‹ Prequel: Just Say Anything

Keep Me Guessing

Trienta y Cinco

That summer I went on tour with all of my friends was one of the best summers of the life I have lived so far. I met a lot of new people and even managed to survive without showering everyday- not an easy feat. Cheyenne couldn't handle it: she left after three weeks. All of us had been sad to see her go, but it is what she needed to do. Brie, Kara, and I stayed with them through it all, selling merch, and helping them out of sticky situations with the fans. And when that tour ended and it was time for us girls to go to college, I won't lie, there were many tears shed by all of us.

All Time Low went on another little tour, which was upsetting, it was during a college semester; we couldn't go. Then when the 2007 warped tour came around, we were reunited with old friends; All Time Low was booked for two weeks, so Brie, Kara, and I once again packed our bags. Their new album came out last September, titled So Wrong, It's Right. With their first single, Six Feet Under the Stars they became a known band. Then with their release of Dear Maria, Count Me In their fan base became even larger. Every fan of All Time Low's knows the concept behind that song, about a friend of Alex's who became a stripper, however, he would never give out the girls name. He knew that Cheyenne would kill him if he did that.

That's right: Cheyenne became a stripper. In New York City. After just one semester of college, she dropped out, got a job at a local strip club, and paid for a one bedroom apartment. All of us tried to get her out of that scene, but she got to deep into it by that time; she enjoyed every second of it. Brie, Kara, and I stayed in school, all of us were still living at home, which helped out a lot, and used all of our money from working for the guys towards college expenses. If only Cheyenne had done the same.

It's now July of 2008 and we're getting ready to go on warped tour again; they had just shot a new music video, that you can see Kara in. Brie and I had been on set for that video and we might be in the background somewhere, but we're not sure. Mostly we stayed away, giggling when we noticed Zack surrounded by just boys, and when a girl had to slap Jack across the face. The boys would be here any second to get Brie, Kara, and I from Brie's house and I was shifting slightly, timidly tapping my fingers across my knee. Kara and Brie were grinning like fools. Anyone who walked by would think it was because of the antics of the dog running around the front yard, but I knew differently.

"Hola, bitches." Jack shouted as he jumped out of the van.

"Jack," Brie said warningly.

"Sorry!" he grinned. "Hola bitches, and my oh so nice, wonderful girlfriend Brie."

"Much better."

"Hey, Zack?" I said. "I need to talk to you."

"Okay, what about?" he asked coming up to me.

"I'm pregnant."

"I'm going to be a dad?"

"No you're going to be the mom?" I rolled my eyes. "Of course you're going to be a dad."

"Guys! I'm gonna be a daddy!" he yelled.

There was a chorus of congratulations and Zack kissed me roughly. When we pulled away he grinned at me, and rubbed my stomach. Astonishment filled his features.

"You always keep me guessing Soph." He smirked. "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
The End

87 pages
49,994 words.
235 readers on the first chapter
40 subscribers
111 comments so far.
and 8 stars

This is just amazing thank you all so much.

Thank you's: Megz [maccaveen], Brie [therightout], Cheyenne [cheyennekaboom], Joh [oh.SHIZZ.it's.joh!], Bridgett [Medusasauras], Katie [neonXbodyXstyle], Paige [paigellbby], takawillcry_xX, paperthin, Billisa Kaulitz, siskybiz, xxxnicholexxx16, single millionaires;, PurplexCupcakes, FingertipsMoveFaster, michellemelody, XxAllxTimexNikkixX, fobvampiredoll, Corina.Loves.You., and Kaytie.LOVES

There will NOT be another installment.
But check back here tomorrow and read my Jaleb Murman story.
Who is really Caleb, but...it's a long story, I'll tell you in the A/N in the first chapter of it.
Titled: Wake Up

xoxo
Allison