The End.

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Looking Down

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Looking Down

xXMikey’s POVXx


I stepped close to the edge of the large block wall. I looked down. Twenty-six stories high. Far enough to die, and not small enough to survive. Good. I was the last thing the world needed right now.

I’m just another shitty drug addict. Fucked up and alone. I mean, who would love me? I’ve treated people like such shit, so why would they care if I was gone? Hell, I wouldn’t care if I was gone! I mean, come on! Who wants another asshole roaming around?

I know I’ll be leaving a lot behind. My family. But mom and dad will never know. Gerard won’t have the heat to tell them. Gerard’s barely my brother anymore. Not because he doesn’t care, but because I’ve how mush pain I cause for him. I should have taken my side of the picture with me, instead of leaving it there.

The band? They’ll replace me within months. Not even. Days. I’ll give them a week. I’ll be long gone and forgotten, just like Matt.

Alicia? She doesn’t give two shits about me. Why would she? I hurt her so much, and quite frankly, I deserved to be slapped that day. I really did. She doesn’t love me. Who loves an asshole?

I looked down. I heard voices. Gerard was pacing in the parking lot, talking on his cell. He’s already making the funeral arrangements. I know it. He looked up at me and hung up the phone. He yelled up to me:

“Mikey, please don’t jump!!!”