Simply Eternity

The Chase

Chapter One- The Chase

girls aloud sugarbabes boomkat t.A.T.u

Keep Walking... Don't Stop... Just walk...

The odds were agianst her, but she couldn't stop. An unearthly drive had filled her, All she knew would be burned into their Files if she stopped. Her Loves, Her Power, All her secrets she kept for centuries would be out for them to see. So she ran.

The wind roared against her, As if it wasn't enough that the ghosts of her past cloaked her with the Reality of it all. The rough ground under her rubed agianst her feet with each Hurred step she took. The delusive image of them Capturing her was vivid in her head. All the doctors in the world could stop the deluding cough she held in her raspy Screams. The Pain of the shireks were worth it as the Soft sound of the horses clops behind her got louder.

So tired... Easier for them to catch... can't let them touch me...Or risk unpurity...

The Clops got louder, her face itched with fear. How could the world turn on her? She cared for it for it all of eternity, Yet as it becomes a waste land. They risk their very life to find her. The horse become so close, She could feel it's hair brushing against her bare shoulder. Her screams echoed in the moonlighted Barren as They mutiplied. Grasping her hands and encuffing them with iron locks. Their very touch opon Her skin shook the ground. Her screams turned to weeps as Her pure gold ringlets of hair turned Black as coal. The glow she had opon her Radiant Blue skin was dowsed with a Almost sickly pale color.

"How Dare you Curse me! You are Forsaken! May you Rot with I'm done with you!"
She Screamed at them, The soldier who touched her falling dead into asphalt. The cloaked Masters vociferated with anger as she was thrown on the back of a wagon, a cage waiting for her. She wept as the horses marched on in the way they came. Her eyes now lacking a pupil or a shade other than black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u like! r &r!