re probably watching some Swedish soap opera.” Spencer said.

“Swedish is for people from Sweden, idiot, people from Switzerland are called Swiss.” Jon pointed out.

“Whatever Jon…” Spencer said, trying to hide his embarrassment.

“Girls and foreign soap operas…” Brendon said sighing.

“I bet they’re even eating all the chocolate Ray’s cousin bought.” Ryan said.

“Trust me, I know my cousin, she doesn’t like sharing when it comes to chocolate.” Ray said in a disapproving tone of voice, poor dude, has to deal with a hyperactive relative for most of his life.

“How very unfortunate of you Ray.” Gerard said.

“Finally someone who understands.” Ray said, suddenly we hear the door open. Turning around we see the girls entering the room.

“What’re you girls doing here?” Ryan asked.

“You don’t want us here?” Anna said, trying to sound hurt.

“It’s not that, we just thought you girls were watching Swiss soap operas and eating chocolate.” Ryan said.

“Mikee wouldn’t share, be careful she’s high now.” Nadine warned.

“I just jumped off the window… and lived!” Mikee said.

“She did?” Frankie said, his eyes went wide.

“No, that was an example of her random ramblings.” Nadine said as the girls took their seats.

“So what’re you girls going to do here?” Brendon asked.

“Anything not boring.” Abi answered, Mikee looked around and her eyes caught sight of our instruments just there on the stage, untouched for the last minuets after practicing.

“Nad-nad! Nad-nad!” she said, pulling on Nadine’s sleeves ecstatically.

“What is it Mimi?” she asked, turning to the hyper female. Mikee pointed to our instruments, and Nadine got the message. “Ooh, good idea Mimi! Bob can we borrow some of your instruments and play with them?” Nadine asked.

“Don’t break them.” Bob said.

“Yay! Thanks Bob! Come on Mimi, Ab-ab and… uh… Anna!” Nadine said.

“I don’t get a double nickname?” Anna said.

“An-an sounds weird.”

“Good point.”

“Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!” Mikee said, positioning herself on the piano, Anna went off to get Ray’s guitar, Nadine went behind Bob’s drum set and Abi… just stood there.

“What am I supposed to do?!” Abi asked.

“Sing! Duh!” Anna said.

“Oh… what song are we going to play?” Abi asked.

“Something with piano! I’m to hyper to not do anything right now!” Mikee said.

“What about I Don’t Love You?” Nadine suggested.

“Yeah! That one!” Anna said.

“Go Mimi!” Abi said. Mikee positioned to start playing the piano introduction of I Don’t Love You, out of her sugar-high state right now she played it in a realty fast pace, causing everyone in the room to laugh.

“Mimi! Play it right!” Nadine said.

“All right…” Mikee said pouting, she started with the I Don’t Love You intro at the right pace, followed by Nadine on the drums and Anna on the guitar. Then Abi started singing.

Well when you go, don’t ever think, I’ll make you try to stay, and maybe when you get back, I’ll be off to find another way—“in the middle of the song Abi suddenly stopped and so did the other girls, and then they suddenly started laughing.

“I think they’re all high on chocolate…” Ryan muttered.

“What’s so funny?” Jon asked, Bob looked like he was in deep thought to figure out why the girls suddenly burst out laughing.

“Oh! I get it now! Find another Way.” Bob said, turning his gaze to me and my brother. The guys seemed to get it and they laughed along with the girls, Gerard and I got it too and tried to make a fake laugh into a real laugh.

“Very funny girls.” Gerard said.

“Abi started it!” Anna accused.

“Okay! Okay! Can’t we just continue what we were playing at the moment before Abi made that corny pun?” Nadine said.

“Corny jokes are made to be laughed at.” Mikee said.

“That was a pun.” Abi said.

“A pun is a form of a joke.”

“Great! I forgot where we were! Thanks a lot Mikee!” Anna said.

“We were at the part after find another way.” Abi said, she couldn’t help but smile.

“Abi if you laugh we’ll kill you, now lets continue!” Nadine said.

“That rhymed.” Mikee said.

“Whatever Mimi!” after arguing for a bit they started where they last left off again.

When you go, would you even turn to say, I don’t love you, like I did, yesterday…” when Abi started to go sing the second verse, Nadine, Anna and Mikee looked completely clueless, like they don’t know how to play the rest of the song. “Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading, so sick and tired of all the needless bea—what is wrong with you guys?!” Abi said, turning to her friends when she noticed that they were just playing random notes.

“We don’t know the rest of the song.” Anna said, Abi gave them a look.

“Maybe we could ask the guys to teach us! Bob come over here!” Nadine said, Bob exchanged glances with us before getting up from his seat and going up to Nadine.

“Dude with fuzzy hair, Ray-ray get up here and teach me.” Anna said.

“No ‘please’?” Ray said.

“No.” Anna said, Ray rolled his eyes but went up to Anna anyway. Frankie instinctively went up to Mikee; I didn’t know he knew how to play the piano…

Wait a minuet, he doesn’t.