Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

Too Hyper?

Good luck dude.

“Gerard! You could teach Abi how to do those facial expressions!” Nadine said.

“Eh?” Abi said.

“Yeah, teach her how to put feeling into the song.” Anna said, Gerard looked at me for a while before he got up like the rest of the guys to do so. I’ll just sit here and watch with the Panic! dudes since there are only 4 girls and my ass still hurts.

“Bob teach me the rest of the drumming right after the first chorus.” Nadine said.

“You mean the second verse?” Bob said.

“Yeah, that.”

“Ray-ray am I doing this right?” Anna said, randomly strumming random chords.

“No, you’re just strumming random chords.” Ray said.

“That’s why I’m asking you to teach me the right chords!”

“Is this even necessary?” Abi said.

“I don’t know with Nadine and Anna, I don’t have any fun anyway.” Gerard said.

“Let’s just get this over with.”

“Frankie, do you even know how to play the piano?” Mikee asked.

“Uh… usually we just hire some dude to do the piano-ing.” Frankie said.

“That’s not even a word Frankie…” so the guys were teaching the girls what they know, maybe except for Frankie who doesn’t know a single thing about piano. “Eh! Frankie you don’t know a single note in piano at all!” Mikee said, getting tired of Frankie just pressing random piano keys.

“I went to Catholic school.” he said.

“What does that have to do with anything?” Mikee asked.

“I don’t know, but I know how to tie a tie.” Frankie said, smiling his smile (Frankie smile… @w@). Mikee gave him a look (this: T.T).

“I’m going back to my room…” she said.

“I’m coming with you Mimi! Gerard’s starting to freak me out…” Abi said.

“What do you expect from someone like me?” Gerard said.

“Hmm… you have a point…”

“We’ll be going now Bob, thanks for the lesson.” Nadine said smiling.

“No problem.” Bob said.

“Yay! I finally know how to play I Don’t Love You!” Anna said.

“Don’t I get a thank you?” Ray asked.

“Hmm… all right, all right, thank you Ray-ray.”

“Much better.” the girls said goodnight and they went off to their rooms.

“That was fun! Maybe we should let the girls come to our practice sessions more often!” Frankie said.

“Did you eat any of Mikee’s chocolate Frankie?” Ray said, giving him a look.

“Anyway, it’s already getting late; I’m going to bed now.” Brendon said.

“Us too.” Ryan, Spencer and Jon chorused.

“I still feel like jamming a bit.” Gerard said.

“Let’s jam in our room!” Frankie said.

“I’m going to bed though… I feel a little tired…” Bob said.

Normal POV:

“Abi…”

“…”

“Abiiiiii…”

“…”

“ABI!!!” Mikee had to shout in order to get her sleeping friend’s attention, causing Abi to nearly fall off her bed.

“WHAT?!” she snapped.

“I’m too hyper to sleep.”

“Go annoy someone else Mimi before I steal all your chocolate and throw it all out the window!” Abi said, all in one breath. Mikee blinked and got up from her bed and exited the room.

“You’re mean Abi…” she said before closing the door, closing it just in time to block the pillow that Abi threw.

Anna was still awake in her room, not feeling really sleepy at the moment as she was just sitting on her bed playing on her guitar, with Nadine on the other bed just sleeping soundly. It was all too silent except for the sound of Anna’s guitar. The door opened and she looked up to see Mikee.

“Too hyper to sleep?” Anna asked.

“Insomnia?” Mikee asked.

“Yeah.” the two chorused. Anna placed her guitar back in its case and went up to the short girl.

“Let’s walk around!” she suggested.

“No… it’s too dark and creepy to do so…” Mikee said.

“Then what do we do?”

“Hmm… I have an idea!”

Gerard’s POV:

“Okay, so what song do you guys want to play next?” Frankie asked, we were in his, Ray and Bob’s room, just playing some of our song since none of us were sleepy yet and wanted to jam more… maybe except for Bob who fell asleep right away on his bed, he must be a really deep sleeper to have slept through all the guitar and bass playing by Ray, Frankie and Mikey.

“We haven’t done Teenagers yet.” Ray said.

“Yeah, lets do that, go Gerard.” Frankie said.

They’re gonna clean up your looks, with all the lies in the books, to make a citizen out of you, coz they sleep with a gun, and keep an eye on you son—“my singing was cut short by a knock at the door.

“Mikey get the door.” Ray said.

“Ah… no… you get it.” Mikey said, sounding a little pained… I know why.

“Easy on the dude Ray, he’s got a sprained ankle.” Frankie said.

“Why don’t you get the door instead?” Ray said, Frankie rolled his eyes and got up from the bed he was sitting on next to Ray. He made his way to the door and opened it.

“Anna? Mikee? What’re you two doing here?” he said, we all turned and looked up at the door, it really was Anna and Mikee standing there.

Well duh, Frankie isn’t blind.

“I have insomnia and Mikee’s too hyper to go to sleep, can we stay here and annoy you guys?” Anna asked. Frankie turned to us with a look that was asking as what we think. Mikey and I just shrugged, meaning it was okay with us. Ray looked disapproving, like he wanted to have a break from his hyper cousin for once.

“Majority rules, come in girls.” Frankie said, inviting the two girls in. Ray sighed deeply and just started strumming randomly. Anna sat next on the bed Mikey and me were on while Mikee sat in between Frankie and Ray.

“Mikee, can’t you just try going to sleep?” Ray asked.

“I did.” Mikee answered.

“Then?”

“Didn’t work, still couldn’t sleep, I tried waking up Abi but pissed her off so I went up to Anna instead.”

“She didn’t want to walk around coz it was too dark and creepy out, so we just decided to hang with you guys.” Anna said.

“How did you two know we were all at Frankie, Ray and Bob’s room?” Mikey asked, Anna and Mikee exchanged glances.

“We’re stalkers.” the two chorused.

“Okay…” Mikey said in a freaked out way. Mikee looked over at the other bed as if she was looking for Bob, only to find him peacefully asleep on the bed.

“Aw… the teddy bear’s asleep…” she said.

“The what?” Frankie asked.

“Nadine and Mikee think that every band has a teddy bear person, Bob, obviously, is yours.” Anna said.

“Is there anything not random that you girls do?” I asked.

“We’re only serious when we really need to be.” Anna said, out of boredom Mikee started pulling Ray’s hair.

“Mikee, stop it.” he said, trying to sound calm.

“I’m bored Ray-ray, entertain me.” she said.

“Frankie you entertain her, you’re her boyfriend.” Ray said.

“Okay Mikee, what do you want to do?” Frankie asked.

“I need to be entertained too!” Anna said.

“Where’s Ryan when you need him?” Mikey said.

“Frankie, have you tried watching yaoi?” Mikee asked, making Frankie’s eyes widen.

“Uh… no… why are you asking?” he asked.

“You should try.”

“Mikee he’s a guy, guys don’t like yaoi.” Anna said.

“I’m hungry…” Mikey said randomly, stretching to get the sandwich he ordered that was on the table next to me.

“Unless they’re gay.” at this Mikey started coughing, signifying that he was choking on his sandwich.

“Mikey! Mikey breathe!” I said, starting to panic.

“Gerard! Do mouth-to-mouth resuscitation!” Mikee said.

“Mikee that’s for drowning people.” Anna pointed out.

“And this is no time to be a yaoi fangirl.” Ray said.

“Hello! My brother’s choking here!” I said, trying to get their attention back to the choking bassist.

“Let him drink something!” Frankie said, he turned to the other table next to him and grabbed a soda can, hurriedly opening it.

“I think he’s starting to turn purple!” Anna said.

“Ooh, I like purple.” Mikee said.

“Mikee! Shut up!” Ray said, Frankie handed me the soda and I immediately made Mikey drink it. After a big sip of the soda, Mikey started breathing normally and his coughing stopped.

“What did heaven look like Mikey?” Mikee asked.

“I didn’t die.” he said.

“You were about to.”

“Mikee, you are too hyper for your own good.” Ray said.

“Bite me.”

“Did Bob wake up?” Anna asked, Frankie looked over at the other bed, Bob didn’t move an inch, he was still sleeping soundly.

“How does that guy do it?” he said.

“Poor dude must really be tired.” I said.

“Anyway, Mikee we’ve annoyed the guys enough now, lets go back and at least try to sleep.” Anna said.

“If I can’t sleep can I jump off the window?” Mikee asked.

“Knock yourself out.” Anna said.

“Yay! Bye Gerard, Mikey, Ray-ray and Frankie!” Mikee said, exchanging pecks on the cheek with Frankie before leaving with Anna.

“Finally, I’m sorry but I just don’t like being around my cousin when she’s hyper.” Ray said.

“Why not? She seems fun when she is.” Frankie said.

“You’re only saying that coz you’re a hyper person too.”

“You all right Mikey?” I ask my brother, ignoring the other two who were arguing amongst themselves.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” he said.

“You know you had me worried there.”

“Really?” he looked at me and smiled, I looked back at Ray and Frankie, they were still too busy with each other to notice us. I looked back at Mikey and held his hand as I smiled back.

“Yeah.”

“Um… what’re you guys doing?” we hear Frankie ask, looking up, Frankie and Ray were giving us weird looks. Mikey and I immediately pulled away, pretending to look disgusted.

“Ew Gerard! What is up with you?!” Mikey said.

“What’s up with me?! What’s up with you?!” I said, the two of us grimaced and backed away from each other, Frankie and Ray laughed.