Car Crash Lovers

Grace Makes Beauty

Mikey's Point Of View

Her eyes were so wide... So full of wonder. "What's that?" She asked me. She had learned the words so quickly.

"Nothing, sweetie, nothing."

I'd taken to calling her sweetie, because it had rubbed off on me. That's what everyone else called her. Even Ray.

"No. Me tell." Sometimes she got the order in which the words belonged wrong, like then.

"It's just... A..." I didn't know how to explain animal sex to her. She had turned on animal planet, because she loved to watch the furry cretures. Sometimes she'd press her fingers to the screen like she could touch them. "Just a game they play." I finished my explanation and then turned off the television.

"Like we play?"

I chuckled a bit and said, "Sort of."

"Oh."

She nodded her head and turned her eyes back to the black screen where the image in question was no longer there.

"Where go?" She asked, her intrigued eyes wider than the marbles near her feet. We had been playing that about an hour ago.

"I turned it off. Do you feel like doing anything today?"

She shook her head no, but put her hand on mine. "Room?"

"What?"

"Roooooom."

"You want to go to your room?"

"Yes."

I lead her to her room and we sat down on her bed. She looked disturbed. "What's wrong?"

"I want Gee."

Gerard's Point Of View

I heard my name echo in the hall before Mikey had even stood up. I was at her side before she even took another breath.

"Ill take over form here," I said to Mikey.

He stood, looking tall in the short room.

I walked over to her, that girl with the beautiful face, and sat down. She smiled like I was the only man in the world.

"Gee!"

He excited whisper was enogh to make my heart race at high speed.

"Hi, love."

What are you doing? You can't love her.

But was caring so awful? Was it like I was going to do anything bad to her? No...

"Hi Gee!"

She put her hand in mine and my heart almost popped out of my chest. "Do you want to nap?"

She got worn out from learning things so quickly. I understood her problem, I helped the most.

"Yeah."

I sang her to sleep, like always.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's boring. Sorry. =D