‹ Prequel: Just Say Anything

Keep Me Guessing

Cuatro

There was going to be a party tonight, one that the boys were performing at. It was at Austin Mills' house, in the rich part of the district. At least we know that he has good taste in music, even if he is a jackass. Half of all of my classes were talking about it; how can they not? From what I gathered, Austin's parties are legendary. Tons of alcohol, a live band most often, drugs sometimes, and always sex. They typical high school party.

"Addie, what did you get for number four?" Brie asked.

"Uh," I looked down at my paper. "Hydrogen."

"Really? It's not sulfur?"

"That's what you got?" I turned to Zack, who sat to my left,. "Zack, number four."

"Sulfur."

It really surprised me that Mrs. Frasier let all of us sit by each other. Zack was on my left, Brie and Jack at the table to my right, Rian and Kara in front of them, and Alex and Cheyenne in front of us. I guess Mrs. Frasier knew what she was doing from having experience at some point with some of us. Besides, we work good like this, if we don't know an answer we just ask around, like a circle, until you get it.

"How is it sulfur?"

"Reread the question babe."

I looked down at the paper and let out a soft, "Oh."

"Want me to check the rest of your work?"

"Please and thank you."

Luckily, not too many of my answers were wrong and the bell rang just moments after I had finished the rest of them. We walked out of the building quickly, excited for the party tonight. The boys were jumping around at the chance to be performing at the breakout party of the year and us girls were laughing, even though we were happy for them. Jack, Cheyenne, Alex, and I drove to Alex's where Cheyenne and Alex got out, they were coming over in just a few more minutes, Alex had to grab his guitar, amp, and van. Jack and I continued on our way to the house and I went up to my room while he stayed down in the living room, watching TV.

Awhile later Cheyenne and I were both in my room, hiding out from Jack and Alex's stupid antics. "Are you going to drink tonight?" I asked. The look she gave me was hilarious.

"Have you met me?" she laughed. "Of course I am! Are you?"

"Maybe a couple of drinks, I don't want to get completely wasted tonight. Who is the DD?"

"Rian or Brie I think."

"What time do the guys go on?"

"Nine, but we'll be there around eight thirty. What's with all the questions?"

"Just planning."

"Can't you ever just go to a party with a clear head?"

Without fail, before every party, I need to know all of the details. It's just the responsibility in me. Once I got to the party I would loosen up, but beforehand I need to know who is the designated driver and things like that. Cheyenne however, never thought like this. She is a party expert, she doesn't care about the details, just the alcohol, and the sex. Back in Washington, the Tacoma party scene and the Seattle party scene both knew Cheyenne very well. To put it simply, she could out party Alex any day.

"Yo, Addie, what should I wear?"

"Denim skirt, red My Chem tee." I replied automatically.

"Nah, I think I'll wear the skirt and the purple Hoodie. No shirt underneath." She winked at me.

"You're such a whore!"

"Hey now!" she protested. "Alex has tamed me."

I just rolled my eyes and went back to working on my math homework. Most likely tomorrow I would have a hangover and not want to think about even attempting to do the work, and on Sunday, I had plans with Brie to go shopping. I couldn't afford to let my grades slip the first week of school, then I would never get caught up again. Of course, when Alex and Jack came up to annoy us, I would never hear the end of it, about me doing homework on a Friday. Cheyenne had already teased me about it earlier, but she understands how I am with my grades, so she didn't’t do it too much.

"Addie! Cheyenne!" Jack screamed downstairs. "We leave in thirty!"

"Okay!" we screamed back.

The two of us scampered around. She ran downstairs to her room to change while I quickly scanned the clothes I had in my closet. I threw off the skirt I had been wearing and put on a pair of black jeans and a To Write Love On Her Arms shirt before rushing to do my make up. Jack came rushing up into my room right as I was slipping on my converse, looking ready to kill someone.

"Addie, hurry up, we're running late!"

"Jack, it's seven thirty, you go on at nine." I scoffed. "You have plenty of time!"

"We go on at eight thirty and it takes a few to pick up the guys, get their instruments in the car, and get to Mills'. Not to mention having to set up!"

"Chill Jack attack, it will be fine. I promise you."

He grabbed hold of my hand and started to drag me out of my room and down the stairs. In the end he picked me up and ran with me in his arms to the van, where Alex and Cheyenne already were. She was grumbling about Alex forcing her out of the house before she was ready. I joined in with her and earned glares from the two of them. Soon we had arrived at the last stop, Zack's house, and he leaped into the car as though he were on fire and Alex sped off to the party. Brie had already told everyone that she was indeed the DD for the night, so Alex better give her the keys the moment we stepped out of the vehicle.

The party was just beginning when we got there, Austin asked the guys to wait a little bit longer before going on. They agreed and kept the instruments in the car and ran off towards the alcohol, us girls right behind them. I took my bottle of Smirnoff ice and Zack's hand and led him outside, underneath all the stars.

"It's so pretty." I sighed.

"But not as beautiful as you." He mumbled into my ear.

"Thanks Zack." I kissed him lightly.

The two of us stayed under that starry sky for I don't even know how long, until Alex, Jack, and Rian came out, telling us it was time for them to go on. Brie and I helped them set up while Cheyenne and Kara hung back, giggling drunkenly.

"Okay, everyone, we're All Time Low and this one is about Jack's herpes! It's called Break Out! Break Out!" He said into the mike. "Luck loves me not tonight, I'm running out…"

Brie and I danced around crazily together, earning smirks from the boys. We screamed the lyrics back to them and I finished the rest of my bottle. There were others there who were singing along as well and that made my heart jump up, knowing that they had fans. Two songs later, the guys finished their set and packed away their instruments, dripping with sweat and wearing matching grins.

"That was awesome!" Brie shouted.

"It was great." Jack agreed.

"Come on," I tugged on Zack, pulling him away from everyone.

He grinned devilishly at me and we found ourselves in an empty room, our clothes flying everywhere. I kissed him roughly and ran my hands up and down his back as he tenderly fingered my clit. I moaned into him as he stopped just long enough to roll a condom on. He thrust into me and I shrieked out.

"Oh God, Zack, faster!"

"I need you Addie."

I started to buck my hips as he kept pushing inside of me, deeper. My nails dug into his back and our tongues were fighting a cliché war. His hands were running through my hair softly, stopping to caress my face. Zack moved his head so that he could kiss my breasts, still coming in and out of me. I flipped it so I was on top of him sliding up and down his erection, earning some moans to escape from him. I bit down on his jugular lightly.

"God I'm gonna come!" he cried.

I felt him grow harder inside of me and then fall limp. I crawled off of him and laid down next to him, trying to regain the energy to put my clothes back on. When I had, I pulled them on fast and threw Zack's at him. It was getting late, most likely Alex and Cheyenne were completely wasted and passed out somewhere and Rian and Kara were drunk and making out and Brie was having great difficulties with a drunk Jack. Zack and I walked hand in hand passed all the drunks who had passed out on the floor and a table where there was a girl dancing quite sultrily. Suddenly I stopped and looked back. Cheyenne.

"Zack, get her down!" I hissed.

"Come on Chey," He said, picking her up. "It's time to go."

"But I don't wanna." She slurred.

I sighed and walked outside with them, finding the rest of them. Jack was dancing around in circles, Rian and Kara were talking, and Alex was passed out in the grass. As for Brie, she was sitting on the porch with her head in her hands, cursing herself for having to be the designated driver.

"Come on Brie," I said quietly to her. "Let's get out of here."

"Your house?" she asked.

"Yeah my aunt and uncle won't mind."

"Good, because my parents would kill me."

"I'm sure they wouldn't." I sighed. "Cheyenne don't you dare!"

"What?" she giggled. "But I just want to lie with him!"

"Let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is chapter for.
Only thirty six more to go.
This story is GOING to end at forty chapters.
And before September 2nd.
I start school on the 3rd and want to focus on a new story.

xoxo
Allison