He Tastes Like You, Only Sweeter

5

I returned the hug, burying my head in Mikey's chest. "And, Gee your not a monster, neither am i, and you know this."
at this i just nodded my head "yes", into his chest, Mikey patted my back, "Okay Gee, hurry up and finish we gotta go in a minute." , "alright", i pulled away shoveling, food, blood, and coffee down my throat so fast, it was surprising that i didn't spew all over the table, i took my last swallow of coffee as Mikey finished his.
"Ummm, Mikes can you do something with my hair?", I asked "Sure", Mikey came up to me put his fingers in my hair rumpling it up just how i like it.
"Gee, you really gotta work on how to fix your hair by feel alone, ya know?, because i have."
"Sure, I mumbled, but you know, because I have."
" Sure, but you also have Alicia, to fix it for you.", I said in a murmur.
"I heard that", Mikey chuckled.
"Alright Gee, get off your fat ass, and lets go." I sucked in a breath of air, " I don not have a fat ass!!", I said in mock outrage.
"I you say so..., but then why do I always catch Frank starring at it?, when he thinks nobody is looking?" said Mikey with his eyebrows raised and a grin playing on his face.
"What?!", I yelled shocked, "Well, yeah Gee, I know that Frank likes you, or has anybody Else not noticed?" Mikey asked sincerely confused.
"Woah!, okay lets go, I don't think i can take another shot like that to my cold ticker."
As we began walking to the front door Mikey turned to me "Gerard, you didn't have any inkling as to Frank liking you?, what about the shows and the way he's always teasing you?" said Mikey with a frown and his brows knitted together.
as i shook my head with puzzled confusion. "I always just thought it was for the fans..."
i trailed off.