I Do Love You.

Love. Lust.

Our lips moved with one another. Our tongues brushing against each others. I started to move ontop of him. Pulling of his jacket in the process. We broke away. Coming out for air. "Frank, I've loved you since the day I fucking met you." He smiled. "Same here, Gee." I smiled. Kissing his lips again. Feeling as they collided with each others. I heard Frank moan into it as I started to peel away his shirt.

He started to do the same. Our shirts disappeared. Soon enough, our pants did too. Then it was just our boxers. Everything felt so surreal. Live it up Gerard! It's not a dream this time. It's reality! "Ohhhh Frankieeeee." I moaned out his name as he started to slide down my boxers. He eventually got my mine off. I did the same to him. I ran kisses along his jawline. Coming down to his chest. He moaned loudly. "Fuck Gerard!" I smiled as I kept going lower and lower. I finally got to his length. I ran my fingers up down his thighs. He moaned again.

"Damn Gerard, don't tease me!" I laughed. Taking him into my mouth. I started off slow. Getting the feeling of him in my mouth. Then, I started to go faster and faster with each bob. "Fucking God!" Frankie panted out. Gripping onto his sheets. Something about having Frankie underneath me. Panting and moaning. Made me go a little crazy. I bobbed faster. "I-I'm coming! Oh fucking god! I'm coming!" Within seconds, Frankie came in my mouth. I swallowed it and wiped my mouth.

I crawled back up to him. Placing kisses along the way. "Oh my fucking God, Gerard." He brushed some hair behind my ears. I smiled. Attaching our lips again. "I wonna be in you, Frank. I got to be- in you." I whispered across his ear. He just nodded. His voice lost somewhere. "Is it both our-?" He blushed lightly. "I think so." He whispered. I could feel a bomb go off inside in me. "You have to tell me.. when it hurts." He nodded again. I picked up my bag. Zipping open a pocket. Taking a tube of lube out. Why did I bring it? You ask. Lets just call it a gut feeling.

I twisted open the cap. Sqeezing some on my fingers. Frankie watched curiously. I smirked. He started to blush again. "M'kay babe." "Wait! Gee, can I just-" Without finishing his sentence. He took my hand. Scraping the sticky, slimey stuff on his fingers. And then rubbed it up and down my length. Oh fucking Jesus... I started to moan uncontrolabley. "Ohhh Frankkkiee... Goo fassttterrrrr." I moaned aloud. He started to move faster. The lube spreading everywhere. Suddenly he stopped. I stablized my breathing back to normal. "Oh Mr. Iero, you have it in for you now." He smiled.

Slowly but surely, I went in him. He grew tense at first. After awhile of starting a rythm. And Frankie asking to go faster. Series of moans came out his mouth. I went faster again. "THERE!" He screamed out. He gripped the back of my hair. "Fu-fucking God, Gerard!" I took his length in my hand. Pumping him along with the rythm I created. What felt like an enternity later, I came into him. Screaming out his name as I did so. He did the same as he came in my hand.

I collasped on him. Our breathing hard and hot. Sweat trickling down both our foreheads. I moved a piece of hair out his eyes. "Do you love me, Frankie?" I asked through a pant. "I do love you, Gerard." He whispered. Making our lips collide again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmm. Ferard.. Where would we be without it!? xD