Car Crash Lovers

Good Morning.

I danced around the room in my pajama's, my headphones blaring loudly in my ears. My dreams were interrupted by him again, I just wanted him out of my brain.

"I"M NOT IN LOVE!!!" I screamed along to the words and moved like it was no one's business. It really wasn't.

My apartment had been lonely since he left. There was this feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach that only a handful of sleeping pills could take away, but even then he was still in my thoughts.

My shower was quick like it always was and I pulled up my long, black, just recently straightened hair into a low ponytail. I pushed my black heels onto my feet and stood, cracking my fingers.

My outfit of the day was a black suit with a bright blue belt. I worked as a business woman on Wall Street for just a few months. I started the day after he left and I hated it.

"So you're leaving? No matter what I say?"

"Yeah. I'm leaving."

"Ray, don't do this to me. I love you."

"I love you too, you just have to understand! I can't do this while we're going around the world on tour."

"Please! You know I love you, so why are you doing this?"

"Because I have to."


I shook my head out to clear my thoughts and put my purse on my shoulder. I took out my cell phone and dialed my boss's phone number.

"Carly?"

"Hey Sadie. You need to get that-"

"Yes, I know. I'll see you in a few minutes."

I stepped out onto the street and looked over for my car.

"Okay, thanks, bye."

"Yep. Bye."

I closed the phone and walked over to my car. My finger closed around the door handle.

SCREECH
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we are. The prologue.