Sequel: Escape's Curse

Be My Escape

Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Baby

You held your stomach crying, trying to get away from Flint.

"FLIIIINT!!!" A voice boomed throughout the hallway. You turned to where it came from and there stood Blasie and Draco. He was red in the face and it looked like he was about to kill. Flint looked scared for a moment but then hardened his gaze. He smirked at you and started to rip you from the wall as to run away with you. You closed your eyes tight tears still running down your face.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" You scream. You didn't know it or feel it but a ring of fire formed around you and sent Flint flying to the other side. Draco and Blasie came running. Draco looked at you confused but then turned his attention to Flint.

"What in bloody hell did you think you were going to do?" Flint looked up and smirked.

"Guess..." Draco punched him in the face and cursed him a few times. You could hear his screams and you were sort of glad. The ring of fire was still up like it was protecting you. The strange thing was, was that it didn't feel warm to you.

"Emmany? Love?" You had balled yourself up against the wall on the floor. You looked up past the flames and to Draco.

"How come you're not getting hot?" Blasie asked and gently reached a hand out to the flames.

"Ow!" He had burnt himself slightly and Draco just looked at him like an idiot.

"You think you can make the flames go away?" Draco asked but you were to hypontized by the flames. You slowly reached out a hand towards it.

"EMMANY!!" Draco yelled at you but you still went for it. Your hand was dancing with the flames and they didn't burn you. They were rather cool actually.

"They don't burn," Draco watched in amazment at how you weren't getting burnt.

"Draco...come please?" Draco looked at you like you were crazy. Tears were glittering your eyes catcthing Draco's attention.

"Um...ok..." Quickly Draco runs through the flames and realizes that he's not on fire nor was it hot. Shaking his head and kneels down and makes you stare at him.

"Why were you holding your stomach and saying 'My baby'?" You didn't realize he had heard this. You put your head down and started to crying more. You grabbed onto Draco and buried yourself within him. Shocked it took him awhile to respond. He just held you as you cried into him.

"Draco...I'm pregnant...and I'm afraid Flint killed the baby..." You looked up and him, tears running down your face. Draco's mouth hangs open and he's speachless.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you before, I was afraid you would freak out and...I don't know, I'm just so sorry!" You cried harder into him and suprisingly to you his grip tightened.

"If he had killed our unborn child...I'll kill him." He looks at you and wipes away your tears.

"Let's get you to a-" Just then you gasp feeling a tingle in your stomach. You feel happiness and joy.

"They baby's alive," you smile to yourself and looked at Draco.

"How do you know?" You smile and shake your head.

"I just do..."

"She was pregnant!? I knew it wasn't a virus...pfft." Blasie shook his head and you smile weakly at him.

"I'm taking her home Blasie tell my mother I'll speak with her later." Blasie smiled at him and nodded his head. He left and Draco held you close to him and the both of you were in his appartment. The ring of fire around you died out and you felt exhusted. Your whole body was sore and you just wanted to relax.

"Are you alright? Are you sure the baby is going to be ok?" You nod your head and sit on the couch. Just then Draco falls to the floor.

"Draco?" You ask as you get up to check on him. He opens his eyes and shoots up.

"I'm going to be a father?...A father? I'm not ready for this! How could you get pregnant?! We've only made love once!!"

"Draco!"

"Where will we put the baby? We're not even married or anything! There are people who hate me because of my father, I already put you in danger, I don't want to put my child in danger!"

"DRACO!"

"Will I be a good father? Who am I kidding...I'm not even a good boyfriend...I'm terrible...and your friends would wanna come visit...those goody-two-shoes," You sigh and throw a pillow at Draco's head.

"DRAAACO!!!" You yelled and he finally looked at you.

"Calm down. We'll be fine ok. Please...can we get some rest, I feel sore..." you get up and head to your room. You hold the side of your stomach because it hurt.

"Here," Draco picked ypu up gently and carried you to the bed.

"Thank you," you smile at him and kiss his lips gently. His kisses you back but it becomes rough, his tongue grazes your lips and you gladly part them so that he can penatrate your mouth, searching deep within. He lays you gently on the bed and slowly parts from your lips.

"Help me undress?" He nods his head and takes off your shoes for you and helps you slip out of your dress leaving you in your underwear. Draco strips down also and you lay in the bed. Draco climbs in with you and pulls you close to him.

"I can't wait to have this baby with you," he smiles and goes down and kisses your stomach. You giggle and close your eyes as you stroke Draco's hair. His head laying on your chest, but being careful as to not hurt your already brusied body. The covers wrapped around the both of you, falling into a deep, deep sleep.