‹ Prequel: Just Say Anything

Keep Me Guessing

Treinta

Zack was turning eighteen today, April 21, and once again, there was a huge party planned. The boys partied hard, like Cheyenne, and Brie and Kara could get down with them just he same and while, I liked parties, I'd much rather something more intimate. Zack was happy though, who could blame him- this was an important birthday. I did have to talk him out of going to buy a pack of cigarrettes just because he could, convincing him to buy a lottery ticket instead. It wasn't as thrilling, he had said, but it got the job done; that, and he won ten dollars.

Brie hadn't gotten a birthday bash for her eighteenth, instead, her parents took her on a cruise. Lucky for her, her birthday had landed over Spring Break. Kara, Jack, and I were the only ones left to turn eighteen, with me being the youngest one. Naturally, I got teased for that, but, I was fine with it. I couldn't wait to be eighteen, but at the same time, I know that I will be an adult; my actions will have more consequenses and I am entering the real world. I have been waiting for this day for so long, but now that it is approaching, I don't wont to let go of being a kid. Although, I am not a kid, I am a young adult, a kid is a baby goat.

I was lying on the couch pathetically, watching the television, bored out of my mind, since Zack had to go see his grandparents today. He would be back soon I would assume, he had left earlier this afternoon and his party was scheduled to start soon. Jack was with Cheyenne going out to get the booze while everyone else was at their own home; I wish somebody would come over here, or call me to hang out; sometimes I think I am going to be the first person to die of boredom. As if by magic, there was a knock on the door; sighing, got off the couch to answer it.

"Addie, I was bored, so I decided you would entertain me."

"Hate to disappoint you doll face," I laughed. "But I am probably in a worse state of boredom than you are."

"As if." Brie scoffed. "I was sitting at home coloring with my little sister."

"Hey now, I used to color with my sister. That is, until she decided coloring wasn't fun anymore."

"Key word, being used to, you were younger then too." She sighed overdramatically. "Zack needs to get his ass back here so that we can head out to his party. I'm in the mood to have drunken sex."

"Gross, dude, that's my cousin. I don't want to hear about that!"

"Not my fault you have a gorgeous cousin." She scoffed. "Anyways, we have got to do something before this party, Addie. This intense boredom is not going to get me in the partying mood."

"Like you need to party, Brie. We all know that you like to party hard most times."

"Nah, I just like the taste of booze." She laughed. "And what Jack and I can do with that fact."

"Again, don't want to hear about that. Yours and Jack's pleasures are of no interest whatsoever to me!"

Until Zack got back, and the rest of our group gradually came back to this house, Brie and I goofed off, laughing, and acting like twelve year olds. Zack was still grinning from ear to ear when he showed up, greeting me with a kiss, and a whisper about doing illegal things to me later. I laughed, not having thought about that until he brought it up. Technically, if we engaged in intercourse, Zack could go to jail for raping me. Well, you can't rape the wiiling, but a court wouldn't see it that way.

At the party, I walked around, sipping my bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade, casually starting conversations with some people, before excusing myself politely. I was looking around for Zack, so he could fulfill his promise to me, and finally found him talking with Sarah. He was shifting uncomfortably while she was smiling in a sultrily way; I rolled my eyes and walked over to them. Sarah's eyes narrowed when I slid next to Zack, while his eyes lit up.

"Hey baby," I said. "Let's go."

"Totally. Bye Sarah."

We kept walking, to find our way into his bedroom, we slammed the door and even before it was closing I was lifting off my shirt. He took his off and fumbled to unfasten my jeans, I guided his hands along as he shimmied down my panties, emitting a low moan. Zack pulled off his pants and boxers and I ran my hands over his erection, getting a small groan from him. He led me to the bed and pinned me down, beginning to thrust in and out of me. My hips jutted out slightly, and my fingers dug into his back multiple times as I shrieked in pleasure. Zack moaned my name and I let my mouth connect to his, silencing him.

"Oh God," he pulled away from me and kissed my neck, then my breasts. "You're so beautiful."

"Shut up and fuck me!" I screamed at him, for he had stopped for a moment.

Teasingly, Zack stayed out of me a few more moments, amusement lingering in his eyes. Feeling feisty, I flipped him, I was sitting on top of him. I licked his lips, making my way down the treasure trail where I found him, happy. I ran my tongue down him, circling around at the opening, teasingly, he wanted me to take him and I did. I engulfed my mouth around his cock and sucked, running my tongue around him as I did so. I grinned and let him come back inside of me, sliding myself over him and lettong him get back on top of me.

"Oh God Zack, get in me." I screamed. He went in me a little bit more. "Oh, right there, right there!"

Zack grinned and thrust back into me harder, and further, moaning my name; his mouth found my jugular and he began to make his mark. My hands gripped onto his arms and ran them down my body, showing him every curve I had. Again, he cried out my name, claiming he was going to come, and he pulled out of me, I felt a substance on my leg and smirked at him. There had not been a condom this time; bad judgement on both of our parts, but neither of us cared. We laid side by side, panting hard, trying to catch our breath, not saying one word or doing anything more to the other. My left hand laid on my stomach while my right rested on his thigh lightly. His right hand was up beyond his head and his left hand was lacing it's way into mine. Zack turned his head to look at me and smiled, warming me up with just one glance.

I snuggled up to him, and rested my head on his shoulder, letting him wrap his arm around me and hold me close. He ran his hand through my hair and I sighed joyfully, this time had been the best sex I had ever had in my relationships with anybody. I looked at him and kissed him lightly.

"Happy birthday Zack."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and horrible, but I had to get it out.
I would like to take the time to say thank you.
This story has 200 readers and 34 subscribers.
And also, this story ends at 35 chapters; sorry.

xoxo
Allison