Status: oh hai morgan!

I Only Want You for One Night

Scream!

Bill's POV

I had my iPod in my ears, blasting it at full volume.

"Geh, lass uns hinter dir und mir," I sang along, falling on my bed. Mmm...a bed that didn't move, a bed without a ceiling right above. Oh mein gott a bed that I could jump on to annoy the hell out of Tom.

It was fun annoying Tom. It's what I did when I was bored. Which was...most of the time.

Tom came into our room and gave me an evil stare.

"Shut the fuck up," he pronounced slowly, giving meaning to every word.

"You're mean." I took off my speakers and stuck my tongue out at him.

He took off his shirt. Oh Lord what is he doing?! My heart started to beat faster. What the hell is wrong with me?

He reached for another shirt and my heart stopped racing as he covered himself up again.

"Sorry I think I've heard enough of you singing these past two months." He took off his pants too and I looked away, my eyes suddenly going wide as I stared at him.

Holy hell can't you do that in the bathroom?

I ran my hands through my hair. My hair still had the hairspray residue on it. Eh, I'd shower in the morning.

Tom got into his bed and turned out the light.

"Aren't you tired?" he asked when I didn't move from my sitting position on the bed.

"No..." I was never tired, even after two months of touring.

"Well then go in the den and watch TV or something," he sighed, sounding slightly aggravated.

"Am I annoying you with my presence, Tomi?"

He grunted, half-asleep. Poor guy, all tired from the tour. Plus he didn't have much energy because he hadn't had a girl in weeks.

Strange...

I was feeling a bit tired so I lay down under the covers. My gaze fell upon Tom.

I watched his muscular chest, the steady rise and fall of it, and listened because sometimes he would moan in his sleep and I just thought it was the most adorable...

Woah there! What the hell am I even talking about?

I turned away from Tom and looked outside, over Magdeburg. I could see the spirals on the cathedral at the center of town.

I smiled. Home. It felt good to be back.

"Welcome home, Bill." Tom had that horny smirk set on his face.

He came at me and picked me up in his strong arms, walking me over to the bed. I tried to wriggle out of his grasp but he was too strong.

"Tom, what the fuck are you doing?" I gasped and he smirked again, throwing me against the bed and placing a finger to my lips.

He pinned my hands above my head and sat on my legs. I couldn't move.

He lunged at me and stuck his tongue clear down my throat. I could barely breathe as he started stripping away my clothes.

"This won't hurt one bit." I could see that evil look in his eyes and I screamed as loud as I could before he could stick his tongue down my throat again...


I could feel arms around me and I could hear myself still screaming as I sat up in my bed, tears flooding down my face.

"Bill, shh, you're going to wake up mom and Gordon," Tom whispered, right next to me. He was holding me.

And he was the last person I wanted touching me at that moment.

But it was just a....a dream, a nightmare.

Tom was an ass but he would never hurt me, we were brothers, and best friends at that.

He would never...never rape me!

"Go away." I wiped the tears from my face.

He frowned and gave me a serious look of concern then let me go, his strong arms not protecting me anymore. Protecting me from...him.

He got off my bed and left the room. Tom probably took the hint and thought I was moody so he left for fear of more outbursts.

I laid my head against the pillow, just hoping for some nice sleep, but was afraid to close my eyes.

Within five minutes, Tom came back and placed a mug filled with some hot tea on the table near my bed.

"I hope you're okay." He placed a hand to my forehead, and it was warm. He got back to bed.

I smiled. See, Tomi was an ass with feelings. And he would never hurt me.
♠ ♠ ♠
um yeah. i rock at this, don't i morgan? yes.

logan would really like it if you commented.