But I really love her

He brought me here a year ago...

We wandered around the city aimlessly for a few hours before we reached a forest on the edge of the city. It was stll hot outside from summers heat, so we walked under its first few trees and within seconds we were engulfed in its cool shade and misty fog. We walked in a bit further, then i remembered seeing this place before. I was here only last year.

I was left bloodied and beaten in the sand box. At least thats where i think i was
It hurt too much to move. Somehow i managed to get up i was at least sitting.
I saw a figure next to me, i couldnt see any features but i knew he was male.
Then he grabbed me, pulled my hands behind my back with one arm and held a knife to my throat with the other.He pulled me off into the woods next ot the park.
"Scream and I''ll slit our throat and cut you u so bad theyll need dental records to identify you"
He threatened me with my life. I valued it to much, so i let him take me off.
He brought me to a clearing and took off his pants he removed all my clothing from me and used i think my shirt to tie my arms behind my back. I didnt remember much other than i was crying as he set himself off with his hands then raped me. Once he had finished making me suck him and fuck him, he picked me up and threw me into the pond nearby. i tried to tread but not having my arms made me weaker, till i passed out. I woyld have died then and there i it wasnt for the fact that a strange boy had seen me get taken off. Why he hadnt saved me at first is beyond me, apparently h dove in after finding where he brought me then called an ambulance. It was the worst night of my life.


"Sabrina whats wrong?" Kelly brought me back to the present, She pulled my hand and made her hips touch mine. I smiled a fake ass smile.
"I-Its nothing babe. Just thinking." I sighed putting my ands behind he back. She smiled at me and softly pressed her lips on mine.
"You are a fucking awful liar Sabby, tell me, i wont get mad ." She laughed and placed her hand on my chin. I let out a small tear.
"Yeah, only when my mind is messed." I said holding back tears. I took in a breath and began to tell her the entire story.