Car Crash Lovers

Don't Trust Me.

Sadie's Point Of View

Simply speaking, I HAVE NO MEMORIES. Ocassionally, I'll get one or two back and keep it in my mind for a week or so and then it's gone.

Other than that, things are a flop. Ray keeps staring at me funny when Gee kisses me, and Mikey always giggles and writes in this little notebook that has, "MIKEYFRIGGINWAY" scratched on it. The book is old leather.

"Mikey..."

"What?"

"What's up the MIKEYFRIGGINWAY?"

"Um, HUUUULLO. That's my nickname."

I pushed my eyebrow up and smiled. "Since when?"

"Since..." His eyes crossed nad his pen went his mouth. "A few days ago."

He went back to scribbling in his notebook, being completely adorable.

"And who gave you this nickname?"

He stuck out his tongue. "ME."

"Oh."

I just giggled. I don't have any memories of Mikey being this nice to me...

Mikey's Point Of View

Dear Diary. SADIE IS WEIRD. ENOUGH SAID. -MikeyFrigginWay-

P.S. SHE LAUGHED AT MY NICKNAME, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!


"Mikey, what're you doing?"

"Nothing." I grumbled, closing the book.

"No! I wanna know! Tell me!!!" Frank was way too demanding.

"No Frank."

I pushed my glasses up slightly and swallowed down what I thought might be a bug.

"COMEONNNNN!"

"No Frank."

He jumped on me and pinned my down onto the couch, his legs wrapped around my waist. I squirmed and squirmed until he finally jumped off, my book still firmly in my grasp.

"BE THAT WAY THEN MIKEY!"

He stuck out his tingue and when I wasn't expecting it, he jumped on me. Again.

And then I realized, he wasn't exactly reaching for my book as much as waiting for me to squrim.

And when I realized it, I also realized I didn't mind his legs wrapped around my waist. And I didn't mind him so close to me in that general area.

And so I squirmed a little more and fidgeted a little harder just to see what kind of reaction I would get.

And a reaction I did get, from both him and me.

And then he smiled. And I smiled. And we kept moving, pretending it was for a different reason than the real one.
♠ ♠ ♠
!!!
Le gasp, we have some dirt on Mikey now.
:]
Hope you're liking this... It's so much fun to write in so many different points of view.
I knew I was gonna give Mikey a girlfriend soon, I just wasn't sure who. Guess I found out in my own twisted way. Originally that was going to be a game they were playing... It turned into something dirtier. If you don't like this stuff...

I'll eventually get more graphic. I LOOOOVE GRAPHIC!!!