Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

Strange Happenings in the Elevator

“I think I heard Mikey say… ‘My ass still hurts because of Ryan’?” Brendon said.

“What do we do Spence? Our lead guitarist is gay.” Jon said.

“And he’s making out or doing it with their bassist!” Spencer said, pointing to us, indicating that Mikey’s our bassist, which he is.

“He’s not making out with no one, Ryan and Mikey are not gay and they never will like each other in that way.” Ray pointed out.

“We don’t know Ray, Mikey’s always been the silent dude, we don’t know what he’s thinking or what goes on in his life… except maybe Gerard.” Bob said, all of the sudden everyone turned to me, as if they were looking for an answer from a brother of one of the elevator jam victims.

“Personally, I think all you guys are just being dirty-minded, we haven’t even talked to them yet on the sound box thing, for all we know they’re probably just going insane in there for being in there for a long time without knowing we actually know that they’re stuck in there and are doing something about it.” I explain to them.

“Hmm… maybe Gee-gee’s right.” Mikee said.

“Oh great, so now you’re nicknaming me?” I told her.

“I’ll nickname everyone if I want to.” she said.

“Hey, you guys still going to talk to your elevator jammed friends or not?” the fixer dude said.

“Oh, sorry about that dude, Gerard, you first.” Brendon said. I place myself in front of the sound box thing and clear my throat.

“Guys, guys are you there?” I say.

“What was that?” Anna asked.

“Great, now we’re hearing voices.” Ryan said.

“We’ve really gone insane.” Mikey said.

“No, you guys are still sane, this is Gerard, I’m speaking through the sound box thing.” I told them.

“You mean there was such a thing in this damn thing?” Ryan said.

“Yeah… we just switched it on now… there’s a dude fixing the elevator right now…”

“We’re saved! Yay! We’re not going to die!” Anna said.

“How long is it going to take Gee?” Mikey asks.

“I don’t know, it depends, just hold on guys.” I said.

“Hey can I ask you guys something?” Brendon said.

“Brendon? That you dude?” Ryan said,

“Yeah Ry, it’s me, what the hell are you doing in there?” Brendon asked.

“We were just randomly pressing buttons out of losing our sanity and desperation to get out of this frickin’ elevator.” Ryan said.

“What was that thing when Mikey said that his ass hurts because of you?” Brendon asked.

“Oh, I kinda pushed him accidentally and he fell… why?” Ryan asked.

“Were you guys thinking of dirty stuff?” Anna said.

“We’re guilty for that, but hey, we were hearing really crazy stuff in there, you can’t expect us to keep our minds off those kinds of things can you?” Jon said.

“Anna you’re such a two-timer.” Nadine said, laughing.

“Ewwww! Nadine! I can’t believe you girls were thinking those things too!” Anna said.

“Mimi was thinking of yaoi actually, you were just the spectator.” Abi said.

“That’s a lie! I wasn’t thinking of yaoi… okay I was.” Mikee admitted.

“Yaoi obsessed freak…” Anna muttered in the sound box so we could hear anyways.

“All right, I fixed the whole wiring, the elevators going to start in seconds.” the fixer dude said, we will never know his name and just label him as the fixer dude.

“Hey! It’s starting! We’re not going to die!” Ryan said.

“We’ll just meet you guys in the entertainment room, if the elevator gets stuck again… then good luck.” Ray said.

Mikey’s POV:

FINALLY!

We are out of that stupid place! I am never going into another elevator for the next few months… nuh-uh… after that experience… no way. I’m guessing Anna and Ryan are thinking the same too, this time we take the stairs, it’s s good for exercise too.

Right now we are all sitting in the entertainment room waiting for the reporter dude to come in so we could start our interview for some rock magazine in England. I don’t know why the girls are still here, shouldn’t they be in their rooms or something? It’s not like they were going to be asked any questions.

Or will they?

Anyways I guess it doesn’t matter if they are asked questions or not, I know Anna won’t spill anything about Gerard and me. If she did then we take her back home in New Jersey, no matter what the circumstances are.

“When’s the reporter dude going to show?” Frankie asks.

“He went out to get coffee when he found out you guys were going to be late.” Spencer said.

“Aw, we have to wait again?” Anna said, knowing she had waited enough in that jammed elevator.

“I guess so.” Ryan said.

“Hey Mikey.” I hear someone next to me say, only to find it was my brother, Gerard, speaking in a hushed tone.

“What is it Gee?” I ask him in the same whispering tone.

“You sure you were all right in there?” he asked in a worried tone.

“Yeah, almost went insane in there but I’m still in one piece, why? Were you thinking that I was cheating on you inside the elevator?” I tell him in a more hushed tone so no one would hear, I smirk when I see that look on his face when I catch him thinking of something he didn’t want me to know.

“Well… yeah… but… you were making funny noises!” he protested, I laughed a bit.

“It’s okay Gee, I bet if I just heard what we were saying I would’ve thought the same way too.” I tell him.

“All right then… but… you’ll never cheat on me right? Even with a girl?” he asks me, I turn to him and give him a smile to reassure him.

“Of course I won’t, even with a girl.” I tell him.

“Hey guys, sorry I’m late, there was a long line in the coffee shop.” we hear a British accented voice say. We all turned to see a young-looking dude in just a plain black shirt and some jeans. I felt Ray elbow me.

“Look at the girls.” he whispers to me, I take a look at their expressions and they were all whispering amongst each other with pink cheeks and shy smiles. I guess they found him attractive, well, if I was a girl I guess I’d find the dude hot, uh… um… you didn’t hear that from me.

“Hello everyone, I’m Danny Jenson (random name), and I’m going to be interviewing you guys today.” he said, flashing a smile. I could’ve sworn the girls were swooning or something.

“Girls and British guys…” Frankie muttered to Bob.

“Thinking their accents are just so dreamy…” Bob muttered to Frankie, it was obvious they were a little… or maybe not just a little… jealous.

“Chill you two, this dude’s just going to be here while we’re in England, when we get to the other countries he won’t be there anymore, so you won’t be losing your chances with the girls.” Gerard tells them.

“Shut up Gerard!” Bob hisses.

“Yeah, we don’t want the girls hearing anything from us.” Frankie hissed too.

“Is there something wrong going on there?” Danny said when he caught us whispering.

“Nothing, we were just talking amongst ourselves.” Ray said.

“Oh, all right then, can we start with the interview?” Danny said. The girls then got up and were about to go out the door when he stopped them. “Where are you ladies going?” he asked.

“Oh… um… you guys are going to start the interview…” Nadine said.

“We’re just going to wait outside.” Abi said.

“Oh no, it’s okay, you ladies could stay inside if you want, it’ll be ungentlemanly of me to let girls have to wait outside until we’re finished.” he said, flashing them one of his mega-watt smiles again, making the girls blush a bit.

“Okay then…” Anna said as they took their original seats as Danny sat somewhere in the middle so he could interview us properly.

“So guys, first of all, is this your first time touring with each other? If it is, do you think things will work out between you two bands especially since My Chemical Romance brought their relatives with them?” he asked.

“First of all, yeah it is our first time touring together.” Brendon said.

“But then I guess, whether with relatives or not, we’d probably have no problems and just get along with everyone.” Gerard said. “Plus we were blackmailed into this…” he muttered so only I could hear.

“Okay then, so what do you guys expect from each other?” Danny asked again.

“Uh… we’re probably expecting the Panic dudes to just do what they can do, we’re not pushing anyone here.” Frankie said.

“Yeah, same here, we just want everyone to get along with each other and I hope Panic! At the Disco and My Chemical Romance could form some kind of brotherly bond and just… uh… get along!” Spencer said.

“That’s a little redundant.” Ryan pointed out.

“Whatever Ry…” Spencer muttered.

“Next question for the Panic guys, since you guys are a bunch of dudes a little younger than the My Chemical Romance guys, not that I’m implying that you guys are old or anything, but do you consider yourselves um… how do I put this… somewhat their understudies?” he asked, at this there were some who chuckled.

“No, of course not, just because we’re younger doesn’t necessarily mean that we have to be their apprentices or something, we all treat each other the same way, not putting in the age difference.” Jon said.

“What about you guys?” he asked us this time.

“I’ll have to agree with Jon, just because they’re younger and we’re older doesn’t mean that we have to treat them like they’re not as good as we are, and it doesn’t mean we’re also babysitting them either.” I said.

“We have our hands full with them over there.” Bob said, motioning to the female population within this room.

“For your information Bob, we could take care of ourselves.” Anna said.

“Yeah, you guys are just overprotective.” Mikee said.

“Whatever…” Bob muttered,

“Next question, for the MCR guys this time, what made you think of bringing your relatives along?” Danny asked.

“That’s something Gerard should answer, it was his idea.” Ray said, placing a shoulder on Gerard.

“Uh… well…” Gerard said, glancing at me and Anna to help make excuses except for the fact that Anna blackmailed us into doing so.

“We just thought they’d put a little more fun and excitement in the tour, I mean, I’m not saying that you guys are boring or we ourselves are boring but, you get what I mean.” I say just in time.

“Yeah, what Mikey said was right, plus we thought we should spoil the girls and let them go and see sights while we’re practicing or we’re just plain boring them.” Gerard said, he turned to Anna who gave him a thumbs-up.

The interview just went along fine, nothing that threatened me and Gerard’s secret happened at all. When Danny announced that the interview was over he dismissed all of us, as we went out I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder. I turned, thinking it was Gerard, only to find it was Bob.

“Hey Mikey.” he said.

“Hey Bob, what’s up?” I ask him.

“Nothing really, hey can I talk to you for a minute?” he asks me, at first I was surprised at first, what could Bob want from me?

“Uh… sure… I don’t see why not…” I tell him.

“In private?” he asks me again, I just shrug and follow him somewhere where we were out of earshot from everyone. I look at him in a bit of a weird way, because he never really asks me if we could talk in private unless it’s something he really wants to keep secret.

“What is it Bob?” I ask when I find that he’s not really saying anything at first, he sighs.

“All right, can I be blunt?” he asks.

“Sure, I don’t see why not.” I tell him, he sighs again.

“Do you like Nadine?” I was taken by surprise by his question; he’s asking me if I like Nadine?

“Why are you asking me?” I said, raising an eyebrow.

“I don’t know… you were there when we were all eavesdropping on the girls back in your place, you heard everything right?”

“Yeah… I did…”

“Then you know that Nadine likes you?”