Dina Stay Asleep In Bed

Getting High On Information

As soon as I got home I threw my schoolbag to the ground and stormed over to my bed. I flopped down on it and screamed into my pillow. Ryan Ross was getting under my skin, and it seemed as though everything I did he would just turn it around and use it against me. I couldnt win with him. I decided that arguing with myself wasnt helping so I reluctantly got up and made my way over to my school bag taking out my math text book and attempting to do my homework. I really needed to get an A on math. I usually was a good student and got As but with Ryan clogging up my mind, how was I supposed to think?

"Dina, phone for you" my mom called from downstairs "yep, Ive got it" I called back picking up the cordless phone on my computer desk while logging into AIM. "Hello?" I asked hey "Dina, it's me" Brendons cheery voice called. I sighed not too noticeably as I signed in and Lucy Ava and Jason started sending me IMs "hey Brendon" I said not really paying attention to him as a pop up came across my computer win win win! Oh how I would like to win, its funny how it was actually advertising a trip to Las Vegas. Pity I already lived in the luxury of the flashing lights and dirty secrets, in my case I hadnt won anything. "So uhm, do you still have my history book I lent you last semester?" He asked "oh shit, Brendon Im so sorry, I forgot about that, yeah I have it." I said feeling incredibly guilty

He laughed on the other end "no, it's okay but I kind of need it" he said. "Okay, well meet me by my locker and I'll give it to you then, okay Brendon?" I said "Okay! Bye Dina, Ill see you tomorrow" he said. I hung up the phone and adverted my attention to the impatient IMs.

JJJason says: have you done the English homework?

a v a says: I think I might be going to Deans party!

Lu-say says: Well well well, some new kid by the name of Ryan Ross, definitely has his eye on you.

Out of all of them Lucy's caught my eye the most and I had to reply first She was my oldest friend from when we were both in diapers and in the same preschool and even though I was a good liar, we really couldn't keep anything from each other.

DinaBoBina says: What do you mean?

I waited a few seconds until she replied

Lu-say says: Ive seen you two chatting, You didnt think you could keep such a big secret from your oldest friend, now did you?

I chuckled a bit before replying

DinaBoBina says: he's so infuriating! He's so arrogant and stuck up and full of himself. He thinks hes gods gift or something.

Lu-say says: So you're pregnant?

DinaBoBina says: NO!!!

Lu-say says: Im just kidding Dina. Well hopefully for your sake hell be at Dean's party Saturday night

DinaBoBina says: Hes not even friends with Dean, hes not even friends with anyone

DinaBoBina says: ...Is he?

Lu-say says: I dont know. Dont be so sure, I mean hes quite full or surprises. Just because he sits by himself, doesnt mean hes not friends with any of them.

She had a point, but I never saw him hanging around with any of them. My mom called me for dinner and I told everyone I had to go as I shut off my computer and jumped down the stairs. Well what do I care anyway, hes just an asshole.