Car Crash Lovers

I Never Really Cared

Sadie's Point Of View.

This is weird... Where am I?

Oh my God. I'm at Ray's house... But wait. Who's Ray?

Oh right. My best friend.

WAIT A MINUTE. Who's this lying next to me?

Gerard! Oh my GERARD! I wonder what he's been doing for so long...

But now he's next to me and that's all that matters.


Gerard's Point Of View.

I just want her to wake up... maybe if I slip into bed with her...

Oh she's so warm.

I tuck her hair behind her ear and kiss her soft skin. I want her to remember. I want her to realize who really loves her.

"Gee?" She says my name so sweetly as she slowly wakes up. "What are you doing in bed with... Oh GEE! I've missed you!"

"What?"

I'm confused. Where have all these words come from?

"Oh Gerard! I remember! I remember! I was in an accident! Oh Gee!"

She starts crying and I wipe her eyes. "Sadie, shh, Honey, what's wrong?"

"I was hit by a car! What am I doing here with you at Ray's house?"

"Sadie, how do you remember how to talk?"

"I don't know. When I woke up I could... Gee what's going on?"

"When you were hit, they called Ray. You couldn't remember anyone but Ray."

"Why not? Gee you were my fiance..."

"What?"

My eyes grow wide as she says the last few words. Doesn't she remember...? But that's right. The doctor said her memories would come back distorted or she wouldn't remember anything at all. I wonder how this one came about.

"Right?"

"Right."

Mikey's Point Of View

Dear DIARY. GUESS WHAT? Sadie got her memories back. ALL OF THEM. But they're jumbled, and she keeps messing things up. I mean, I'm laughing thinkinh about it, but she thinks Gee was her boyfriend and Ray was her best friend. I wonder what's gonna happen when she realizes it's the other way around. If she ever does, that is. But for now gee gets to play boyfriend of the year. HA! She doesn't need our help with anything anymore. It's kinda cool, but I'm still a little lost. Oh well.

BYE!

LOVE MIKEYFRIGGINWAY.

haha, I love that. I'm gonna sign CD's like that from now on.
♠ ♠ ♠
And so this starts the confusion... LIKING?