Heaven Help the Way's Little Sister

Chapter 12

I fell asleep and started to dream.

~~***~~

I was walking down an isle with someone holding my arm.

"Sweetheart, you look absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you and I always will."

We continued walking down the aisle until I saw a familiar figure standing at the front facing the preacher. The figure turned around and I saw it was Joe smiling and loving the moment.

"Oh Dee, you look absolutely beautiful."

Dad passed me off to Joe and I held Joe's hand as the ceremony began.

~~***~~

"I'm sorry to wake you, but I have to take your vitals." The nurse said.

"It's okay. I'm used to it." I said with a groggy voice.

I looked around and I couldn't find Joe. I asked the nurse where he went and she told me that he went to go get me something special. That had me wondering what he could be getting me.

~~***~~

I fell back to sleep and kept dreaming the same dream.

I was walking down the aisle the other way with people cheering and clapping. Joe wrapped his arm around my waist at the end of the isle and kissed me and told me he loved me. We continued to the doors of the church and out to the limo to go to the reception hall. When we got there I walked in and saw everyone there, Mom and Dad, Gerard and Mikey, Nick and Kevin, absolutely everyone. Joe walked in next to me and the DJ presented us as Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Jonas. We continued to our table and sit down to eat the dinner that we decided to serve and then got up to greet our friends and family. Time passes and we eventually get up to dance. As we started dancing, my dress swayed and shimmered in the light and complemented my tiny figure. We finished our dance and hurried away to our honeymoon destination.

~~***~~

I woke up from my amazing dream to see Joe smiling at me and holding my hand.

“Good morning, sleeping beauty. How did you sleep?”

“Amazingly actually. I don’t think the anesthesia has completely left my system.” I replied with I delicate voice.

“Did you dream at all?”

“Yea, I dreamt that we got married and it was the dream wedding that I always wanted and everyone in our families was there and all of our friends. It was just perfect.” I told Joe thinking about the gorgeous gown that I was wearing in the dream.

I was released the next day on close watch and I was given strict orders to let my wounds heal correctly and keep it clean and covered. When I got home I explained to everyone what I wanted people to think about the past few days and what I would tell my teachers when I got back to school.

“Ok, if anybody asks why I wasn’t at school for a while tell them that I cut my arm on a jagged piece of metal in the backyard while trying to fix something and that I cut a vein and had to have it fixed surgically.” I explained while sitting on the couch facing the crew.

The next day I went back to school and waited for the attack of questions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry its taken me so long to update. I had alot of stress between posts and forgot about updating.

This is what Dees wedding dress looks like Dees Dress

Luvs and GIR
Cutemcrchick