Status: oh hai morgan!

I Only Want You for One Night

w.a.m.s.

“You have to do this Giselle,” I demanded, forcing the bag into her hand.

“But I’m afraid, what if I am,” she was still crying.

I’d been here for at least an hour, a pregnancy test in hand. I bought it myself of course. Tom told me I should and go over with her and have her take one.

On the outside I was completely pissed off that she wouldn’t do it. On the inside I was almost as broken down as she was. I couldn’t be a dad. Not now at least. I was as afraid as she was. I didn’t want her to do it because then I’d have my answer and something told me it wouldn’t be good.

But we both had to get over it.

“Please calm down,” I said softly. “If you wait another month to take it, its not going to change the fact if you are or you aren’t.”

She wiped the tears from her face and took the box from me, walking slowly towards her bathroom.

It might of as well been her death she was walking towards.

“Do you want me to come with you?” I asked.

She just shook her head.

I sighed and went to sit on the couch, burying my face in my hands.

If she was pregnant, I couldn’t just leave her, I couldn’t make her raise the baby on her own. Would I have to quit the band to be a good dad? I mean, there were tons of bands that had kids but still toured and were successful. Right?

Sure, I could continue on being who I was.

Would I even tell the fans? I wasn’t that stupid, I knew that a lot of the fans came from the fact that Tom and I were hot. Could this be something I kept secret like the relationship me and Tom had? But that would be terrible of me. The fans would love to know if I was having a kid even though it might bring down our fans a bit.

And what about me and Giselle? She wasn’t my girlfriend. I thought she was pretty but I didn’t want to be in a relationship with her. I was with Tom.

She didn’t think we were together did she?

Because she knew about me and Tom...

I almost felt tears welling up in my eyes.

Surely mom and Gordon would never accept not even being part of Giselle’s life. They would want me to marry her. They knew I wasn’t like Tom. I slept with girls if I loved them, usually...

And what about her parents? Would they want me to marry her? What if they were strict and religious? Maybe they would be cool with it. But would they want me touring, making music, sleeping with my brother, while I should be raising my kid?

What would this do to me and Tom...?

He’d said he’d stay with me, said he’d love me no matter what.

But if I had to live with Giselle, raise our child...Tom wouldn’t be raising a child. That would take whatever time I wasn’t on tour.

Would he just leave me for one night stands?

Sure we’d find time for little things but...could we keep a steady relationship?

I didn’t want to have to put him through that.

I banged my foot against the table and feel fearful tears pour down my face.

Why was it taking her so long? Was she pregnant and was stalling telling me?

Or was my imagination telling me it was just taking longer than it should have?

And then I heard a shriek. “Bill!”

I ran to the bathroom and threw the door open.

Her face was completely white and she held that little stick in her hand. “Nothing turned up yet,” she said almost inaudibly and then shoved it in my hand. “You tell me what it is, when it turns up.”

I could see a little sign coming into view and my heart started pounding out of my ears. “Please, please, please,” I muttered, my hands shaking.

Then it was clear.

“What does a negative sign mean?” I gasped out.

Giselle let out a scream and threw her arms around me, pressing her lips to mine roughly.

“Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod it means I’m not pregnant!” she cried.

I screamed like a little school girl and threw my arms around her and twirled her around.

“Bill Kaulitz ain’t a daddy yet!” I cried.

“Go home to Tom okay? I’m sure he’s as edgy as we were,” she said, happy tears now pouring down her face.

-----

I nearly glomped Tom as soon as I got home.

“What what what?!” he cried, his face pale and nervous.

I kissed him hard on the lips. “No babies for me,” I declared and he let out an exasperated sigh.

“Oh God, I was flipping shit Bill. I was going to die. You took so long. And you didn’t even call me!” he cried, color returning to his face.

I kissed him again.

“There is nothing getting in the way of you and me anymore, Tomi, I swear on my heart.”

He kissed me full on, parting my lips with his tongue. His hands moved down my figure and settled on my ass.

I broke from his lips and nibbled at his ear.

“Mmm...I think this is cause for celebration,” Tom muttered.

“I think you’re right,” I smiled, looking into his lustful eyes.

He ran after me into the bedroom and slammed the door clothes. Soon the floor was a mess of clothes and the bed was a mess of sweaty limbs and dirty words. This was just the way I liked my life, and I wouldn’t change it for anything.

And of course, gay sex means no babies ;]

------

“Bill, Tommy is crying,” I heard Giselle’s voice whisper. “You should change his diaper and get him a bottle.”

I was laying in a bed with her, a wedding ring on my ring finger, the clock read three in the morning, and there was a screaming baby in the next room.

I groaned and got up, going into the next room.

There was a small baby sitting up in his crib. He looked like me as a baby, except his face was covered in tears and he was screaming at the top of his lungs.

I pulled him out of crib and held him, patting his back, trying to quiet him. “It’s alright, it’s alright,” I whispered.

His clothing was all wet and smelled of pee. When I pulled him away there was a wet splotch on my shirt.

“Shit,” I muttered and roughly put him back in his bed.

“Where are the diapers?” I wondered allowed, looking around the room. After five minutes of looking I found them.

He still hadn’t stopped crying. I pulled off his clothes and diaper, staring down at the naked baby and I realized I couldn’t put a diaper on.

“Shut him up!” I heard Giselle call from the other room harshly.

“What the fuck?!” I cried. “How do you turn this thing off?!”

I tried as best I could to put a diaper on him and then I put whatever clothing I could find on him.

“Babies shut up with binkies...” I remembered and then looked around the room for ten minutes but to no avail.

I grabbed the squealer out of his crib and carried him down the stairs with me.

In the fridge there were some bottles. I stuck one in his mouth but he wasn’t drinking, he was just crying.

Giselle walked down the stairs but this wasn’t the Giselle I knew. She had dark purple rings under her eyes and her figure was gaunt.

“You need to heat up the bottle, dipshit,” she ripped the bottle out of my hand and stuck in the microwave.

She pulled the baby away from me and half-assed rocked him in her arms, making cooing noises until he settled down.

“To think I ever married you,” she groaned and glared at me.

She grabbed the bottle from the microwave and stuck it in his mouth and he instantly began to suck away, closing his eyes slowly as he fell asleep.

Giselle began to go back upstairs and I followed her.

“No, you sleep on the couch. You’re no help anyway.”

I sighed and sat down on the couch, turning on the TV. I looked around. This place was pretty small.

The headline from the news shot at me like a bullet. “Tokio Hotel going on tour with a new lead singer.”

My eyes almost popped out of my head and I squealed like my squirmy son. “What?!”

I instantly heard that little baby screaming again.

“Bill Kaulitz you woke him up! Take care of your son!” I heard Giselle scream.


I jolted up and let out a gasp.

I sat up in bed. Tom was lying next to me. Tom, not Giselle. No crying baby.

“Mmmm...what’s wrong?” Tom asked.

I snuggled up against him. “Oh nothing, just a bad dream.”

“Okay,” he yawned, wrapping his arms around me and falling asleep.

“I need a vacation,” I muttered, resting my head against his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
the title is the song i was listening to. it apparently means woman and men sex.

yes yes i know this took forever
im barely on mibba anymore
im a terrible person so i wont try to make excuses to theater or hanging out with people or insane projects ;]
but this is updated
so comment it now lovelies :]