But I really love her

You...

I looked at her face, she smiled and jumped on him giving him a hug.
"Oh my GOD! Gerard!" she squealed. He was laughing as he fell to the ground from her tackling him.
"I missed you too" he said in a muffled voice. "Um Kelly, I cant breathe" he said after. She rolled off him and helped him stand back up. I moved slowly from behind the tree, he looked over at me and gasped.
"You..." he said softly. The expression on his face changed to a slight look of shock.
"I-i might be saying the same thing." I gasped. Kelly looked between us both.
"Ugh, can someone please fill me in on how you two know each other? Cause im very confused." She said shocked as well.
"Kelly. This is the guy that saved me last summer." I said plainly, going up to her and taking her hand.
"Kay this is making a bit more sense. Gerard, i met you way before that? I am so hurt you didn't tell me!"She sighed adding drama to her voice and her actions.
"Oh, I'm so sorreh sweatart, can ya eva forgive meh?" He said like a southern girl. She started giggling and then hugged him.
"Of course I can Gee. I could never stay mad at you!" She said between giggling. She let go of him and slid between my arms, wrapping her arms around my waist. Gerard looked quizzically.
"Um, can you fill me in Kelly?" He questioned motioning towards me with his eyes.
"Maybe I can, I don't know." She started to giggle, "Well you kinda met her already but this is Sabrina, and I met her at school today, and I- i" She got really quiet and tilted her head down. Holding me a bit tighter. A slight grin formed on his face.
"Aw, Kelly. Thats so adorable!" He squealed. I felt her shaking a bit, I wasn't sure if she was crying or laughing. I rubbed her back and she stood up straight.
"God I am so cold." She said shivering. I hugged her then removed my jacket and threw it over her. She smiled graciously and gave me a soft peck on the lips.
"Well do you two want to come over to my place, its a lot warmer there." He suggested. I looked at her and she nodded. We followed behind him just a few paces. She looked up at me. I heard her sigh.
"Sabrina, I- neither of us, got around to asking, and i know it seems so rushed and, i was wondering if, y- you wanted to, make it official and, go out with me?" She stuttered and a tear fell from her eye. She looked into my eyes with her pleading ones. I smiled.
"Yes Kelly I will." I said sweetly. Then pressed my lips on hers...