Simply Eternity

The Palace Of Discord

The hoots and hollars of the Crowd made her ears ring. All she heard was their pleads and insults to her as she was carried to the Throne Room. She couldn't believe her Brothers and Sisters left her to die with earth, Casing her in unpurity. In a heep she sat in the corner of the cage, Awaiting her damned fate.

Brought Before her was Four tall Thrones , each holding a King with a joyous look on their faces. The cage opened and Two young boys stood waiting for the woman to come out. She crawled out meekly, her bones spliting in pain of the bruises they' ve given her. But her face was blank, Refusing to show them any fear or emotion.

"Goddess Of Life, We called opon you to Save us. We are in lack of Fertility, Money, Resources and Women. Can you Please shine on Us in our time of need?' A young King Bellowed opon me. Earning nods and 'Please' 's from the other kings. Her two boys at her sides quickly gripped her hands as she began to falter a bit, Rage striking her suddenly wih fierce speed.

" Are you serious?" The Goddess said rolling her eyes, "I created you all , I am your Soul, Mind, and Body. I am the Trees, The castle and everything you were taught and know. And you Dare go against me? I give you the satisfaction of living, But I do not take it. Now that the petty things you Crave rather than need are Dieing out, You Drag Me Here?!" She screamed at them, her gaze hard and cruel. She crossed her arms, Her eyes wandering to the crowd of people looking at her in Sorrow. " I have nothing to give you." She whispered.

The Kings held a look of Pure anger, Their last hope of Life denied them. But they were yet to give up. With a Clap, The Servents beside her encuffed her agian, but she gave no fight. It was worthless, She was going to die and Did not care. She Just hoped bring them down with her.

"You are Expected to Act this way, Goddess. So you will spend the next Year In The Palace, Your Incarceration is sure to change your stubborn ways." They Said in unison, sending Goddess out the Door with the Servents. They pulled her along the many dark corridors lit with bonfires, as a look of Disgust plastered on her face. Two large Black Double Doors were before her, they opened to reveil a Luxurious Bedroom, With a Young Man in the Middle reading. A strange Voidness was in place of where his Heart and Soul should have been in herself. The Boy Was not a part of her in the way he shoud have been. Instead of the usual beat of heart to match her own, she found his pulling at her heart causing a ache to reapear.

An ache she spent Centuries to forget, She rejected it. She Freaked.

She kicked and Screamed at The servents before The Demon stood and looked over to her with a Malicous Smirk, "Good Afternoon, My Goddess."
♠ ♠ ♠
r and r
and DUN DUN DUUUUUHHHH!
stay tuned to see who this guy is......