But I really love her

Love at first sight??

I wandered into the same boring school that i had gone to last year, yeah, i was only a sophomore but oh well. I had other things bugging me. Like the fact that the last oh, 12 years of school I had gone through friendless and teased. The teasing never ended, if it wasn't about my hair it was my clothes, it it wasn't my clothes it was my makeup, if it wasn't that it was my shoes, if it wasn't my shoes, it was my sexuality. yeah, my orientation, since grade seven i had known i was Bisexual at the least. When that news spread the roomers and shunning persisted, I was out casted on the swim team, but still swam all year, tryouts weren't till October, it was September. I walked with my head down to the bathroom, to see if my hair was messed up.
I looked into the shitty mirror. My skinny frame reflected back, my dark brown eyes were surrounded by thick black and red eyeliner, white mascara and black eyeshadow. My Long brown hair was straightened down, my bangs cut short and choppy covered one eye.
Perfect. I inspected my outfit, my black and gray stripped skirt went perfect over my black pants.
I adjusted my studded belt on an angle and made sure i had both handcuffs still. After i made sure everything was perfect i walked out of the bathroom and walked quickly to my locker all the while keeping my head down so they couldn't see my face. When i finally got to my locker i looked beside me, a wall, on the other side, a girl. She looked my age, she was dressed similar other than the skirt, her hair was short and blond, but she didn't look preppy her clothes were too... black. I was stunned with her beauty as she looked at me. I extended my hand to her.
"Hi, Im sabrina."