He Tastes Like You, Only Sweeter

3

I don't know what I would do if Ray and Bob found out and didn't accept us, all the guy's are my family, were like brothers, except for Frank, I want to be with him, I love him so much that it hurts.
As these thoughts whirled around my head, i kept seeing visions of Franks beautiful smiling face, and at this I began to slowly stroke up and down my erect member, whispering Frank's name, I then began to stroke faster my mind flashing back to last nights concert, when Frank caught me by total surprise by coming up behind me and kissing me on the back of the neck and reaching around and groping my package, it made me lose my concentration on what i was singing, it lasted only mere seconds, but it felt like an eternity, i finally got the blood flow back to my head, (the one with a brain) and continued with "They could care less as long as someone'll bleed!!"
I could now feel that i was on the verge of my climax, when all of a sudden "GEE, hurry the fuck up!!!, you've got 5 minutes to get dressed!!" yelled Mikey.
My eyes flew open "Alright!!" i yelled with a voice that was a little too high pitched, my little fantasy and erection completely lost now, I quickly rinsed off the remaining suds from my body. I grabbed a towel and began to quickly rub my skin dry then my hair, i poured some gel into my hands and running it through my hair, I would just have to get Mikey to fix my hair for me, I walked back into my room and rummaged through my dresser drawer and grabbing a random pair of boxers and pulling them on, then moving over to my closet and i began to pull random articles of clothing from hangers, i ended up pulling on a pair of skinny black jeans and a black button down shirt, quickly dressing myself and pulling on my socks and my favorite pair of black boots, then realizing that my stomach was growling from hunger.