Beautiful Letdown

The User.

I never thought I would be here without you.
Maybe I am better of still
.

I should have never listened to your sweet voice. The way to touch me, the way you make me giggle and smile. You are nothing but a fake smile.

You held my hand at the sunset, you placed your nose on mine, looking me directly in the eyes. Your beautiful eyes staring into mine. Your fingers entangled into my hair, the soft lips on mine.

We danced in the barn, the sunset we watched together and now I am here without you.
You held your hands on my back, leaning my against you, our feet in perfection motion, alone in the scared place.

Sitting in the hay the small talk didn't matter.

I am running, I am trying to reason with myself, and I still here

You wrapped me around your finger, you had me, then I asked, if you really did like me.
You don't know, you know this is more than a friendship but I am not good enough for you.

How could I be here? Here without you.

I told you the secrets of my heart, you listened, the blood pump to every part of my soul, my body, and that heart that you tore completely.

You ignored the phone calls for me, the texts of other girls, and said I was the first to ever to be taken here. We carved our names on the rail of the destroyed barn.

But you crossed your name out in my heart.


And every time I think about way, I think I am better of still, but
I never thought I would be here without you