Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

Couples

“… yeah, sorta.”

“I don’t think I’m even allowed to ask why, must be a family thing, well I hope you guys can patch things up.”

“I hope—ow!” suddenly my leg felt like someone had kicked it from behind.

“Mimi!” Abi said, I turned to see that it was Mikee standing behind me with a big smile on her face with eyes that sparkled like a kid on a sugar-rush. Well… she isn’t a kid but she is in a sugar-rush.

“She kicked me!” I said.

“She does that.” Abi sighed. “Maybe Anna and I shouldn’t have told you where your chocolate stash was.”

“Red!” Mikee said.

“Huh?” I said.

“Orange!”

“First you go naming random fruits and now you’re naming random colors now, Mimi?” Abi said in an exasperated tone.

“Yellow!”

“You seriously need help… “

“Green!”

“Hey Gee; I’ll be taking her now.”

“Blue!”

“I think you need to tie her up somewhere so she wouldn’t go running of again.” I said.

“Indigo!”

“That’s a good idea.” Abi said.

“Violet!”

“Come on Mimi.” she said, taking her friend’s arm.

“Rainbow!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!” with that the two girls left with Mikee now starting to name random shoe brands, weird.

Mikey’s POV:

When I wake up the next morning I see that all the other beds are empty, I’d be feeling too uncomfortable if I shared a bed with one of the guys coz I might get ‘dreams’ and mistake the dude next to me for Gerard. That would’ve been really messed up. So I slept on the floor, no matter how much Frankie or Ray offered to share their bed with me. Man dudes, you have girlfriends, and one of them likes yaoi. The floor wasn’t as comfortable as the beds but it was fair enough, I got up from the floor and stretched for a while before going in the bathroom to do all things hygienic.

“Sketchers!”

“Mimi shut up!”

“Nike!” I get out of the bathroom fully dressed and ready for the day (though I think he’ll be spending most of it locked up in the room), since the door was open I could hear people passing by. It sounded like Abi and a hyper Mikee, why wouldn’t she be hyper when Abi and Anna just told her where her chocolate stash was?

“Mikey!” Mikee said as the two reached the door of the room I was in.

“Mikey isn’t a shoe brand Mimi, unless you’re starting to name random band guys this time.” Abi said.

“No Ab-ab! It’s Mikey! Mikey!” Mikee said as she ran towards me, first thing that came to my mind that she was going to hug me, coz I heard from Anna that she does that a lot when she’s hyper. Man was I wrong when I felt pain on my leg suddenly, she kicked me.

“Ow! What the hell?!” I said.

“She does that.” Abi said.

“Yay! I kicked both the Way brothers!” Mikee said, wait, both the Way brothers? So they’ve seen Gerard.

“Speaking of both the Way brothers, Gerard was looking for you.” Abi said.

“He was?”

“Yeah.”

“Tattoos!” Mikee said randomly.

“What is it this time Mimi?” Abi asked.

“Lip ring!”

“I think she’s describing Frankie.” I said.

“Earrings!”

“Yep, definitely Frankie.”

“Rhythm guitar!”

“Let’s go now Mimi!” Abi said, having to drag her friend out of the room as they made their way to their own room with Mikee still naming things about Frankie, weird.

Gerard’s POV:

I decide that I’d probably listen to Ray and not see Mikey for a while until some time this afternoon or evening when all the couples are out on their dates, later at the morning where everyone else was starting to wake up now… well basically it’s just Nadine and Anna who slept while everything else happened but you know what I mean. The rest of the guys weren’t here yet when we all met at the breakfast table. I don’t see Mikey there, what is he planning to do? Starve himself to death?

“Excuse me, you’re kinda blocking the way.” I hear a voice say, I turned my head to see that it was Mikey, I’m guessing he was feeling a little hungry since he didn’t eat any dinner last night either.

“Sorry.” I said as I moved so he could pass without saying anything, I followed after but instead of taking my usual seat next to him I sit next to Anna.

“Eh? Why the sudden change of seatmate?” Anna asked me, with a confused expression on her face.

“Ryan isn’t here yet, don’t worry he knows we’re only friends, I’ll speak in a low voice now coz it concerns… um… him…” I said, trying to point at Mikey who was sitting next to Abi without being noticed much.

“Oh yeah, Nadine told me about what she saw, she’s really down about it.” Anna said.

“You think I didn’t know about that? Now it’s like Mikey’s pissed at me right now and is avoiding me.” I said.

“Well you two were just caught making-out with each other by someone who is not me, he’s bound to start feeling weird around you.” Anna said.

“Gee, thanks for the comforting words Anna.” I said sarcastically.

“Gerard, I already told you that you should talk to Mikey about this.”

“Anna, he slept at Ray, Frankie and Bob’s room, I don’t think he even set foot on our room! I didn’t know he was this good at avoiding people!”

“Wow, he seems to be really taking this seriously.”

“Who wouldn’t take a situation like this seriously?”

“I still think you guys should talk this over.”

“How do you know that’s going to work?”

“It worked on me and Ryan.”

“But you guys are straight and I’m… gay…”

“I don’t think talking to your boyfriend has anything to do with being gay, bisexual or straight, give it a try for once Gerard, by the way, have you seen the guys? I checked their rooms and they’re all empty; don’t tell me they were out drinking again.” Anna said.

“What? No! After what happened the first time they did that I don’t think they’ll be going to any clubs, except maybe if you girls would go with them then that’s different.” I said.

“Then where’d they go?” at the same time she asked that the guys had came back flooding in the restaurant, I moved so Ryan could sit next to Anna.

“Where have you guys been?” Abi asked.

“Somewhere.” they said in unison.

“Wait, where’re Ray-ray, Spencer and Jon?” Mikee asked.

“They’re with their girls, helping them to their rooms.” Frankie answered.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Mikee asked in a supposedly innocent voice, Frankie gave her a look.

“Mikee!”

“What?! What did I say?!”

“You know what you said!”

“What did I say?! Frankie you’re not telling me anything!” as the two of them bickered for a short while we were just ignoring them and continuing eating. Ray, Jon and Spencer came in alone with their girlfriends. (I’ll just make up the names of Jon and Spencer’s girlfriends, sorry if I suck at making names).

“Ray! Jon! Spencer! Introductions please!” Anna said.

“Oh right, guys this is Riley, well yeah the Panic! guys already know her but for the other people… yeah… Riley you know the MCR people and these girls are Anna, Abi, Nadine and Mikee.” Jon said, introducing his shy-looking girlfriend to the other people.

“Hey.” she said with a shy smile as the two took their seats somewhere.

“Panic! dudes also know Iris (>w<), she knows the MCR dudes too and uh… well Iris that is Anna, Gerard’s ex-girlfriend’s sister, Abi, Bob’s niece, Nadine, Frankie’s cousin, and Mikee, Ray’s cousin.” Spencer said, Iris looked a little more out-going than Riley as she flashed a bright smile and waved in which we all waved back. They took their own someplace too.

“You guys know Christa, Christa these girls over here are Anna, Abi and Nadine, of course you already know Mikee.” Ray said. I think I heard Mikee mutter something I couldn’t really make out but I know it was something about Christa, since we just discovered about their not so good interaction with her cousin’s girlfriend.

“Yeah, I do, though I don’t think she grew the last time I saw her.” Christa said, Mikee looked up and gave her a glare.

“Shut up Christa, it’s not like you changed anything at all either, no wait, I think you’re more immature than before.” she said, wow, I could actually feel the tension between the two as they glared at each other. Frankie didn’t seem to want to do anything since it was a matter only Ray knew how to handle, so he gave him a look and Ray cleared his throat.

“Anyway… Christa we should sit down…” Ray said, Christa looked away from her boyfriend’s cousin and sat down somewhere with Ray, he made sure that they were far enough from Mikee. Soon after the introduction everyone went back to eating, it was odd since everyone had their pairs now, well, maybe except for Nadine and Bob but, still. If I felt uneasy seeing everyone else going all couple-like on their respective pairs I know Mikey, Nadine and Bob are too.

“Gerard! Hey I’m talking to you!” I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn’t hear Anna calling out to me.

“Huh?” I said turning to her.

“Can you pass that funny-looking bread?” she asked, pointing to a plate near me with some French bread shaped like a crescent (uh… I forgot the name of that…). I handed it to her without talking much as I finish off my bacon. “Thanks.”

“No prob.” I said in a monotone voice.

“Hey, you’ve been spacing out lately, still bothered by that thing about Mikey?” when Anna said that I started looking around all panicky and crap, to see if anyone heard. “No one heard you idiot, I wouldn’t just blurt it out randomly about that thing about you and Mikey.” she said, I let out a sigh.

“Yeah, I guess I am.” I said.

“Maybe you should try talking to him this afternoon, where it’s the best time.” Anna said.

“How is it the best time?”

“Coz everyone else is going on dates, it’s Valentine’s Day Gerard, what’d you expect? So there’s a slim chance that you and Mikey would be caught… again…”

“I guess you’re right, but what do I do until that time?”

“I don’t know, you could just hang with the guys.”

“But everyone will be with their girlfriends and boyfriends; I don’t want to feel out of place.”

“How the hell am I supposed to know what you’re supposed to do at a situation like this?! I haven’t experienced it!”

“All right, all right, sorry Anna, maybe I’ll just spend the rest of the morning in my room until everyone’s out on their dates already.”

“You do that.”

Normal POV:

Afternoon came for the gang, the guys had secretly went ahead to their places with little ‘notes’ for the girls (they were actually just text messages) as they got ready for their dates.

“Damn it.” Anna cursed loudly, all the girls were in Nadine and Anna’s room since Mikee and Abi were finished in getting dressed and stuff, they were just waiting since they think that it was still a little to early to be going out now.

“What?” Abi asked.

“I’m hungry, sorry just felt like blurting it out.” she said.

“My name’s Mimi.” Mikee said randomly.

“You mean you didn’t eat lunch?” Abi asked again.

“Ryan told me not to since we were going to some restaurant.”

“Anorexic.”

“Shut up.”

“My name’s Mimi!” Mikee said, eh, I think she refueled her hyperness by eating more chocolate.

“Shut up Mimi!” Abi said, silence.

“My name’s Mimi.”

(note: once again I am not dissing Christa, she's a great person, this is just for the sake of the story, okay?)