Status: Hatius. Sorry, will post new chapter sometime January.

Runaway Life With Rock Stars

Dix

Chapter 10

I believe it is a dream. It had to be! All of this seemed like I was watching an old movie scene with in it but no one notices, as if I were invisible. Someone was walking towards me, but they just walk right through my body like a ghost. Or was I the ghost? Had I died in my sleep and awaken somewhere?

This place was suspiciously familiar, but I don't remember ever being here. The awkward feeling of chills and fright poisoned my heart.

A girl my age sat on a worn-out couch, talking to an older woman that looked like her. She is probably her mother or sister. The girl my age appeared to be a bit taller than me. They were both anxious, I could tell by the way, for the girl my age would shrug often and look away and out the foggy window and her relative would force a smile and would have her eyes wonder around the room, as her fingers twitched in her lap. They talked and talked but I couldn't hear anything spill out their lips.

Out of nowhere, the door swung open and in came a man between his late thirties and boomed with anger at both, but mostly at the girl my age. She began to burst into tears as the man yelled at her and finally slapped her hard at the cheek, which the girl covered her hand almost immediately as she tired to get up from the man's blows. The woman was trying to stop him but was sent across the room as he swung her aside like a cobweb. For a skinny man, he really had the strength to beat anything in his way.

The girl plead for him to stop, but gave up and made way to the door and vanished, taking with her the light of the room. Things started fade into darkness and everything soon was black as night in a cave.

Not after a few toss and turns I felt myself take in both my dream and waking life had I began to see a light far away, as if at the end of a tunnel; Curiously I commenced to march towards the light to get out of the petrifying darkness almost as quick as lightening. I ran and ran as hard as I could with all my strength, but my feet were heavy and slower at every step. I thought I would never make it to the light, but when I finally did everything was blurry. I couldn't make anything out, even with my arm shading the bright light for my vision. Though, what caught my attention were the purple overalls, the only thing in color out of this white lighting. Presently, things adjusted afresh to a black and white locale. I launched a few steps forward and noticed they belonged to a little girl with pigtails at the back of her tiny head. She looked over her shoulder with big round eyes that locked to my gaze. I gasped; I felt my heart miss several beats. I was taken aback, breathless and paralyzed. This girl was me!

My eyes desperately wondered to who the little girl was with, to spot the woman I claimed as my mother from the photograph.

Past the little girl she was shoving things in the little blue bag. I called out to her but she didn't hear my mute voice. I tired to move closer but she seemed getting further and further.... she was getting very distant and the light was faded as I was being sucked back into the darkness with burning tears sliding down my eyes. I didn't even get to see her face, and she was walking away. Stop! Please stop!, I begged, but nothing came from my mute lips. Soon everything turned black as midnight once again....
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the dream Jaddus dreamt.
You have no idea what's going to come up next >:)
Even if this chapter and the ones before give you some clues. Muahahahaha!!!
*_*
xoXO
Zilly
>:^D