The End.

Chapter One: Over...

Chapter One: Over...

“Shut up okay!” I heard someone yell from the living area of the tour bus. I sat up in my bunk. I knew that voice. It was Alicia, my sister-in-law. I wonder what she’s yelling about now.

“Listen,” I heard someone else say calmly, but on the verge of blowing up. It was Mikey. “Can’t we just talk about this?” Great. They’re fighting again.

“You were just yelling at me five seconds ago,” Alicia screamed. I peeked out the crack of the door. I was right. They were fighting again. “Do you think I’m gonna wanna talk to you right now?”

“But can’t you at least tell me why?” Mikey asked. I wanna know what they’re fighting about. But it’s none of my business. I’ll just watch to make sure Mikey’s okay after.

“What do you think the reason is?” Alicia asked him. She had a snobby tone in her voice. She glared at Mikey, folding her arms at her chest. I don’t really like her that much anymore. All she does is make Mikey upset. I hate seeing my little brother like that.

“Alicia,” Mikey was starting to lose his patience, “You fucking cheated on me again! What do I think your reason is? Do you really want to know?”

“Just leave me alone!” Alicia screamed. She started to walk away. Bitch.

“Alicia, come one! I want to talk about this! Please!” Mikey yelled after her. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around, glaring at him. I guess this is where I come in.

“Are you guys okay?” I asked Mikey. He looked at me like I was high or something, even though I stopped that shit a long time ago. I looked into my brother’s eyes. He looked a little hurt. I feel really bad.

“Not now Gee,” Mikey told me. He smiled a little in my direction. He wants me to leave, but I stood my ground. I had a weird feeling about this fight. That I should be there.

“No. You can spend time with Gerard if you want,” Alicia scolded him. Since when was me wanting to comfort my brother after your sharp words stabbed him a crime? Last time I checked, it wasn’t.

“I’m leaving,” Alicia told us. Wait. What?

“Alicia!” Mikey called after words, “Please. I really want to talk. Please.” She turned around to face him. Beore I knew it, WHACK!

Mikey had a huge red spot on his pale face. She fucking smacked him. Oh, she’s dead now. “I hate you!” she screamed at him. She got ready to smack him again.

“Stop hitting him!” I screamed at her. Alicia drew her hand away and dropped it at her sides. She glared at me for a few seconds. I REALLY want to just smack her. See how she likes it.

“We’re over.” she said as she ran out the door of the bus. I looked out the window and saw her run away down the road.

Is this really the end?