The Letter

Chapter Thirteen

From that day on I figured out he was a total sweetheart and I love that about him. I mean, yeah he is a huge flirt and can say the corniest things sometimes but he's really kind. And after the kiss her started to become more and more protective of me. I had no idea why though. It's been a week since the kiss happened and Nick and I act like it never happened. We never talked about it or mentioned any part of it to anyone else. Whenever someone would bring up the topic of us going out or liking eachother, Nick and I would just smile, laugh, and shake our heads.

"You're such a dork." I told Nick as he attemped to do a flip into the pool, but ended up doing a belly flop. We were now in my pool and the guys were over.

"That hurt." Nick said making a face after he swam over to me, Emily, Emma, Carly, Joe, and Kevin. Kevin had Emma in his arms since she couldn't swim and I had Carly in my arms while Joe and Emily were on the other side of the pool making out. Yup, making out. They were offically boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Of course that hurt." I told him while laughing.

"Ha, funny Meg." Nick said making a face. I just smiled.

"Nicky okay?" Carly asked while tilting her head to the side.

Nick just smiled and walked up to me and Carly and took Carly in his arms. "Nicky is fine." He told Carly and gave her a kiss on the cheek and held her in his arms. I just smiled.

I looked over to see Kevin getting out of the pool with Emma. "Where ar you two going?" I asked them.

"Emma's cold, so we're going to get her towel." Kevin said and picked up Emma and walked her over to where the towels were.

I looked back at Nick and Carly. Nick was talking to Carly. "What do you mean that I love Megan?" He asked smiling.

"Joey said it." She said pointed in Joe's direction.

"Oh, he did?" I asked her. She just smiled and nodded. I then swam over to Emily and Joe who were still sucking faces.

I then tapped on Joe's shoulder. He just motioned me to leave. I just kept tapping his shoulder and I could hear Nick laughing behind me.

Joe then let go of the kiss and glared at me, "What Meg?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nicholas and I are in love?" I asked raising en eyebrow.

He just smiled, "Yup. You guys are." He smiled.

"Dude, no we're not. Shut up." nick said and splashed Joe with water.

"I would splash you back, but Carly is in your arms." Joe said smiling, "Plus, I don't want to hurt you. Good thing you have Meg to stand up for you."

"What? That made no sense." Nick said raising an eyebrow.

Joe smiled, "It doesn't need to make sense." I let out a laugh.

"Joseph, just go back to kissing your girlfriend." I laughed.

He just smiled even more, "I will." He said and Nick, Carly, and I swam away fom them.

Kevin then walked over to me and Nick, "I'll take Carly in for her nap." He told us.

"Are you sure Kev? Because I could do that for you." I said.

He smiled, "Don't worry about it." He then took Carly with him and left Nicholas and I alone.

"So, what do you want to do now/" I asked him as he got on of the pool lounge things and got on it. He then motioned for me to get on. "It only fits one person." I told him.

He smiled and laughed, "Since when do I follow the rules?" He asked.

I just shrugged. "If it sinks, it's your fault." I then got on, but soon I was on top of him. I was sitting on his stomach.

"Am I heavy?" I asked him.

He then decided to be a jerk and pretended like he was dying, "I can't breathe." He said sounding out of breath and putting his hands around his neck.

I just made a face at him, "Not funny Nicholas." I told him.

He just let out a laugh and wrapped his arms around my waist, "You're not heavy. You're perfect."

"You're so cheesy." I made a face at him.

"But I like cheese." he pouted.

I could get used to this guy.
:)
♠ ♠ ♠
comments????
:D