But I really love her

Teach me

We walked a mile or so before we reached a little cottage in the middle of nowhere.
“Is this where you live?” I asked Gerard. He turned back with a grin on his face.
“Yeah, helps keep my mind clear, lots of fresh air and inspiration around.” He said happily while struggling with the door. I entered behind Kelly and before Gerard; I looked around in awe at all the paintings and drawings of the forest, a few of a cat and a few of people. I recognized 2 as Kelly right away, one was disturbing, it looked like a man beating a girl… at the pond… he had drawn a picture of that day. I looked away and my eyes fell upon a statue like black cat staring me down on the coffee table that was littered with pencils, brushes and random paint splatters, all topped off with over filled ash trays and random ashes sprinkled on the table.
“Amazing isn’t it?” Kelly whispered to me. The cat jumped from the table and ran around the corner. I nodded, my mouth was dry and I couldn’t talk.
“Kelly, can I talk to you for a minute? In private?” Gerard interrupted our conversation.

Kelly

“Kelly, can I talk to you for a minute? In private?” Gee called to me.
“Yeah” I turned to Sabrina “I’ll be back in a sec k?” She nodded again. I gave her a peck on the cheek and went over with Gee to his room.

“What is it?” I asked him smiling
“ Well, I wanted to say that I’m happy for you, but be careful with her, she doesn’t realize it, but last year when I checked to see if she was alright, well I have more than just that one picture of her, there is another, but its not a very good thing, she was there trying to kill herself. She put a note on the log over there and pulled out a rope, I drew a picture of her on the log while she was crying, she went to go to the tree when the guy blindsided her. I just watched, I didn’t do anything, until she was almost dead.” His voice started to crack.
“I just want to make sure you keep an eye on her k? I don’t want her getting hurt and you suffering.” He said tearily.
“Gee I will, don’t worry, but its kinda wrong, but I’m nervous, I’ve never actually, really kissed, I mean more than a peck…” I drifted off and started to blush.
“Aw, and poor little Kelly want help?” He teased, putting his hand under my chin and tilting me to have my face right next to his. I nodded.

“First you get really close, then you press your lips on hers and then you just…”
He pressed his lips on mine and gently slid his tongue into my mouth. I pulled away.
“Thanks Gee.” I smiled and hugged him.
“C’mon, before she falls asleep.”