Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

Forgetfulness

“Nadine, not everything’s screwed up yet, you can still fix things up with Bob.”

“Yeah but then I’m still trying to get over seeing you and Gerard making-out.”

“You can talk with Anna.”

“She knows?”

“Ever since before the tour started, she used our secret as blackmail for bringing you girls along.”

“Well… that’s Anna…”

“Yeah, but I appreciate the fact that she’s kept it from telling everyone else.”

“She wouldn’t spill a secret that big Mikey.” Nadine sighed once again. “I need some time alone, is that okay Mikey? I’ll go fangirl over you and Gerard’s yaoi-ness later when I feel a little better.”

“Uh… okay…” with that Nadine left, leaving just me in the practice room. Not everything is Nadine’s fault that she ended up like this; it was me and Gerard’s fault. Our not-so-little show of affection back in the bus was a real big hit on Nadine.

“We won’t be found out, don’t worry.”

Tch, yeah right.

Normal POV:

Dinner time came for the group and everyone decided to eat in the hotel restaurant again since they want a taste of some authentic French food. Gerard and Mikey weren’t at the scene though, they said they didn’t feel like eating.

“I’m not eating any frog’s legs.” Abi said in a disgusted tone.

“Come on Abi! You haven’t even tried if it tastes good yet!” Mikee said.

“Yeah Abi, don’t be ignorant.” Anna said.

“Why don’t you two eat some, then I’ll eat some too.” Abi said, Mikee and Anna exchanged glances.

“We won’t eat any if you won’t eat any.” the two chorused.

“Then I won’t eat any!”

“Hey Ray! I dare you to try the snails!” Frankie said.

“You mean escargo?” Ray said.

“Whatever! I just dare you!”

“What’s in it for me?”

“I’ll marry your cousin!”

“You’ll end up marrying her even if I don’t eat it anyway.”

“I’ll stop messing with your guitar behind your back!”

“So that’s why every time I try playing my guitar it’s always out of tune, thanks to you I have to take time tuning it before every practice session or performance!” Ray said, Frank just smiled sheepishly.

“So will you do it?”

“If you keep your hands off of my stuff.”

“Deal!” with the deal sealed between the two Ray hesitantly got one snail from the platter (I’m not really sure how you eat those things actually…). All the guys watched him in anticipation; the girls were too busy with their own dare of making one of their own eat frog’s legs. Bob and Nadine weren’t in much in the mood though, so they just continued eating.

“AGH! AH THAT’S GROSS! BATHROOM!” Ray and surprisingly his cousin said at the same time, Abi and Anna decided to gang up on her to eat the frog’s leg instead in exchange for telling her where everyone hid her chocolate. The two Toros hurriedly squeezed themselves out of the table containing 11 people to make a run for the nearest bathroom; the rest just started laughing their asses off.

“Man, that kid would do anything for chocolate.” Anna said.

“I recorded everything!” Brendon announced, holding up a video camera. Nearly everyone crowded over him to take a look of the video. Nadine and Bob were still as silent as ever, Bob had gotten up silently and exited the restaurant. Frankie had noticed the odd behavior of both his cousin and one of his best friends, he looked over at the people watching the video and his then to his cousin.

‘Ah, it’s a little too crowded over there anyway.’ he thought as he moved to sit next to Nadine. “Hey Nadine, you’ve been quiet lately.” he said.

“Hmm.” was all Nadine said.

“Did something happen between you and Bob?” Frankie asked.

“We just had a fight… that’s all…” she said.

“Don’t I get any details?”

“Frankie, I appreciate that you’re concerned about your cousin for once but, I really don’t want to talk about it much.”

“Uh… okay… do you want me to change the subject?”

“Please do.”

“I’m taking Mikee to the Eiffel Tower tomorrow for Valentine’s Day; do you think she’ll like that?”

“Make sure she doesn’t jump off, and don’t spit on anyone walking under it.”

“We won’t spit on anyone.”

“Mimi won’t, but I know you too well Frank Anthony Iero, who fell on Bob during a live performance.”

“Eh… okay… speaking about Bob, he asked me to tell you that he wants to meet you tomorrow at that nearby park.”

“Eh?”

“You know what I said, ooh look, the Toro cousins are back.”

“I think I’ll pass on dinner… that is the last time I eat a snail…” Ray said.

“Where’s my chocolate?! I didn’t eat a frog for nothing!” Mikee demanded.

“In the tour bus, resting place area.” Anna said.

“YES!!!” with that she ran off to the direction Anna had just stated, Ray looking at her with a shocked expression.

“Why did you tell her where I hid the chocolate?!” he said.

“We had a deal that if she’d eat frog’s legs we’ll tell her where her chocolate stash is.” Abi said.

“It’s only fair, she even threw up.” Anna said.

“Ugh, you know what I’m too sick and disgusted to even argue with anyone now.” Ray said.

“Want another snail Ray?” Ryan said, taunting the older male by holding one particularly slimy snail up in the air, Ray’s face went pale again.

“Ah, damn you Ryan!” he left again, probably for another bathroom.

Mikey’s POV:

I asked Ray if I could hang in his room for a while, I feel that maybe being in the same room with Gerard won’t be such a good idea at the moment. I didn’t feel like eating at the moment since the situation right now made my guts tie into a knot. That glare Bob gave me was so… not like him. Bob was never really an angry person, he didn’t even get angry at that time Frankie fell on him on a live performance. I don’t know what might happen between me and Bob next, he knows about the secret too. I was so deep in thought that I almost didn’t notice someone entering the room, it was Bob.

“What? Bob? What’re you doing here?” I ask, Bob raised his eyebrows at me.

“I share this room with Ray and Frankie remember?” he said.

“Oh… yeah…” I said, I almost forgot Bob was in this room too. He sat on the other bed for a short while, nothing was going on and silence was the only thing abundant in the room. “I guess you saw me eavesdropping.”

“Well duh, why else were you standing in the hallway trying to hear everything Nadine and I were talking about?” Bob said, another silence. “I thought we were friends Mikey, how could you and Gerard hide something like that from us?”

“We thought you guys would…”

“What? You thought that we would what?”

“I don’t know… get weirded out or something and act all differently towards Gerard and me than before? Ever since I saw Ray yelling at Mikee like that for liking that yaoi stuff I got pretty scared of what you guys might think…”

“Mikey, what kind of friends would we be if we’d act that way towards your decisions? So you and Gerard have a thing for each other, that’s pretty much not really something we could stop, it’s not like we’ll be screaming on the top of our lungs that the two of your are gay, that’s not what a good friend or bandmate would do, and you know that.”

“…” I couldn’t say anything at first. Bob got up from his bed, making me look up to him.

“If you could’ve told us earlier, the problem would’ve been less big, at least we’d know what to do and what not to do, Mikey, if you and Gerard had told any of us from the beginning, I wouldn’t have lost my chances with the girl I like.”

“I’m sorry Bob…” I said softly, but it was enough for him to hear.

“I’m afraid it’ll take more than an apology to fix this up Way.”

Gerard’s POV:

Due to all the stress I had fallen asleep an woke up early next morning, I look over at the bed next to mine where Mikey was supposed to be sleeping at, only to find that it had been untouched since yesterday. The fact that he hadn’t come in the room at all started to worry me as I got up from bed and did all thing hygienic before exiting my room to look for my younger brother. I hear whispering somewhere down the hallway, I follow the sounds only to bump into the guys.

“What’re you guys—“

“SHH!” they all shushed me before I could say anything much, causing me to give them a weird look. I noticed that Bob didn’t say anything though and he was giving me this look as if he knew something about me, Mikey wasn’t there either.

“Gerard, can you keep this a secret from the girls?” Brendon whispered.

“What’re you guys up to? And where’s Mikey?” I ask, finishing my sentence, the guys then started talking in whispers.

“He slept at our room last night, man did you dudes get into a brotherly fight or something?” Frankie whispered.

“Anyway, I don’t think he’ll want to be disturbed right now though, dude probably needs to cool down a bit, for a reason I don’t know coz he won’t tell me.” Ray whispered.

“Guys you’re going to wake the girls up!” Ryan whispered.

“Quit being paranoid Ryan! We’re not even anywhere near the girls’ room!” Spencer whispered.

“For all we know one of the girls could be really light sleepers and could just jump at us in the middle of nowhere!”

“Why are we whispering again?” Jon said, loud and obnoxiously.

“SHUT UP!” all the other guys whispered at him.

“Okay… you guys are really freaking me out right now…” I said.

“Sorry Gee, it’s just that, you know what day it is today right?” Frankie said.

“Uh…”

“Did you forget?! It’s Valentine’s Day!”

“Oh yeah… sorry about that… a lot’s been going on lately…”

“You have no idea…” I hear Bob mutter after being silent for a long time.

“We just want to set things up for our girls…” Brendon said.

“In other words we forgot I forgot to get my restaurant reservation, Brendon still has to think of what to give Abi, Frankie forgot to buy special chocolates for Mikee and Bob forgot to get a carriage ready.” Ryan said.

“And Ray, Spencer and Jon?” I asked.

“We’re going to fetch our girlfriends in the airport.” the three chorused.

“How could you guys forget about stuff like that?”

“I don’t know, probably the fact that the two Toros threw up at the same time last night could be really distracting of your thoughts.” Brendon said.

“Shut up Brendon.” Ray said.

“Is this some kind of guy conference or something?” the guys jumped when they realized the femininity of the voice. It was Abi, poor Brendon.

“Abi? What’re you doing out of bed this early?” Bob asked.

“Wow, you sound like my dad, creepy.” Abi said, shuddering.

“Quick! Run!” Frankie said, grabbing Bob as the guys made a run for it, running as fast as they can away from the female so as not to blow their cover. Leaving me alone with Abi in the hallway.

“What was that all about?” Abi asked, obviously freaked out.

“Nothing, they’re just acting weird, why are you up this early anyway?” I ask, a little curious.

“Mimi got hyper again and is probably running around the hotel hallways disturbing the peace, I have to control her being her roommate, what’re you doing here and not going with the guys?” Abi asked.

“I’m looking for someone too.”

“Who? Your brother?”

“How did you know?”

“I didn’t see him in that so-called guy conference, you two didn’t even go down to eat last night.”

“He didn’t?”

“No… wait you didn’t know Mikey wasn’t there either? Ooh… I thought you guys were really close…”

“Yeah I thought so too…” I mutter.

“Did you two get into a fight?”