Dina Stay Asleep In Bed

I Wish That We Could Talk About It, But There, That's The Problem

I feel like I should begin the chapter with a more fresh and new ‘begging’ seeing as I have been MIA for like .. 10 years. But this is one chapter I have been writing and re-writing since before I even started this story. So to continue where we left off…

There was a feeling inside of me that was pulsating and burning that couldn’t override nor ignore the other mixed emotions of want, need, and sexual frustration. I was scared. And I wasn’t entirely ready. I didn’t say anything and I’m not sure why. Was it because Ryan’s tongue had a way where it could make my mind go blank within 60 nanoseconds flat?

He had lost the shirt and my arms were relatively still as his explored. I realised then and there I had never been touched this way before. I mean Ryan had always been forward and touching, and sexually experienced, but there was something in this moment that I couldn’t let go of.

For the first time of many that night my mind went black and my head slowly pushed back into the pillows as my back arched up to Ryan’s touch and I was brought back to reality. Things were moving fast and Ryan had fast hands. His lips were moving across my collarbone as he hands moved underneath my top slowly rising up leaving a trail of Goosebumps. His dry long fingers moved slowly over my ripcage across my back finding my bra strap. I pulled myself up off the bed slightly so the garment would be more easily accessible. My left hand was planted firmly on his cheek holding his mouth with mine as his head tilted and his right hand snaked up my back to my bra as the left held the back of my neck.

Soon the bra was naked and in some ways the feeling was liberating, but terrifying as Ryan was about to see me completely and utterly naked. He pulled back from my mouth as his panting decreased and he lowered his head to the top of my button up top. He slowly brought his right hand around from my back to the front as the his index finger and middle finger joined together on the first button. I watched him slowly as his hands made their way down each button slowly undoing until all the buttons were undone and he slowly ran his hand back to push the top aside revealing my naked stomach and chest.

I could feel my breathing hitch in my throat as his head lowered and I could feel his hot breath on my breasts as he kissed between them trailing down to the bottom of my stomach where he brought his hand down to meet his where his mouth was as he rubbed across the bare skin with his thumb. I couldn’t stand it anymore. I quickly pulled him back up with a small whimper and immediately attached my lips to his as I rolled us over until I was straddling his waist. This seemed to get Ryan more excited as I realised a couple of minutes in that due to the angle my top had pulled aside and my chest was completely exposed, only this time it wasn’t so daunting. I could feel Ryan’s hands run up my thighs and up back as I realised he was still fully clothed, minus shoes. I quickly bent down so my hands could have better access to the hem of his shirt as I clutched the bottom ready to rip it off in one swift motion.

Things where starting to heat up. The minute I had rid Ryan of his shirt I must have flashed him the green light. Within a heartbeat he was topless with his lips back on mine as he sat up supporting me in his lap as his tongue hungrily leapt into my mouth. Ryan moved his hands from the sides of my neck down to my shoulders pushing back my top as we both continued to make-out topless. He took a quick moment to examine me without my top, his eyes fixated on my boobs which I was not surprised with to say the least. I took this opportunity to attack his neck as my lips flung to attach my hands rested on his smooth chest pushing up backwards. As soon as we hit the mattress Ryan had snapped back into his senses and had once again turned us around so that I was on the bottom. His hands slowly trailed down to my the top of my jeans fiddling, yet quickly undoing them pushing them down to my ankles which I happily kicked off.

I not only knew Ryan wanted this but I could feel it against my hip as we both exchanged moans and grunts trying to rid each other of all this clothing. I didn’t even realise myself until I could feel Ryan’s warm breath against my ear as he started saying me name. My own hand had mimicked his actions and I was attacking his pants trying to get them off in a quick hurry, almost too quickly as my left hand was working on more the inside of Ryan’s boxers as the right tugged down on his own jeans. He was quick to help my discard the pants as both his hands eagerly explored my body as he was enjoying the attention my hand was giving him down below.

Ryan’s forehead was pressed against mine and his panting was beginning to quicken as I was working up a rhythm with my hand as his bit his lip and shut his eyes as he pushed his hips up against my hand before pulling back and up off the bed. I winced in the sudden loss of teeth, tongue and touching as I watched him retrieve something from his cupboard and reappearing with a small packet. His eyes were black and my breathing was uneven. In one swift motion he had discarded the boxers and was sitting on the edge of the bed next to my feet. I inhaled sharply as I realised this was the first time I had seen Ryan completely naked. And it was amazing. He bent down to place kisses on the inside on my calf working up towards the inside of my thigh, his hands trailed up both side of my legs. My head rolled back and I couldn’t help exchange moans as my hands gripped the sheets to his bed against my hand.

He eventually reached the top of my thigh just below my underwear where my hips were involuntarily pushing upwards. He placed a soft hand against my lips lowering my waist back into the bed as his other came to the other side to slowly tug at the underwear pulling them down until they were around my knees. Suddenly I had stopped breathing as Ryan placed a small kiss right on me before moving up to align himself as our chests were pressed together and he was with me again. His lips were reattached to mine as I felt him place.

Suddenly Ryan stopped and his eyes met with mine. His breath was shaky from holding back a moan and my breathing was uneven. He brought up one hand that was supporting himself above him and placed it against my neck just under my jaw as i could slowly feel a grunt escape his lips as suddenly he was pushing himself inside of me. His head dropped at the sudden impact to rest against my collarbone and nails dug into his back where I was holding for support.

The feeling was overwhelming, nearly as intense as the pain. My mouth was slightly open as I was in too much pain too say anything. I could feel the sweat running between our bodies as Ryan began to move up and down grunting at every push. Suddenly he changed direction and something inside hit my and my back instinctively arched up to his touch and my head was thrown back as I let out a loud groan. Ryan brought his face up to meet with mine as he watched me as he continued to move in and out. He had wrapped his right arm around the back or my neck as my head rested on it and had snaked his left arm around my waist pulling us even closer.

The feeling was intense "Ryan" I barely got out he looked at me longingly waiting for me to form a response "my breathing hitched and I swallowed licking my lips giving a small moan at the contact "h-harder" the feeling was immense, but I found myself needing more. I saw a small smile tug at the corner of his lips before his lips slowly found mine and i scrunched my eyes shut as I felt him push himself inside deeper and harder. Every time, pulsating deeper.

I was begging to lose myself, as was he. My eyes were shut and my head was tilting backwards so slightly as the sweat ran down my neck. "Dina," Ryan panted "ungh" I replied as best as I could as a form of 'yes?' he swallowed and gave a small grunt before rushing out, "I - I want you to look at me." I bit my lip not sure if I could comply with his request, the pleasure was too great and I could barely do anything myself as I let it control me. It was gaining closer and my eyes were still screwed shut. Ryan's voice was closer and needier as he repeated himself. "Dina, open your eyes. I-I want to see your eyes when you lose yourself." I gave a loud involuntary groan at his words before taking one last deep shaky breath as I opened my eyes.

I could feel myself on the very brink, whatever it was it was coming and any second now I was going to lose myself. Ryan’s eyes continued to burn into my own as his lips were slightly parted and his fringe was hanging in front of his eyes as sweat had gathered across his face. “Dina” he stuttered begging to lose himself “say that you love me” he barely choked out. I simply gave him a confused look not able to think properly as all the blood had left my brain. I didn’t have much time. Ryan continued to push inside of me, his eyes pleading with me. “Please, say it” suddenly he had hit something and I began to shake clutching onto him as I felt as though I was falling off something in the last few moments as my lips were shaking I whispered “I love you” before Ryan began trembling himself as he wildly pushed harder and faster inside of me and came, collapsing against me with his head resting against my collarbone and his slightly parted lips lightly pressing against my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
THAT'S IT! THEY DID THE NASTY

Now to spread the word - I'm back
(hopefully for good!) I know I say that every update but it's hard with all my work!! BUT IM TRYING!

And i never stop loving you!
ALL of you!