He Tastes Like You, Only Sweeter

2

I walked into the bathroom turned on the light and looked up and gasped, I didn't have a reflection, you would think by now i would be used to it, but hey it's fucked up when you can't see your own damn reflection.
I sighed and turned on the faucet running my toothbrush under the water and applying the minty white paste and scrubbing my teeth and mouth while some of the drool mixture escaped, I finished brushing and rinsed my mouth out, then i turned on the shower and stripped out of my boxers with bats on them (I like bats, so what!) I stepped under the hot water, letting it soak into my pores and waking me up, I ran my hands through my newly dyed black hair, getting it soaked then shampooing it with my favorite strawberry scented shampoo, as i lathered, i closed my eyes and began to sing while thinking about Frankie's beautiful face, "I see you lying next to me, with words I thought I'd never speak, awake and unafraid, asleep or dead!"
I finished the last verse and began to rinse my sudsy head.
I then began to lather up my body and I couldn't help but let my hand travel down south as I thought of Frankie, of all the times we had kissed each other, it was for the fan's at the shows, but i wasn't for me, I've loved Frank for a long time, I wish i knew if he felt the same about me. But I can't love him, I'm a monster, Mikey is the only one who knows, but he is also a Vampire, so is his fiancee` Alicia, when she found out what Mikey was, she wanted to be turned too, because she really loves him.