Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

Not A Funny Joke

“For a second there I thought you guys were holding hands like a gay couple.” Frankie said.

“Yeah, I don’t want to sound like any of the yaoi-obsessed girls but the two of you actually make a hot couple.” Ray joked, causing Frankie and him to laugh more.

“Not funny guys.” I said.

“Sorry Gerard, Mikey, we couldn’t help it.” Ray said.

“I’m feeling kinda sleepy now guys, I’m going to bed, Gerard you coming?” Mikey asked as he stood up from where he was sitting.

“Oh come on, you guys aren’t pissed are you?” Ray said.

“Yeah, lighten up a bit guys, it’s not like you two really are gay.” Frankie said, I faked a smile.

“Yeah you’re right, it’s okay guys, Mikey and I just feel a little sleepy right now, Bob already went to sleep anyway, you two should too.” I said.

“He’s probably right Frankie, lets go to sleep.” Ray said, yawning.

“Good night you guys.” Mikey and I chorused before leaving the room.

“’Night Gee, ‘night Mikey.” Ray and Frankie said.

We reached our room in silence, still a little offended by that joke Ray and Frankie made. Mikey sat on his bed and let out a big sigh, I sit with him on his bed but didn’t say anything at first.

“That wasn’t a funny joke.” Mikey said.

“I know, but you can’t blame Ray and Frankie, they don’t know about us yet.” I said, holding his hand again in which he held my hand back.

“Then when are we going to tell them?” he asked.

“Someday Mikey, someday, just not today.” I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

“What happens if they find out before we tell them?”

“They won’t find out, don’t worry so much Mikey, you’ll age faster.” I joked, Mikey smiled a bit and I smiled back. I gave him a light kiss before getting up from his bed and going to mine. “Get some sleep Mikey, we have another long day tomorrow.” I said as I went under the blankets and planned to go to sleep. But just as soon as I closed my eyes, my little brother climbed into my bed and cuddled up to me like a kid on a lightning storm with his mother.

“I love you Gee…” he whispered, I smiled and gave him another kiss but on the forehead this time.

“I love you too Mikey…” I said.

Mikey’s POV:

It’s nice to have a brother like Gerard, especially if you’re in love with him and he’s in love with you. He’s the only person I could cuddle up to this close… uh… maybe except for mom but hey, 26-year-old men don’t cuddle up to their mothers… or their older brothers… but this is different coz we’re in love!

Okay I’m just confusing myself right now, morning came and I woke up to find Gerard still sleeping soundly. I give him a small kiss in order to wake him up, he slowly opens his eyes to reveal that creamy hazel color that we both shared as brothers. We stare into each others eyes for a moment, admiring the color though we see them all the time when we look into the mirror.

“Good morning Gerard.” I said, Gerard smiled and kissed me back.

“Good morning Mikey.” he said, my brother gets up from the bed and goes to the bathroom to start his bath. I get up myself and hug him from behind in order to stop him.

“Can we shower together?” I ask, Gerard seemed shocked when I asked that coz it was me who protested the first time he asked, I smirked at this.

“You serious?” he said.

“I’m dead serious Gee.”

“And you think I’ll let you after you didn’t let me?”

“Yeah.”

“Why?”

“Coz I’m as sexy as you are, and I have you right in my arms at this moment.” at this my older brother smirks, meaning he’ll give in this time. “But no sex.”

“Grr… I hate you…”

“If you hate me then why do you always try to get on top of me every night?”

“Coz I love you and you’re so damn sexy.”

“Now that I agree with.”

Gerard was controlled enough to not suddenly pounce on me while we were taking our bath together, though he was getting horny all the while.

“You are so going to get it in France…” he said as we exited from the bathroom to put our clothes on, I just smirked.

“Whatever Gerard, we have a performance tonight, you could touch yourself like you always do and make the fans go crazy again.”

“You like it when I touch myself don’t you?”

“Turns me on.”

“I knew it.”

“Let’s just go down and eat now.” I said, already done in putting my clothes on. Gerard and I make our way to the dining area and, as usual, we see the girls and the Panic! dudes there first.

“As usual, the MCR dudes come in late.” Anna said.

“Why are you guys always late?” Abi asked.

“Maybe they go yaoi on each other.” Mikee said, yes, she’s still hyper, oh joy (sarcasm).

“But Bob, Ray and Frankie are later than Gerard and Mikey are.” Abi pointed out.

“Maybe—“before Mikee could finish Nadine interrupted her.

“Don’t even say it Mimi!” she said.

“Yes Nad-nad…” Mikee muttered. Gerard and I took our seats and ordered what we wanted for breakfast. Ray, Frankie and Bob entered the dining hall later on, Bob seemed surprised to see me as he went over to me.

“Mikey! Oh thank God… it really was just a dream!” he said, making us give him weird looks.

“Are you okay Bob?” I asked.

“Yeah, sorry about that, I had a dream that you were choking to death on a sandwich last night.” Bob said, (o.O) Gerard and I exchanged looks and we looked up to Ray and Frankie who just shrugged. The three took their seats and ordered what they wanted to eat too.

As usual the performance tonight was big and full of sweat, I’m going to have to take another bath when we get back to the hotel just so I could feel refreshed again. The ride back to the hotel was chaotic, no one can’t seem to stay in one place for some reason.

“Pulls Ray-ray’s hair.” Nadine said, pulling the hair of our afro-haired friend.

“Nadine stop it!” Ray demanded.

“Pulls Ray-ray’s hair.” she said again, not stopping at all.

“Wheeee! I’m messing with Jon’s bass!” Abi said, doing anything random to Jon’s bass guitar, poor dude.

“Abi! Don’t do that!” Jon begged.

“Make me!”

“Brendon!!! Help me out dude!”

“Good luck dude.” Brendon said, backing away from Jon and Abi.

“Pokes Spencer.” Anna said, poking Spencer.

“What?” Spencer asked.

“Pokes Spencer.”

“Ryan! You’re girlfriend’s poking me!”

“Pokes Spencer.” Ryan said, only poking him too.

“Wheeeeee!” Anna said, smiling at the fact Ryan was poking Spencer too, another poor dude.

“HELLO WORLD!!!” Mikee said, the hyper kid she is, sticking her head and hands out the window of the bus.

“MIKEE LOOK! ANOTHER CHOCOLATE SHOP!” Frankie shouted, just as hyper as she is and doing the same thing the hyper girl was.

“AH! Frankie! Mikee! Don’t stick your heads out the window! You’ll be decapitated!” Bob said, shocked to see what the two were doing, which was something dangerous. Listen to your elders when they say not to stick any body parts out the window of a moving car, you’ll get your head knocked out for Christ’s sake. Bob had to pull the two out the window since they didn’t listen to him the first time.

“You’re no fun Bob!” Frankie said.

“Frankie! Let’s go annoy the driver dude!” Mikee said.

“Okay!” but once again the two hyper kids were pulled back by Bob.

“I’m not going to let you made the bus driver drive into a wall or a tree or anything to try and kill us coz you two were annoying him! Ray! Nadine! Help me out!” Bob begged.

“Frankie, did you eat some of Mimi’s chocolate?” Nadine asked.

“Yes.” Frankie answered.

“Wow, you actually shared your chocolate this time Mikee.” Ray said.

“I let all the girls and Frankie have some chocolate, that’s the reason why everyone’s hyper.” Mikee said.

“No wonder…” I muttered.

The next day everyone got up early again, next stop was France. Actually, France was going to expect us 2 days later but since Valentine’s Day is coming up the guys wanted us to get there early so we could celebrate it in the so-called ‘city of love’.

“You done Mikey?” Gerard asked when I had zipped one last bag closed.

“Yeah, lets go.” I said, leaving the room with my older brother with our bags in hand.

“So Mikey, what do you want to do on Valentine’s Day?” he asks suddenly.

“Uh…” I said, still thinking.

“It’s just around the corner you know.”

“I know, what do we do that won’t attract attention to the guys and the press?”

“We could just have a secret romantic moment in our French hotel room, and I don’t mean sex.” it surprised me a little that my brother wasn’t thinking of sex at the moment, he’s getting romantic for once.

“What moment?”

“Dinner maybe? Or just a quiet time together, or something, I’m not so good at mushy stuff.” I laughed at this a bit.

“It’s all right Gee.” I said, brushing my hand with his. He looked at me and smiled back, I never imagined that I’d fall in love with my own brother nor would my brother fall in love with me, but look at us now, we’re staring at each other like a pair of teenagers in a romance movie.

“RAAAAAAAAAAAY-RAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!” when we stepped into the bus we were greeted by an angry sounding Mikee shouting her heart out at her cousin.

“What?” Ray asked calmly, looking up from the laptop he was using.

“You invited Christa to France with us?!?!” she said, Christa? Who’s sh—oh yeah, Ray’s girlfriend, I wonder what’s so wrong with inviting her to France.

“I don’t see what’s so wrong with inviting my girlfriend to France, it’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow, Jon and Spencer’s girlfriends are coming too.” Ray said.

“Ray-ray! You know I don’t like Christa!”

“Maybe this will be the time you two settle your differences.”

“Grr! First I loose my chocolate stash and now someone I hate is going to ruin the whole trip for me!”

“Mikee! Don’t talk about Christa like that!”

“Bite me!” with that Mikee stomped off to the other side of the bus where the girls and their pairs were sitting and sat next to Frankie. Gerard and I found the right time to enter after that scene and placed ourselves next to Ray.

“What was that all about?” I ask.

“Ah, cousin doesn’t like girlfriend, girlfriend doesn’t like cousin, I’m used to their series of cat fights actually, but maybe this time they’ll tone down on it since it’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow, and I bet neither of them would want it ruined.” Ray said.

“And what was that about losing her chocolate stash? I don’t think anyone would be able to lose two big bags of chocolate.”

“I hid them actually, since nearly everyone but Mikee knows where it is I’ll just tell you guys, it’s in the resting place, if you want a piece just go there, just make sure Mikee doesn’t notice you.”

“You hid your cousin’s chocolate stash?” Gerard said.

“You both experienced what everyone was doing last night at the bus, unless you want the same thing to happen again I had to hide it.”

“He has a point…” I said.

“Hmm… yeah.” Gerard said.

About half-way to France everyone started falling asleep again in the bus, especially the couples. Anna and Ryan were the first to fall asleep again, followed by Abi and Brendon, and due to the shortage of chocolate Mikee and Frankie followed shortly after. Jon, Spencer and Ray were sleeping just anywhere too, whether couch or floor, hey, they’re guys, they don’t give a crap about where they sleep. Gerard was still awake listening to his iPod, Nadine was using the laptop with Bob.

“I’m hungry…” I said aloud since it was too silent, Gerard turns to me while getting one earphone out so he could hear me.

“Huh?” he said.

(NOTE: I'm not dissing Christa or anything just because one of my characters doesn't like her, I just want something interesting between Ray's cousin and his girlfried ^^U0