The End.

Chapter Seven: Warning

Chapter Seven: Warning

xXMikey’s POVXx

I shook violently in my bed. The sleeping pill had turned out to just be a mint. But I only took about four last night. Why am I feeling so crappy right now? I should check the bottle, and see what’s going on.

I struggled to get up off of the bed. I fell to the floor at first, but got right back up. I opened the door a crack. If Gerard or anyone else was in the bus, I couldn’t leave the room. I’d have to stay. But there was no one in sight, and there was complete silence in the van aside from me breathing heavily. I trudged to the bathroom weekly.

The second I opened the door, I fell in front of the toilet and threw up. What the fuck? What’s going on with me? I lifted my head and pushed my glasses up, but my eyesight was still a little fuzzy. I felt around for the wastebasket and pulled the bottle out when I found it. I could just barely read the words:

Warning: Anyone taking sleeping pills will have a high risk of dependancy. Side effects may cause sweating, heavy breathing, vomiting, headache...

My eyes basically stopped working after that. I closed my eyes and lay on the cold tiled floor. This would explain everything. I feel like I have a fever. I felt my forehead. Of course, since my hand was warm, my head felt warm. I looked at the bottle in my left hand. There were a few more lines of side effects after what I’d read, but I couldn’t see them now. All I saw was the inside of my eyelids.

My mind went elsewhere. It was cold, dark, and sort of scary. I was alone, and I was running from something. But no one was helping me. No one was there. Not Gerard, not Frank, Not Ray or Bob. I was in solitude. I kept running until I fell. A shadow loomed over me. I heard someone scream

“Mikey! Mikey wake up!” they said. It was Ray. But he was too late.

I was swallowed by the darkness...