Status: oh hai morgan!

I Only Want You for One Night

Change Your Ways, While You're Young

When I woke up early the next morning I smiled, feeling an incredible tingly feeling in my stomach as I felt his arms around me.

I had Tom’s full and complete love, and now I had his trust back as well.

After the strain of our sexual contact was broken, we just couldn’t get enough of each other. Tom, finally so happy and whole again, had made love to me twice.

I wasn’t sure how I felt about the whole me giving it to him. Sure, the feeling of it, the pressure, it was a billion times better than a girl, and even seeing Tom so vulnerable got me hot.

But I didn’t like seeing Tom in pain, it didn’t feel quite right. I would be the girl in the relationship, and that was okay. We could switch on special occasions.

I didn’t know what time it was. It was pretty early-the sun was just coming up.

I looked up at Tomi’s angelic face, how peaceful he looked when he slept. He had a slight smile on his lips. I crawled up a bit to kiss them softly.

I wanted to let him sleep, but at the same I wanted him up so we could do something together. No no, not sex. Well…maybe later. ;]

He was still half-asleep, so I’d let him be. He ran his hands through my hair and down my back, repeating the motion for awhile.

I was so calm in his arms. It got me to think.

I thought about all sorts of things-like us, and how this was bad. I never like thinking about that, but sometimes it just happens.

I knew it was illegal…but something sparked in my memory.

Back in Leipzig, when we lived there so long ago, I remember seeing in the news a report about a couple serving time in jail for incest. I remember asking mom about it, but she said I was too young to understand what it was.

I reached for my phone on the nightstand and looked it up.

“The most public case of consensual adult sibling incest in recent years is the case of a brother-sister couple from Leipzig, Germany. The couple became intimately close after the death of their mother and in 2001, had their first child together (they have a total of four). The public nature of their relationship, and the repeated prosecutions and even jail time they have served as a result, has caused some in Germany to question whether incest between consenting adults should be punished at all. For all intents and purposes, the couple are happy together and incest between consenting adults in general, as described in a Der Spiegel article about them, is a victimless crime.”

I let out a sigh. So I suppose, if people did know…it wouldn’t be that bad…. But still, we weren’t brother and sister, we were brother and brother. We were straight. We were rockstars. We’d get killed by some hate group, we’d be threatened and jailed much more publically then these people.

But still, I thought it would be kinda soothing to go and talk to this couple. It could be beneficial to me and Tom somehow.

I laid back down in his arms and let out a deep breath.

“Are you awake yet?” I asked softly.

“I’ve been awake,” Tom smiled, his eyes still closed. “I just wasn’t sure what you were doing, bouncing all over the place.”

I kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around him.

People knew about us, but we could trust them, I trusted them

Maybe, maybe someday we’d tell mom. Of course, she’d be shocked, heartbroken, but she was our mother. She couldn’t disown us, she was still going to love us in some way, shape, or form.

Tom rubbed his eyes and let out a huge yawn.

“So, what do you want to do?” he asked.

I rubbed his chest. “Just lie here, all day,” I smiled.

He looked at me with those gorgeous eyes and smiled back.

I kissed him, and then jumped up and sat up on his stomach. I leaned on top of him and kissed his neck, moving down to his collar bone and then to his throat, occasionally biting him. His hands slid down my back.

I just his throat and it vibrated, purring out my name.

“Oh, oh, Bill…no more sex…”

I shot up and stared at him sharply. “Tom Kaulitz, not wanting sex?”

I laid down on him and returned to his neck.

“No I…oh…I didn’t mean it…Bill…ahhh, you’re distracting me,” he muttered.

I rubbed my length against his teasingly. His eyes rolled back and he let out a gasp.

“Don’t make me…” Tom declared, but he was cut short as I gave him a long, sweet, tongue-filled kiss.

He grabbed my shoulders roughly and filled me over, pinning me to the bed.

“You’re gonna get it now,” he smirked, a fire in his eyes.

“Oh Tomi, I am your loyal servant,” I said with a corny accent and giggled.

“We really need to have kinky sex,” Tom declared.

“Mmm…agreed.”

“Right now?”

“Save it for another occasion, lover boy. I want you in me right now.”

“Wasn’t last night enough?” Tom reached for the lube on the table.

I bit my lip seductively. “Maybe not…”

“Alright. But just once. And then we’re just going to lie in bed all day and relax.” he coated himself with the lube.

“You know, if you’re going to be lying beside me naked…” I grabbed his shoulders.

“You’ll always have your way with me,” Tom whispered, his lips in a smirk.

He thrusted hard into me, and I yelled out his name, I hadn’t been prepared and it hurt so good.

“Or maybe it was the other way around,” he said in a cocky tone, rimmed with pleasure and breathlessness in one.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY I'M FREAKING BACK :D

sorry it took so long for this update. I kinda live at school and I wasn't too interested in writing an update for this, sad, aye?
plus I've been distracted a lot by some people.
you're lucky I decided to stay up late to write this when I have to swim for two hours first thing tomorrow morning. Believe me, I'm never a happy camper when we have swimming in gym.

The incest thing, about the couple in Leipzig, that is a real, true thing. When I was looking up incest, for research for this story, I laughed at how fitting it was, considering Tom and Bill are from Leipzig.

Title: Smile Like You Mean It-The Killers.

You better comment this, skanks.