I Do Love You.

High School Stories.

His tongue ran over the top. His mouth took it in eargly. Waiting to get to the candy gum in the middle. I watched as he bite down on it. Taking in the lovely juices a lolly pop had to offer. I was lost in his concentration. I didn't notice myself start to grow hard. I quickly took off my jacket. Throwing it ontop my 'space.' I went back to my work. Trying not to make anything more uncomfortable. I started to squirm.

"Gerard?" I almost fell out of my seat. "Oh god, Frankie. Don't sneak up on me like that." I put my hand over my heart. He smiled a devilish smile. "Sorry Gee. I just wanted to see if you understood any of the work the teacher gave us." He said while the lolly pop bobbed out the side of his mouth as he talked. I looked down at my paper. It was completely blank. I looked back up at him. "Absolutely not." He laughed. "Ehh. I thought so.." "What's that suspose to mean!?" He smiled again. I could feel my heart melt for that smile. "Well, Gerard. We all know your not exactly the smartest pea in the bunch." He started to walk back to his seat. Smirking.

"Well.. Your not so much.. either!" I called after him. I heard him laugh. He sat back down and looked behind at me. Still smirking. I started to pout. I wasn't dumb I just didn't get a lot of what they said. I sighed as the bell rang. I lifted my jacket. It finally went down. I smiled and put it back on. "Homework, homework. When will it ever end!" Frankie exclaimed as we walked down the hall for the cafeteria. "They never said school was easy." "Ughh, why can't we be born smart already! No one really likes this stuff." We sat down at our usual table. Waiting for our other friends to show.

That's when the cafeteria doors busted open. Everyone shot their heads in the direction. "Oh no." I mumbled as I saw my baby brother running through the doors. Falling to the ground as the 'jocks' pushed passed him and laughed. Me and Frankie exchanged glances and ran up to him. "Mikey!?" He tried getting up. Falling in the process. "Fucking asses..." He muttered as we helped him up. People were laughing with their groups, or whispering. We ignored them as we walked back to our table. Sitting him down as I wiped the blood that trickled down his lip. "I'll get 'em. I swear." Frankie kept saying. "Now, now. Violence never solved anything." He just nodded. "You okay, Mikes?" "I'm fine. Don't huff over me."

I gave him a half-smile as Ray walked by and sat next us. "I just saw what they did. You okay?" "I'm fine. Seriously." Mikey was starting to get annoyed. We eventually let it go. Going back to normal conversation. Me and Frankie copied off of Ray's work. Seeing as he actually did it. He kept taking the paper away from me. "Frankkk! Don't hog it!" He snatched it away for the third time. I kept reaching over him. Trying to get it. "I swear, if you guy's rip my paper..." Ray started to say. "Well if some people wouldn't act like childern." I huffed as I gave up trying to get it back. Frankie was laughing. "I'm just joking, Gee. Here you go."

I smiled as he handed it to me. Our hands brushed against each others as I got it back. It felt like for that one second, the world just stopped. Frank pulled his hand away fast. I ignored the jesture and went back to coping Ray's work. I kept stealing side glances at him. What was surprising to me, he was doing the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is already written. So I really need is feedback :]]