Heaven Help the Way's Little Sister

Chapter 8

The CD hid the floor with a loud crack as Joe wrapped his arms around my lower back and neck. I felt the space between us shrink as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I kicked my door shut and jumped into his arms. He spun me around and threw me onto my bed and then he laid on top of me and kissed and nibbled at my neck. My body arched as I moaned. I pulled his shirt off as he tugged at mine. Our lips met in a passionate kiss as I touched his bare chest. His muscles were perfectly shaped as I lightly touched them. He pulled my shirt off and ran his fingers over my stomach and kissed my stomach right below my belly button. He tugged at my belt begging for access. I undid my belt and pulled my pants off. As I laid there in my underwear, Joe pulled off his pants and threw them across my room. We laid there in our underwear kissing and touching each other’s skin.
“If we really go through with this we are going to need a condom you know that right?” I said while Joe kissed my neck.
“Yea I know. Where is one?” Joe moaned into my ear.
“In my brother’s room down the hall.” I moaned as Joe teased me.
“Go get the condom. I don’t know how much longer I can wait.”Joe moaned as he slipped a finger inside me.
“Ok baby I’ll be right back.” I said throwing on my robe and running out of the room.
I ran down the hall into Mikey’s room and opened his night stand and took out three condoms. I shut the drawer quietly and ran back to my room and threw the condoms at Joe. I let the robe fall off of my body. He grabbed me and bit my neck to the point where he made me moan and collapse in his arms. He undid my bra and threw it across the room and played with my breasts and sucked on my nipples. I ripped off his black boxers and he pulled my panties off and laid me down on the bed. Joe opened one of the condoms and rolled it on quickly. He laid on top of me and thrusted himself inside me making me moan like never before. He kissed me and bit my neck as he…
I sat up in my bed looking around my room only to find that it was all a dream and I fell asleep on my bed as soon as I came home from school. I got off of my bed and walked out of my room and down into the kitchen. I found everybody in there and my brothers were showing the Jonas boys our family pictures of when I was a toddler.
“Here Dee is trying to flush her ducky down the toilet and then here she is playing in the bathtub with our cousins cosmetology heads. Ha ha we almost colored the water red but we didn’t because our mom said no. So we took this picture instead”
“Gerard Arthur Way what are you doing?!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. “Those are Nana Elena’s pictures and those were in my room! What gave you any right to walk in there and go into my closet and get those albums! ” I screamed. I went over to the table and slapped the album shut and ran to my room and slammed my door shut. I sat on my bed and cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and rate