Sequel: Escape's Curse

Be My Escape

Chapter Twenty-Eight: The End?

::Skip forward about...a month::

Everyone knows about your pregnancy except Flint who you haven't seen since the night of the party. You are still working at the store since you aren't showing any yet but ever since that night, you noticed Draco has pulled away from you a bit.

"One Cream Cheese Chocolate Swirl cake for you!" You happily handed the cake over to the lady as she handed you her money due. You smiled and waved her off. It was a calm Saturday afternoon, nothing very interesting going on until you saw most of the Hogwarts students run past the store. You saw Ginny and she came running in and gave you a big hug.

"Ginny! How are you?" You asked come out from behind the counter.

"I'm great. How about you?! You're pregnant! How does it feel?" You smiled at her and shook your head.

"Pretty bad in the mornings. Do you see how thin this baby has gotten me from puking so many times? My magic is all messed up but...it's all worth it." You smiled and she smiled back at you. That's when you saw a rush of kids run in and all look at the small menu you had above your counter top.

"Well, looks like I gotta get back to work. Hey stop by before you leave, I'll give you a little something. I want you to be the first one to taste it." You smiled and she nodded her head running off.

For the rest of the day you stood their taking orders, baking cookies, cakes, pies, breads, anything that anyone ordered that you didn't have. By the end of the day you were exhusted.

"Emmany?" You heard Ginny's voice come through the door. You waved a hand letting her know you were worn out behind the counter.

"They really drove the baking outta you huh?" You laughed and nodded your head.

"Come," you took her to the back and showed her this huge cake. It was layered and was dressed for a wedding.

"What do you think? It has a chocolate layering within each layer, a cheese cake bottom, an ice cream top, and a whole layer of a cookie crunch?" Ginny's eyes danced all over the cake. You even saw some drool out of the corner of her mouth.

"Uhh...Ginny? you're um...drooling,"

"Oh uh, ha ha, I think it looks delcious! You must make this for my wedding!" She giggled out jumping in exciment.

"Sure. You'll have that cake for your wedding day. But, looks like you've got to go, I'll see you soon!" She hugged you and ran out of the store. It was only 5 in the afternoon but you wanted to close and get home. You didn't know where Draco was, but you really wanted to spend time with him. You didn't know where he went or anything like that but you knew something was up with him.

When you arrived at the house you noted the smell in the air. It was that of fire whisky and perfume. Both sents made your stomach churn. The perfume you knew wasn't yours, instead of running to the bedroom you had to run to the bathroom. You felt your entire meal you had only a few hours ago come back up and into the toliet. You kept going until there was nothing left. You began crying as you cleaned your mouth and flushed the toliet. You slowly made your way into the bedroom seeing Draco running around the room with just his boxers on and throwing skimpy clothing at a woman who looked highly confused. You stood their...shocked beyond belief.

"Draco, what's going on?" The girl whined in a high pitch voice.

"He's worried he might get caught," you answered for him and the both of them looked at you.

"Emmany...I...it's...I can't do this anymore..." You just stared at him. Your eyes brimming with tears, your face so apathetic.

"What can't you do, Malfoy?" He whinced at you using his surname.

"I can't be with you...anymore..." You still stared at him, immoble. You nodded your head, and concentrated hard. All of your stuff was gone from his appartment and was sent to the small space you had above your store.

"Goodbye, Malfoy. Never come near me, or this child, ever, do you understand me?" Your tone was harsh, and shaky. You couldn't believe he was doing this to you.

"But I-"

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" You screamed at him. He nodded his head and you left the appartment and head to yours.

"Oh Merlin...why...why..." you cried your yourself. You felt your heart break as you let your hear pour out through your sobs.

"I loved him...I honestly loved him..."
♠ ♠ ♠
There will be a sequal everyone! Don't worry! It's going to be called Escape's Curse so be on the look out I'll post the first two chapters right now and then I'm done for today! :D