But I really love her

***ed by a bell

I heard the bell ringing, and neither of us had our stuff for class; we didn’t really need anything since it was only the first day of school. I Pulled away quick and told her what was happening.
“C’mon, we have like 3 minutes left to get to the other side of the school.” I was panicking. She calmly nodded and we raced out the door, after I unlocked it of course.
She walked right beside me, even though the glares, evil looks, fingers and gestures and names being called at us.
One person yelled out some slur about lesbians, she stopped, she looked really pissed, she stuck out her finger pulled me against herself and kissed me in front of almost the entire student body. For about a minute the school froze, watching her kiss me with her finger held high at those who dared to criticize them.
We heard a second bell and everyone scampered off to class, we however were being dragged to the principles office for our display of affection. Half-hour lecture on how it was unethical, immoral, and unnecessary. Then we were suspended for 2 days. Effective immediately.
We went to our lockers and started to walk home, then decided to go elsewhere, we didn’t know where, but it wasn’t home. Anywhere was perfect as long as I was with her.