Heaven Help the Way's Little Sister

Chapter 14

About three years had passed since Gerard and Lyn-z got married.

Kat moved out into her own apartment but she is still one of my best friends.

Bandit was welcomed into the world with open arms.

Frank got married and had twin girls.

Bob left the band…

The guys released a new album.

The JoBros decided to do solo projects.

Kevin got married.

Joe and Nick each released an album.

And if you’re wondering what I was up to, I graduated from high school, entered college, graduated college and got a steady, well paying job while supporting myself.

Joe and I are still together and as happy as we have ever been.

I’m stoked to have Lyn-z as a sister-in-law and was even more stoked to be her Maid of Honor in the wedding, which was absolutely amazing by the way. Mikey, Frank, Ray and Bob were all Gerard’s groomsmen and we were all happy to be a part of the wedding.

My second semester of college I decided to go and get a tattoo on my ribcage and Joe went with me and held my hand as a winced from the pain.

Everything was going smooth and we were all happy until Kat came over one day and had the whole “family” meet us at the house that we all once lived in.

That’s when she told us her news…
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated this in YEARS so I felt like it was time to start it up again!!!

Loves and GIR
Cutemcrchick!!